Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cheba Hut again, G13 again. Feeling blessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Video games and quitting work

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
took a sick day to not have my night meeting and play COUNTER STRIKE

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

but the meetings just won't be the same without you

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Chinatown posted:

Pretty quiet in here. Forums merge much?

I'm just sitting here, watching The Office since I feel like I can't shut up in there, trying not to post in the Office thread, procrastinating work.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

took a sick day to not have my night meeting and play COUNTER STRIKE

1.6 or CSGO or what

Zombie Escape servers appear to be empty these days :/

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Toxic Mental posted:

1.6 or CSGO or what

Zombie Escape servers appear to be empty these days :/

csgo. been playing it regularly with the same guys for 9 years now and all of us have went from silver to badge/eagle (like, plat/diamond in other games) and back to silver again over that period of time due to age and attitude. we suck rear end now but it's a lot more fun :corsair:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
New Warzone 2 update just dropped. Gonna drop in tonight for another dub. :haibrower:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

csgo. been playing it regularly with the same guys for 9 years now and all of us have went from silver to badge/eagle (like, plat/diamond in other games) and back to silver again over that period of time due to age and attitude. we suck rear end now but it's a lot more fun :corsair:

i used to play BF4 with a couple retired afghanistan vets i met in college. we were all terrible and had a great time, especially the one time out of 40 that we'd coordinate properly and feel like badass operators racking kills in locker for 5 minutes.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

Chinatown posted:

Pretty quiet in here. Forums merge much?

unfortunately we're hearing this less and less

fewer people are saying, even

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

New Warzone 2 update just dropped. Gonna drop in tonight for another dub. :haibrower:

First game of the evening = First W of the evening.

:blastu:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

this project zomboid thing sounds neat

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
zomboid is the best zombie game and the best survival game

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

trying to come up with a list of dudes who pull off skullets and coming up short. benjamin franklin and hulk hogan, of course—but, who else is out there? there’s gotta be more than that, right?

e: Benjamin Franklin Butler Honorable Senator from Massachusetts 1870-1880 is s-class. something to aspire to

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Aug 17, 2023

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

My aunt brought me a bunch of blueberries, she has a small blueberry farm and picked them today. Blueberries, a bit of oat milk, and maple syrup :discourse:

Tomorrow I'll have to bake something and freeze a bunch, I'm thinking muffins but cookies and some kind of cake are also a possibility

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

blueberry shortbread cobbler with a couple fatty scoops of vanilla ice cream and you're fuckin set

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Toxic Mental posted:

blueberry shortbread cobbler with a couple fatty scoops of vanilla ice cream and you're fuckin set

:haibrow:

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

Toxic Mental posted:

This sounds delicious, I’ll give this a try. I usually don’t bake much because I’m the only one around to eat what I make but I can’t let the blueberries go to waste, they are very ripe.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm feeling very unmotivated at work these past 2 weeks

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I've been feeling extra motivated at work lately, sorry for possibly stealing your mojo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

I've been feeling extra motivated at work lately, sorry for possibly stealing your mojo

i don't really want it but i'll need it eventually. you can keep it for now

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i don't really want it but i'll need it eventually. you can keep it for now

In all fairness, even if I haven't already used it, I wouldn't know how to give it back :shrug:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
got a meeting soonb

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

digitalist posted:

This sounds delicious, I’ll give this a try. I usually don’t bake much because I’m the only one around to eat what I make but I can’t let the blueberries go to waste, they are very ripe.

Just get some ziplock bags and freeze them. Blueberries can freeze for literally years and be fine. Then on hot summer days just pour some into a bowl for a frozen tasty snack.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i'm in maine for a few days

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:hai:

Luvcow posted:

i'm in maine for a few days

:haibrow:

digitalist posted:

My aunt brought me a bunch of blueberries, she has a small blueberry farm and picked them today. Blueberries, a bit of oat milk, and maple syrup :discourse:

Tomorrow I'll have to bake something and freeze a bunch, I'm thinking muffins but cookies and some kind of cake are also a possibility

:haibrower:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I went on a New England & Canada cruise for my 30th birthday and when we stopped in Maine, I pretty much ate as many lobster rolls/bisque & drank as many blueberry margaritas/mimosas/martinis/beer as I could possibly fit into my body

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

kalel posted:

this project zomboid thing sounds neat

It is pretty fun, you can hotwire cars and slowly upgrade your skills like carpentry from assembling a literal poo poo shack to a nice homely home. You can also steal your wealthier neighbors furniture and appliances.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Maine is definitely on the to-do list

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Beer Gay So What posted:

It is pretty fun, you can hotwire cars and slowly upgrade your skills like carpentry from assembling a literal poo poo shack to a nice homely home. You can also steal your wealthier neighbors furniture and appliances.

i played a bit of zomboid a couple years ago and the thing i remember most is just how much poo poo you can do. i was always like, "hmm i wonder if i can do this" and nearly always the answer was yes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:coffeepal:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i read the emails guys

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

i read the emails guys

did everyone here read the emails? did you see the photos i attached? did everyone read the reports in the emails? can everyone see my screen okay? im going to go thru the emails, including the pictures and reports, for the next 75 minutes. and im going to read every word and describe every picture

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Portland ME seems like a pretty decent town overall, though I have heard some people complain it's being overrun by Bostonians more and more, so basically it's like a smaller Portland OR

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

did everyone here read the emails? did you see the photos i attached? did everyone read the reports in the emails? can everyone see my screen okay? im going to go thru the emails, including the pictures and reports, for the next 75 minutes. and im going to read every word and describe every picture

sorry, you cut out there for a sec - yeah, we we heard up until - up until the part with the, no not that. more. it was like - yeah, it was like a stutter, like we heard you but - no it wasn't that bad. it's ok haha. yeah, computers right.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*on mute* YES WE CAN SEE YOUR loving SCREEN, WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 3 AND A HALF YEARS YOU DIPSHIT

*unmuted* Sure can, looks good from here! :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I'm going to interrupt midway through and soemhow make it about my vacation for a half hour so the meeting runs like 45 minutes over

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
hey now I'm just gonna talk way louder than everyone else until everyone else shuts up, then say some supremely dumb poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
*leaves mic open while I breathe so hard everyone in the meeting is trying to figure out why I'm breathing so hard but I'm just sitting there and thaht's just how I breathe normally*

*crinkles food wrapper loudly*

hey who muted me???????????