Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

🙏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
from the other thread, apparently it's not a "suck my dick" pun??

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Epic ftw, sir!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

RC Cola posted:

Epic ftw, sir!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

ekuNNN posted:

so it’s like.. making fun of something weird the dalai lama said, because Zuckerberg… wanted the dalai lama to use threads ? is that right?

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Last Chance posted:

so it’s like.. making fun of something weird the dalai lama said, because Zuckerberg… wanted the dalai lama to use threads ? is that right?

sounds like it's starting to sink in

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

Last Chance posted:

Et voilà! It all adds up. The key to this entire case. And it was staring me right in the face. Like everyone else in the world, I assumed Elon Musk was a complicated genius. But…Elon Musk is an idiot!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

man spent $44billion so he could make alt accounts and talk to himself

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

looks more like "i am your mother" from this angle

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

🫡

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

mcbexx posted:

People who are not terminally online don't see this, though. Most of the traditional media reports about his shenanigans (at least here in my country) still treat him like some business savant and tech guru. They never dig deeper or add commentary on how and why the poo poo he does on a daily basis is unhinged, petulent and dumb as hell.

Even his dumbest brainfarts get a brief article and are treated like news and not like the lame running jokes they have become.

Most of my tangentially online friends have no idea what's happening in Elonland.

I don't know about that, a lot of normal people use twitter for news, especially weird professional news. I know a lot of people that aren't terminally online that are upset about twitter and are clueing into how hosed up Musk is. Like half the accounts my mom followed for legal news in her area of specialization are gone, she knows enough to blame musk.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

What happened to all the web3 nft crypto weirdos anyway?

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Egg Moron posted:

you won't care

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Egg Moron posted:

they like chatGPT now

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

ekuNNN posted:

Wait I thought we were all playing coy and it was supposed to mean “Zuck my mouth,” this is so much stupider.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Invites for the other twitter

bsky-social-e44gj-xf452
bsky-social-fjvka-jkmtm

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

It's probably becoming clear to zuck how he can only lose prestige from engaging musk at all.

So we need everyone to agree he's a chicken and bully him into choking musk to death in the colloseum

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

pov youre about to get offered a horse

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Grundulum posted:

Et voilà! It all adds up. The key to this entire case. And it was staring me right in the face. Like everyone else in the world, I assumed Elon Musk was a complicated genius. But…Elon Musk is an idiot!

I love that movie

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Egg Moron posted:

they are in AI now

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Egg Moron posted:

They are still on it but I guess they were forced to realize nobody else cares about that poo poo

But the ones I see around, they still believe "web3" is coming and eventually we all are going to have accept it. Its just going to take longer

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
A star wars shirt that is so cool

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Elias_Maluco posted:

They are still on it but I guess they were forced to realize nobody else cares about that poo poo

But the ones I see around, they still believe "web3" is coming and eventually we all are going to have accept it. Its just going to take longer

Seventh Day Web3ists

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1691411124682686464
elon musk's keyboard: 😂

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

i hope these twiter remoras are all getting paid for this deeply pathetic latching-on behaviour

imagine spending calories on making that meme good lord

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Slotducks posted:

i hope these twiter remoras are all getting paid for this deeply pathetic latching-on behaviour

imagine talking irl to one of them

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Slotducks posted:

That specific one kinda does gets paid, since Musk eventually promotes his scam coin

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/cb_doge/status/1691421449951580160

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Elon alt confirmed.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
how embarrassing

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ekuNNN posted:

wait what thats where it came from....................

dude come on

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

The amount of unapologetic cringe these people are willing to post on x dot com in hopes of having a billionaire reply with an emoji is out of this world.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

There is no greater honor for them than Elon reposting one of their memes without giving them any credit.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

They should be getting paid to suck this much billionaire dick.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Nitrousoxide posted:

They should be getting paid to suck this much billionaire dick.

actually many are paying for the privilege

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
For them Elon is the good, cool billionaire.

Not only because he promises cool sci-fi stuff (space colonies, brain chips, self driven cars etc), but also because he is like them

He is the richest man in the world and instead living the high class life and spending his time on a huge yatch drinking champagne, like Bezos, he is just online shitposting all day long

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I don't even understand how this would create more impressions

https://twitter.com/cnviolations/status/1691452497737711618?t=VboFChmivVFmzCIzwsfOJw&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the fantasy each of these guys has in their mind is that Elon will like their posts so much that he decides to recognize their genius and make them jr. president of the mars society with an annual salary of $10 million.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m pretty sure elon pays for these kinds of posts directly