Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
torn scrotum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sedgr posted:

The special projects intel officers tasked with monitoring SA call themselves "the men who stare at goatse".Or at least that one unpaid intern they dumped it on does anyway.

Way back in the day, early 2000s, instead of the gang tags under the avatar that we have today, we had "armies" in our signatures. One of those was something like "Constantly photoshopping Goatse Army" and it was a picture of someone looking at their computer and the reflection on their glasses was a slightly safe for work goatse.

Also Putin is a piece of poo poo.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

RBA-Wintrow posted:

Was it one of these?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-ukraine-will-never-forgive-russia-russian-nobel-laureate-2022-09-23/

"You many want to forgive everything, but you click in the search engine: Mariupol, Irpin or Bucha. And you can't forgive a goddamn thing anymore," Muratov said. "Every step of this war, every crime and every shot, every torn scrotum will now remain forever."

https://genevasolutions.news/global-news/dmitry-muratov-russia-had-a-future-many-think-it-has-no-more

"Russia, what a country it was! She had a future, and now many believe she has none. The war has awakened the worst in people. "

No unfortunately , the one I remember was a TV interview, but thanks for the links; Muratov is one hell of a brave man.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Yeah, castration has been used as part of torture.

dennyk
Jan 2, 2005

Cheese-Buyer's Remorse

beer_war posted:

It's not real

Fake news; I don't see anything about the 177 lunar rovers, 22 Apollo Lunar Modules, 16 American flags, 39 golf balls, and 352 Selenites that were destroyed in just the first day of Russia's Special Lunar Operation!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

dennyk posted:

Fake news; I don't see anything about the 177 lunar rovers, 22 Apollo Lunar Modules, 16 American flags, 39 golf balls, and 352 Selenites that were destroyed in just the first day of Russia's Special Lunar Operation!

Noble Russian lunar lander observed a platoon of Ukrainian withches supported by squads of NATO homosexuals raiding the moon, being led by Buzz Aldrin no less! The lander then activated its Lancet protocols and eliminated the entire platoon along with seven RGM-79 mobile suits and an Ultramarines venerable dreadnought

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1693280588940054715#m
While Ukraine uses their drones on military targets to drive them from their own soil, Puccian drone operators bomb innocent civilians for fun. gently caress this terrorist state and the rusty KAMAZ it rode in on.

GSV Fuck Your God
Aug 27, 2003

small-l liberalism

lol

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

:perfect:

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Computer viking posted:

The moon is a bit weird - it's very lumpy, with what NASA calls mascons [mass concentrations] left over from big asteroid impacts. They nudge orbiting craft around, so most lunar orbits are unstable. There are a handful of orbital inclinations that are reasonably stable, but most will decay and crash into the moon quite quickly. The Apollo program had some issues with it.

HAH this is cool, thanks for sharing. I didn't know about localized pockets of concentrated gravity

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

HonorableTB posted:

HAH this is cool, thanks for sharing. I didn't know about localized pockets of concentrated gravity

Wait until you learn about the Indian Ocean Gravity Hole.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/status/1693275620757660148#m

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Wee Bairns posted:

Holy poo poo this is gonna see some use.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Do it with the :: everything is fine dude waving hands in front of a flooded city :: one

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

:vince:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Does anyone have the photo of Zelensky on the weird round suit

The weird like pink or white ball looking thing where he's passing out flyers or some poo poo

I have an image of it on my head but I must find it

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Didn't NASA lose a Mars lander due to some metric conversion issues?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lmao these are great!

Can anyone post the Zelenskyy cutout?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Torrannor posted:

Didn't NASA lose a Mars lander due to some metric conversion issues?

Yes.

Also I'm confused at why the lander crashed I mean I thought Russia was good at everything and was going to stun the world by crashing the uni polar world party

Did someone drop a cigarette on the lander

Also hitting the bombers is really loving good. Russias nuclear doctrine is mainly based on strategic bombers firing the missiles or dropping bombs

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Aug 20, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

weg posted:

Lmao these are great!

Can anyone post the Zelenskyy cutout?

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
efb but slightly better res

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
If you're russia, losing a Tu-22 is like getting punched in the liver by Mike Tyson

zone
Dec 6, 2016

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Now Puccian air force pilots are making excuses for why one of their strategic bombers got demilitarized. Case in point:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
"Mayo sho mayo" sounds like a white guy trying to rap.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

How stupid do you have to be to not understand what he meant?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
If you want to know, it means roughly “you have what you have”, so “it is what it is”.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

zone posted:

How stupid do you have to be to not understand what he meant?

It's actually a very chad move to refuse to elaborate and leave

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
russian airbases have no security to speak of. You can go on google maps right now and find half a dozen air bases that are located literally next to houses with no fencing or anything separating them. It goes from backyard of a run down shithouse to concrete tarmac and $100 million dollar strategic bombers just sitting out unguarded with no one around. The only surprise is that Russia hasn't yet lost an airplane to a drunken joyride after the boys had too many putinkas at the fish bar

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Romanov reports that Robotyne has fallen to the Ukrainians.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

HonorableTB posted:

russian airbases have no security to speak of. You can go on google maps right now and find half a dozen air bases that are located literally next to houses with no fencing or anything separating them. It goes from backyard of a run down shithouse to concrete tarmac and $100 million dollar strategic bombers just sitting out unguarded with no one around. The only surprise is that Russia hasn't yet lost an airplane to a drunken joyride after the boys had too many putinkas at the fish bar

The security is terror :ussr:

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/Tatarigami_UA/status/1693372039724142912?s=20

Disgusting.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yes but have you considered Zelenskyy posted a pic of a guy in the Ukrainian military wearing a Nazi patch

If that six year old didn't want to die she should have found that guy and killed him first

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Arivia posted:

"Mayo sho mayo" sounds like a white guy trying to rap.

Sounds like what you get if you tried to train an AI to make the next holla holla get dolla

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Toxic Mental posted:

Yes but have you considered Zelenskyy posted a pic of a guy in the Ukrainian military wearing a Nazi patch

If that six year old didn't want to die she should have found that guy and killed him first

And the same people, when military bases and air defense systems are destroyed in Belgorod or Rostov, then start screeching unbelievably loudly about "Ukronazis bombing poor innocent peaceful cities" and asking about muh nooks and fierce responses. gently caress them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tafferling posted:

Thats an A+ metric. My dude has mittens for hands so I can only lurk and stare in awe at this thread's finest exchanges.

A tenuous Hillary if we're being frank