Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Snowy posted:

This looks cool, is there anything fun like that I can do with my arizer solo? I barely use it but I’m a sucker for combining stuff like that

there sure is:

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/water-pipe-adapter-wpa-for-arizer-solo-air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Earwicker posted:

well here is the packaging of the weed im smoking right now, purchased at the dispensary i linked above, and which doesnt say anything about thca on the label:

It looks like they're using the converted numbers in all the CA sites im looking at. If you dig deeper, like over on the wellgreens disp site, they list that package as having 214.56mg/g THCa, and 13.44mg/g THC. I have a feeling the "total cannabinoids" is the THCa number along with the terpenes added.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

fuctifino posted:

I've used nothing but the VapHit Zen Pipe stem with my dynavap since it landed. As far as the draw and cooling goes, it really hits the spot. I guess it sold out quickly for a reason, and I feel blessed to have ordered mine when I did

:allears: :420:

This thing is back in stock at Recommended Vape Supplies

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Kingoffrogs posted:

Woah what the hell, that thing looks like it's from the future. Is it flower compatible as well, by chance?

Its the Fury Rogue which is a flower vape if thats what you meant.

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023

Sedgr posted:

Its the Fury Rogue which is a flower vape if thats what you meant.

I should have specified, I meant the bong, but I found the bong here

Thanks man, that looks like a pretty dank setup!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Kingoffrogs posted:

I should have specified, I meant the bong, but I found the bong here

Thanks man, that looks like a pretty dank setup!

yeah the chill pipes bong is amazing, it keeps ice all day and just sweats a little bit off the rim of the down stem. I love it. and the Healthy Rips Rogue is the vape device (Fury is the slightly smaller version), and it's also awesome. And I got the waterpipe adaptor to mate them.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

This is what I use to run my Solo upside down on my orb!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Philthy posted:

I have a feeling the "total cannabinoids" is the THCa number along with the terpenes added.
Terpenes aren’t cannabinoids, though. It’s total THC + CBD + CBG + CBN.

Since I’m in a medical only state, let me ask: In rec states do dispensaries make lab reports available to customers?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I just realized I should be saving up all this abv weed instead of like bothering to do multiple sessions till there's no vape at all. this is gonna be dope, i'll do some kind of edible situation.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Wow, Cookies is getting into direct to consumer THCa Hemp to select states

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
its the height of summer and therefore bugs here. just found a few ants had scouted their way into a bag of gummies that was not completely sealed. luckily not the entire line from the colony yet. if it's possible for ants to get high, at least they probably went out incredibly stoned

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Terpenes aren’t cannabinoids, though. It’s total THC + CBD + CBG + CBN.

Since I’m in a medical only state, let me ask: In rec states do dispensaries make lab reports available to customers?

It’s total THC (THC + .877*THCa) + CBD + CBG + CBN. My medical state reports THC and THCa for both flower and cartridges.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i dont know if ants can get high, but spiders can

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

Earwicker posted:

i dont know if ants can get high, but spiders can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Think I'm going to take a 2 or 3 day t-break. I've been getting high daily for like, a monthish now. I'd like to keep it where extremely, laughably small doses get me baked.

Edit: Nevermind lol.

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Aug 16, 2023

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Hellblazer187 posted:

Think I'm going to take a 2 or 3 day t-break. I've been getting high daily for like, a monthish now. I'd like to keep it where extremely, laughably small doses get me baked.

go the full 21 days while chuffin cbd, it's worth the ride

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I think the voice actress for Chuckie from Rugrats and Oblina from AHH real monsters had a bit part in an X files episode.

Just high epiphanies.

:350:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

holy poo poo she was Dexter in dexters lab too that was obvious.

Also a google search says she died in 2014 aged 51. waaaat :smith:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

but I was right she was in the X Files episode "small potatoes"

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Season 4 episode 20 - and don't pretend like that was coincidence :dogbutton:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Season 4 episode 20 - and don't pretend like that was coincidence :dogbutton:

yep holy poo poo

also who retires from voice acting at 40y/o, that's like the easiest job in the world, you just print money.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

LifeSunDeath posted:

yep holy poo poo

also who retires from voice acting at 40y/o, that's like the easiest job in the world, you just print money.

Dying at 51 suggests that it might not have been entirely within her control.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

yeah uh health issues are a loving bitch

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
ya thats why i smoke weed BITCH !

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

smoking weed IS my antidrug.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I overheard a guy at the weed store talking about financial responsibility and I thought, buddy you're in the wrong place for that.

:420: is still too expensive in NJ.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Weed is an investment in the future, cause if I don't have my weed I'm gonna find and dethrone father time and run this timeline into the void.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I went to Michigan last month and weed was insanely cheap, like 1/5 the cost it is here in Massachusetts.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

I harvested my two plants this past weekend. There were just a few tiny weak branches that were low on one of the plants that like auto-seeded themselves. I got like 100 seeds and the rest of the buds appear to be seedless. The other plant had not seeds whatsoever. Did those low buds just spontaneously seed because of low light stress from being under all the other foliage? Did I win a lottery?

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat
I got a Pax 2 vape, because it looked cool and didn't cost 300 euros and it's a huge disappointment. If the aftermarket half pack oven lid that I ordered just now doesn't make it perform better, I'll be cross with someone. Probably myself.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Pax is a solid brand going back a long time with multiple people I've known happy with them. That's surprising to hear - maybe it's a lemon?

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat
It's sleek and cool and has got me high exactly once, while roasting the herb thoroughly every time. I don't rule out me using it wrong or not packing it tightly enough.

I ordered a (hopefully) better grinder and a half pack oven lid to make sure I can grind it fine and compress it tightly. Should find out tonight.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

a podcast for cats posted:

It's sleek and cool and has got me high exactly once, while roasting the herb thoroughly every time. I don't rule out me using it wrong or not packing it tightly enough.

I ordered a (hopefully) better grinder and a half pack oven lid to make sure I can grind it fine and compress it tightly. Should find out tonight.

Sounds like it could be a way-too-hot element. It's been a while since I hit one but iirc we would get at least a good ~7 hits before it started tasting done. If it's burning up well before that then it's the pax and not your grind I would be led to assume

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I'm a Pax 3 user. I've been using it since what, 2018 I think? I bought it as a replacement for my Pax 1 due to the charging element crapping out. I'm happy with it

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net...what-i-want.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

a podcast for cats posted:

I got a Pax 2 vape, because it looked cool and didn't cost 300 euros and it's a huge disappointment. If the aftermarket half pack oven lid that I ordered just now doesn't make it perform better, I'll be cross with someone. Probably myself.

same, I got it years ago and it's always sucked. the Rogue I just got is really good, anything with vape capsules and decent airflow...and the bong adaptor is fun.

Oh so today is the day I ate all that abv weed like an hour ago and I'm getting really high rn.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I'm so glad I got the capsules with my Rogue too. Feels pretty futuristic kinda just popping out your weed and popping a new weed in

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I had a pax2 and never once got high off of it, though it did thoroughly burn all the weed and made it taste horrible!

LifeSunDeath posted:

same, I got it years ago and it's always sucked. the Rogue I just got is really good, anything with vape capsules and decent airflow...and the bong adaptor is fun.

I'm probably going to end up copying your whole setup, I like it a lot

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Karma Comedian posted:

I had a pax2 and never once got high off of it, though it did thoroughly burn all the weed and made it taste horrible!

exactly, it's built bad, it's hard to clean cause it's just this little metal tube, it never gets you high, and to change out the bowl is effort...oh yeah and it really did rip through weed for very little effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh so today is the day I ate all that abv weed like an hour ago and I'm getting really high rn.

Enjoy your turbo-munchies. You know what I like most?