Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Judgy Fucker posted:

I’d love to be a part of this but don’t know if I can commit to the draft time, unfortunately.

Is there anywhere to do mock auction drafts for free? I don’t suppose so but it’s free to ask.

Drunk Nerds runs a ton throughout the week and calls em out on our Discord. Getting as much human data as possible is very important to The Process.

https://discord.gg/Tr4F7VDU8H

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

Drunk Nerds runs a ton throughout the week and calls em out on our Discord. Getting as much human data as possible is very important to The Process.

https://discord.gg/Tr4F7VDU8H

Yeah go to our discord and ask to be added to the auctioneer role and you'll be alerted whenever we mock.

We stream our mocks and give live advice Saturdays and Sundays on our Football Absurdity youtube starting at 5:30 CST. Last week we kicked off Superflex Sundays as there isn't a lot of data for SF snake and auction mocks

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Are there any goon leagues that pop up that are free? I did a Football Absurdity league with DN, Poque, QuietFeet and others in 2021 which was a lot of fun but missed out last year. Thx for any info or recommendations.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I've decided I will build a free Blue Shell Goon League, I'm just waiting for the official draft time declaration for my other leagues. Stay tuned, I should have it up in a day or so.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Looking for some keeper advice in my 12-team Half PPR 3WR league. It's our first season keeping, we keep 2, can't keep someone in 1st or 2nd round. Here are some options:

Player - Round I'd get - Current ADP
- Rachaad White - 12th - 72
- Alexander Mattison - 8th - 57
- Dameon Pierce - 6th - 44
- Jahan Dotson - 12th - 91

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

So White, a starting running back, in the 12th? I mean that's a no-brainer.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah I would lean White and Mattison. Unless you think WR depth is going to be a huge problem with 3WR (plus probably a flex?) and keepers, which could sway me to Dotson.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

kiimo posted:

So White, a starting running back, in the 12th? I mean that's a no-brainer.

Yeah Mattison and White are easy picks here

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
Ok thanks that's what I was leaning. I'm getting White 65 and Mattison 32 picks later than expected. Wish I could get Garrett Wilson in the 13th like one guy is.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

White just had a non-contact injury this week. Might wanna get some clarity on that if possible before you choose him.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Yeah, White might be out long term, in which case I pivot to Pierce. Honestly, I might take Pierce over White anyway because I want no parts of him.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Before or after this

https://twitter.com/Chaad_1/status/1690820461574111232

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
I have until 8/28 to decide so thanks for the heads-up.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Last year, I was making money betting on rushing unders for Tampa and that offense only got worse. Yeah, there are solid technical savings with that draft capital, but who cares if I get a bad player at a discounted price.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

There’s no way Pierce gets the amount of carries he got last year right? He’d occasionally rip one off but the value was in volume.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I missed the game last night, was anything of fantasy value lost

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

kiimo posted:

I missed the game last night, was anything of fantasy value lost

Yeah, my time spent watching Marcus Mariota attempt passes for the Eagles :wal:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Bellmaker posted:

There’s no way Pierce gets the amount of carries he got last year right? He’d occasionally rip one off but the value was in volume.

Pierce is a dog. They got a rookie QB. They are gonna run the ball a lot. Pierce did well because of volume on a bad team, but he also looked good running the ball. I don't believe in Devin Singletary, so I'll take a flyer on Pierce this year.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Blue Shell League Thread is live: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4039744

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005

Sataere posted:

Pierce is a dog. They got a rookie QB. They are gonna run the ball a lot. Pierce did well because of volume on a bad team, but he also looked good running the ball. I don't believe in Devin Singletary, so I'll take a flyer on Pierce this year.

You're talking Dameon? Should I keep him over Rachaad? I sort of agreed with the guy above saying who cares if a keeper is good value if he's still a dud getting picked at the end of the draft even though he's a starter.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

KingKapalone posted:

You're talking Dameon? Should I keep him over Rachaad? I sort of agreed with the guy above saying who cares if a keeper is good value if he's still a dud getting picked at the end of the draft even though he's a starter.

Dameon Pierce actually has some decent tape. Not a lot, but it's there.

Rachaad White has.... here's a YouTube called "Rachaad White" highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFy1Dz1tj4

First clip: up the middle for a loss of 1 yard
Second clip: Catch in the flat for zero yards.

That's uhhhh, that's Rachaad White people

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Now this video is being slightly disingenuous as it's actually every single Rachaad White touch. But I've watched every single Rachaad White touch and my disingenuous analysis is really not that far off.

I'd call him mid, but I think even that's being too generous

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jalin Hyatt looks so much like Desean Jackson it's wild

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

kiimo posted:

Jalin Hyatt looks so much like Desean Jackson it's wild

Every time you post about him I take him a round higher. We’re up to the 12th now.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

effortless

https://twitter.com/yahoosports/status/1692689183188377600?s=46&t=4HCQHNrQSCCyTv5_MzlCTw

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If they had a QB I might be mildly concerned as an Eagles fan

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Lmbo outside of Saquon don't draft a Giants player, especially WRs.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Drunk Nerds posted:

Now this video is being slightly disingenuous as it's actually every single Rachaad White touch. But I've watched every single Rachaad White touch and my disingenuous analysis is really not that far off.

I'd call him mid, but I think even that's being too generous

To be fair we’ve only seen him play with terrible playcalling + a barely functioning offensive line. As a Bucs fan I was never sold on him being The Guy last year like people were hyping but I think he’s a solid player with upside.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Matt Zerella posted:

It's dynasty for me with a 40 person roster.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Matt Zerella posted:

His name is Darren Waller 😤

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

He's Wandale Robinson 2.0 with a fraud of a QB throwing to him.

Spoeank posted:

His name is Darren Waller 😤

Yes him too. I forgot.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Matt Zerella posted:

He's Wandale Robinson 2.0 with a fraud of a QB throwing to him.

Ohhhh you guys are no fun. Just take the super fast little weirdo on the bad team in Round 15 and live a little.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Whoreson Welles posted:

Ohhhh you guys are no fun. Just take the super fast little weirdo on the bad team in Round 15 and live a little.

No.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Fine, enjoy your bench full of Zonovan Knights and Kadarius Toneys.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Jalin Hyatt is gonna be so loving good. I just wish Danny Dimes wasn't his quarterback.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1693020564988875045

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Nooo my AFCE league RB1 :ohdear:

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Just walked away from my draft with Gibbs, Mattison, Pierce and Javonte Williams as my RB room (10 team league). I feel pretty good about it?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

0.5 ppr, 12 teams, $200 budget. Standard roster + w/t flex, 5 bench.

Miles Sanders $33
Darren Waller $24
Amon-Ra St. Brown $47
Keenan Allen $20
Justin Fields $4
Jaylen Waddle $22
Travis Etienne Jr. $17
Christian Watson $11
Terry McLaurin $4
Isiah Pacheco $4
Michael Thomas $2
Cole Kmet $1
Brian Robinson Jr. $1
49ers D/ST $2
Jake Elliott $3

Remaining Budget: $5

I f ucked up. I wasted money on 49ers and Jake because I had to spend it all. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
That seems like a lot for Sanders.