Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

ibid
Aug 18, 2022

by vyelkin

ibid posted:

looks like some doctors got around to trying to help Laura Miers

update:

quote:

I only got one vial drawn for the standard basics after the Colorectal doctor told me she was ordering “loads of labs” upon finding “immense dysfunction” and tumors, so that’s not exactly hopeful.

https://nitter.net/LauraMiers/status/1693707891562184995

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

That makes no sense then. She prescribed all my meds, so why are they having a problem now with paxlovid? The doctor signed off on it.

Garbage loving gate keeping system

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
not to keep posting about posting but this is 80% an apology:

Rosalind posted:

Nearly every post I make here is interpreted in the most bad faith way possible so welcome to the club it sucks.

Forgive me/many of us for being touchy, I'm sorry, because I've seen and appreciated your other posts.

To me, not to speak for others, as a leftist poster and regular/frequenter of this thread, who has watched the material reality of the pandemic play out for the last 4 years now, witnessing someone rationalize their perspective by saying

Rosalind posted:

Paxlovid is free federally right now (and from what I've read there will be federal programs to keep it low cost even after it's not free in the Fall which is stupid and bad but I don't think it's going to be impossible to obtain for most people still)

Is, on a good-faith read, doe-eyed and naive. A law or a rule made by the biden administration and the CDC doesn't loving matter, and it never has. JZSG made this point well:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

lol america doesn't care if you get sick and die. protect yourself, no one will help you

it's rule 1A. it's been the topic of political discussion for nearly 20 years now. accept it, behave accordingly.

Your personal experience of third parties being somewhat-adequately served by the more-extant relics of a crumbling society is fine. It's not representative nor is it relevant to the larger point at hand, which is the question of whether We Have The Tools, as bedpan has pointed out.

Nobody said anything about stockpiling or hoarding, and use of those words in your post is exactly what starts the goon telephone (hence my post and WAIST's reply, an accurate assessment) that ends up being railed against in SAD threads. In a bad faith reading, this type of blase just the facts ma'am rules-quoting gish gallop IS often used and has been used as a concern troll, in the past and present, by idiots to do exactly what is happening right now. it derails and frankly eliminates desire for participation in the thread at all. That's the goal.

silicone thrills already made this point better than I could

silicone thrills posted:

There was another user implying that hoarding was going to take paxlovid out of someone elses mouth.

The problem that happens with this thread is some times really obvious sealioning posters makes having conversations with reasonable folks difficult because it ends up crossing the streams.

anyway just post. cherries jubilee and that's it.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

silicone thrills posted:

Is it hoarding advil when i keep a bottle of it around in case I get a headache?

Is it hoarding nyquil/dayquil if I keep boxes of it around when I don't have a cold????

Tylenol has some of the absolute loving worst side effects and will destroy your liver. Oh gently caress I have a bottle of tylenol. I'm hoarding a dangerous drug.

edit: I have narcan in my cabinet despite not being an addict. IM HOARDING. IM HOARDING OVER HERE.

edit: I looked in my cabinet and I also still have some SSRIs from all the times my doctor was throwing poo poo at the wall trying to find something that worked.

i don't think you're saying this, but it's being misread as such. if I go into walgreens right now and grab a handful of boxes of childrens tylenol I think that would be considered hoarding because there have been shortages all over. that's assuming the Walgreens would even let you, tbh. a bit moot, because 1) there appears to be no shortage of paxlovid, and 2) the prescription / non-prescription access differences make it an entirely different situation I think

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

worried about my children possibly catching covid once the school year began. primary care doctor let me know that children can't get covid and covid doesn't spread in schools.

feeling very relieved. got some vitamin D and lavender oil just in case though

ibid
Aug 18, 2022

by vyelkin
hang on

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

fosborb posted:

i don't think you're saying this, but it's being misread as such. if I go into walgreens right now and grab a handful of boxes of childrens tylenol I think that would be considered hoarding because there have been shortages all over. that's assuming the Walgreens would even let you, tbh. a bit moot, because 1) there appears to be no shortage of paxlovid, and 2) the prescription / non-prescription access differences make it an entirely different situation I think

My issue is that the US healthcare system has made doing things like that a requirement even before covid. In many states for many years the best plan of action around plan B was to get it prescribed and then just keep a box around in case you need it because like pax it has a very short window to take it and have it be effective. So calling out someone preemptively getting a box of a prescription drug that is probably less dangerous than say - tylenol - is kind of ridiculous.

I also called out keeping narcan around for the same reason. It's a very time sensitive drug that was very gate kept for a long time. I've had doctors preemptively prescribe me meds before and I dont think that this is like an unusual occurance. Good doctors know that getting medications can be an absolute crapshoot.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Healthcare in America goes by boxing rules: Protect yourself at all times.

Now shake hands, gentlemen.

And then please use hand sanitizer.

And you may remove your mouth guards, I read on Facebook that they don't work. I'm a referee, I couldn't possibly be wrong.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Rosalind posted:

Hey good news from a discussion itt last week! Nebraska DHHS sent me their latest wastewater reports. I can share them but what's an easy way to host two pdfs that doesn't involve doxxing myself via Google Drive/Dropbox?

wow! thanks for following up on that!

did they not realize they were supposed to stonewall you for 2 years? not liking this challenge to my cynicism

Corrigenda
Aug 17, 2015

"Your heart's desire is to be told some mystery. The mystery is that there is no mystery."
Nap Ghost

icantfindaname posted:

Cops and doctors are one thing, the one professional group you should openly spit on if you see them in public are public health professionals. If one of them says the sky is blue, open a window and confirm for yourself

Even if this is said in jest, which viewing your previous posts in the threads its not, this is akin to "don't listen to doctors." This is the sort of crap that needs to be curtailed for this threads culture to change.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Corrigenda posted:

Even if this is said in jest, which viewing your previous posts in the threads its not, this is akin to "don't listen to doctors." This is the sort of crap that needs to be curtailed for this threads culture to change.

There's a reason no one in this thread wants to move it out of cspam. We want to be able to make light hearted jokes while also discussing this disease that cripples 10-20% of the people who get it.

celadon
Jan 2, 2023

why is everything being taken so seriously in a shitposting thread in a shitposting forum? is it just a new thread rule that everything must be taken in the worst possible light?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

silicone thrills posted:

My issue is that the US healthcare system has made doing things like that a requirement even before covid. In many states for many years the best plan of action around plan B was to get it prescribed and then just keep a box around in case you need it because like pax it has a very short window to take it and have it be effective. So calling out someone preemptively getting a box of a prescription drug that is probably less dangerous than say - tylenol - is kind of ridiculous.

I also called out keeping narcan around for the same reason. It's a very time sensitive drug that was very gate kept for a long time. I've had doctors preemptively prescribe me meds before and I dont think that this is like an unusual occurance. Good doctors know that getting medications can be an absolute crapshoot.

the gatekeeping around narcan was insane. all the trains in nyc now have city health posters that openly advocate you to get narcan to keep on you in case you know anyone using. we aren't supposed to listen to posters in this thread but....

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

finally, doctors I can trust

fosborb posted:

the gatekeeping around narcan was insane. all the trains in nyc now have city health posters that openly advocate you to get narcan to keep on you in case you know anyone using. we aren't supposed to listen to posters in this thread but....

My county is begging everyone to carry doses of narcan now.

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021
Shut down the succ thread, they're sounding pretty unhinged about Democrats.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Corrigenda posted:

I'm explicitly contrasting doctors and MPH types. Doctors you should generally listen to, while understanding they are highly constrained in their powers. MPH people you should ignore. This is basically the general view of the thread as I see it. Doctors don't make recommendations about paxlovid distribution/"hoarding" they make individual prescriptions for individual people with no reference at all to society or shortages or whatever

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Indoor Dying posted:

Does this mean Harik has to take the ivermectin

no, it means get a second opinion if your doctor wants to give you horse dewormer. you're going to have to anyway, as the only way to get paxlovid is have it prescribed.

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021
lol at ibid's probation. They (Poppers, 16 BB, lald, etc.) literally have a thread where they discuss trolling and trying to get this thread shut down.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

I think, ultimately, people are just going to have to accept that this thread is going to be skeptical of medical authorities. We've seen doctors prescribing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine and all sorts of quackery. We see doctors recommend against masking in public. We've seen doctors recommend cloth masks over n95 respirators. This whole entire pandemic is multiple levels of authority and the medical field showing its rear end. We're living through a horrifically, horrifically mismanaged pandemic. Listen to doctors is just bullshit in this climate.

It's a good idea in general to listen to medical practitioners. But there needs to be a place to discuss the possibility that individual doctors are wrong. There are lines that should not be crossed, but I think we can attack those as they come. I don't think a blanket rule of trust doctors is good for the thread. If someone comes in here saying their doctor prescribed them Ivermectin for COVID are we just supposed to go "listen to your doctor"? What if their doctor says Paxlovid is unnecessary because they're fit? That's bullshit some doctors do say. If their doctor says it's bad because of meds they're taking or their condition or what have you, then absolutely they need to listen to their doctor. But if their doctor is just making straight up ignorant claims the thread should be able to point out those claims are ignorant.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

silicone thrills posted:

Paxlovid is absolutely not safer than Tylenol lol... Like yes if you intentionally take too much Tylenol it will destroy your liver but Tylenol taken at normal doses is shockingly safe.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Corrigenda posted:

you could just not read it and therefore not worry a single lick about ~tHrEAd cULtuRe~, poster who's never posted in the entire subforum of CSPAM before today

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

fosborb posted:

no, it means get a second opinion if your doctor wants to give you horse dewormer. you're going to have to anyway, as the only way to get paxlovid is have it prescribed.

sorry fosborb but I've got to report this post. you shouldn't be doctor shopping

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
A friend of mine who asked for pax when he got covid had his doctor say no "because it causes rebounds" which was just patently wrong but my friend was wary of sesamecare/hidrb/etc so he just suffered through 2 weeks of misery and then also had a rebound because... wow its not pax that causes rebounds, covid just does that sometimes.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

Why Am I So Tired posted:

lol at ibid's probation. They (Poppers, 16 BB, lald, etc.) literally have a thread where they discuss trolling and trying to get this thread shut down.

they are gaming the system with selective hand wringing and it is enforced by mods that constantly seek the validation of everyone you mentioned in the thread you mentioned, im not going to say this thread cant be wack as all hell sometimes but the double standard in cspam is pathetic

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
calling up my concierge doc to get whatever I want and using my class position to hoover up resources which is acceptable.

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021

Phigs posted:

I think, ultimately, people are just going to have to accept that this thread is going to be skeptical of medical authorities. We've seen doctors prescribing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine and all sorts of quackery. We see doctors recommend against masking in public. We've seen doctors recommend cloth masks over n95 respirators. This whole entire pandemic is multiple levels of authority and the medical field showing its rear end. We're living through a horrifically, horrifically mismanaged pandemic. Listen to doctors is just bullshit in this climate.

It's a good idea in general to listen to medical practitioners. But there needs to be a place to discuss the possibility that individual doctors are wrong. There are lines that should not be crossed, but I think we can attack those as they come. I don't think a blanket rule of trust doctors is good for the thread. If someone comes in here saying their doctor prescribed them Ivermectin for COVID are we just supposed to go "listen to your doctor"? What if their doctor says Paxlovid is unnecessary because they're fit? That's bullshit some doctors do say. If their doctor says it's bad because of meds they're taking or their condition or what have you, then absolutely they need to listen to their doctor. But if their doctor is just making straight up ignorant claims the thread should be able to point out those claims are ignorant.

Good post

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Poppers posted:

Paxlovid is absolutely not safer than Tylenol lol... Like yes if you intentionally take too much Tylenol it will destroy your liver but Tylenol taken at normal doses is shockingly safe.
contraindications are shockingly widespread though. it's the top cause of acute liver failure in the U.S., but you know that.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

sonatinas posted:

calling up my concierge doc to get whatever I want and using my class position to hoover up resources which is acceptable.

Only the very poorest would be unable to use the sites in question, there's not really a class divide here

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

gotta laugh at the random non-cspam poster coming in here concerned no wonder the thread does have some valid points in pointing out trolling

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

mawarannahr posted:

contraindications are shockingly widespread though. it's the top cause of acute liver failure in the U.S., but you know that.

Yep. And it's so safe at normal doses it's still allowed to be sold over the counter. Honestly really says something.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Bastard Tetris posted:

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

finally, doctors I can trust

My county is begging everyone to carry doses of narcan now.

Thanks. Really good resource you've found here.

5 Lies of the Pandemic

quote:

In an interview that Tony Fauci did with the New York Times in April of this year (2023), he seem bewildered by why the pandemic response, led by him, faltered, and failed. In the interview, he suggests that the failure was due to lack of compliance. Thus, he implies that if more people had just quietly complied to government mandates, the pandemic response would have had great success. We know the truth.[1]‍ The pandemic response failed because it was built on a tower of lies. Here are the most egregious.

LIE No. 1: THE VIRUS WAS NOT ENGINEERED

Early in the “pandemic,” scientists pretty much knew—as almost any molecular biologist would know—that this virus could not have “jumped” naturally from bats to humans. Viruses typically only “jump” between animals that are either very closely related or in continual proximity. Bats and humans are not closely related or in constant contact. More importantly, Dr. Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Institute of Virology and Dr. Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill have published research for decades which show that they have been developing chimeric coronaviruses.[2]‍ In their latest research, they claim, “we have developed a bat coronavirus, and we have engineered it to preferentially infect human lung cells.”

However, the government and media ignored the published science in favor of the narrative that a “spontaneous mutation” made a virus leap from bats to humans in one fell swoop. That doesn’t happen! Still, when scientists countered the unscientific narrative, public health officials and the media gaslit them and told us they were all crazy.

LIE No. 2: MASKS ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

The government pushed masking and claimed it prevented viral transmission. Viruses are too small to be stopped by masks. If anything, mask-wearing increases the viral load in people because the mask causes people to constantly rebreathe the virus once they are exposed to it.[3]‍ In those that are ill, increasing amounts of virus accumulates on the outside of the mask, which the mask-wearer then touches and spreads. Further, mask-wearers are compromising their cardiovascular and respiratory health, as well as depressing the function of their immune system.[4]‍ Thus, mask-wearing in the general public would be expected to make things worse, not better.

Incredibly, the villainous idea was promoted that chronic mask-wearing is safe and does not cause harm. Long-term mask usage is a cardiorespiratory nightmare, putting undue stress on the cardiovascular and respiratory systems which can lead to serious cardiorespiratory events, such as stroke or heart attack.[5]‍ Mask-wearing depresses immune function, compromises oxygen delivery, and causes acidosis of the body. This combination passively facilitates the growth of cancer while rebreathing pathogens in the mask.[6]‍ Chronic mask-wearing has likely caused some level of brain damage due to chronic oxygen deprivation in children who have been wearing them for 6-8 hours per day for a couple of years.

LIE No. 3: THE “VACCINE” PREVENTS TRANSMISSION

The pharmaceutical companies and government public health officials knew from the very beginning that COVID-19 “vaccines” were never designed to prevent transmission of this virus. This is, of course, criminal because they mandated these pharma products for people to retain their jobs.

Employers were then lied to, being told that universal vaccination was necessary to reach herd immunity or to prevent transmission. However, you can’t reach herd immunity with a “vaccine” that does not prevent transmission. There are scientific studies that show that COVID vaccination did not even reduce the viral load. In fact, the vaccinated were found to have a higher viral load in their nose and throat than the unvaccinated. Thus, the vaccinated were more likely to spread COVID.[7]‍

LIE No. 4: THE COVID-19 POISONOUS JAB IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Studies show that protection from the COVID-19 jabs wanes, even in the lungs, after a matter of months. Further, the “vaccines” mis-train the immune system so that people become more susceptible to new variants in a way that makes them more likely to get ill—not from the variant that they were “vaccinated” against, but from all new variants that develop over time.[8]‍ Many of the people that were injected with the COVID-19 jab already had natural immunity from previous infection.[9]‍

These “vaccines” are not effective. They are dangerous. The increasing rates of stroke, embolism and heart attacks from vaccine-induced clots are alarming. In fact, the number of adverse events, including death, has been higher for COVID-19 “vaccines” than for all other vaccines combined over the totality of their collective history.[10]‍ Current VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) reports document over 35,000 deaths and 200,000 hospitalizations due to vaccine injury. These gene transfer “vaccines” force the cells of the body to make a toxic, foreign, viral protein. This causes the immune system of the body to attack the tissues that are expressing the spike protein.[11]‍ The work of Dr. Ryan Cole demonstrates that this phenomenon is happening in the bodies of the vaccinated.[12]‍ The immune system then tries to destroy the foreign protein and the cells producing it, causing tissue damage and massive inflammation.

The CDC now admits that myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) is an adverse event caused by COVID-19 “vaccination.”[13]‍ The vaccine-induced myocarditis rates are now estimated to be between 1 in 43, and 1 in 100 for young men. That’s an astronomical rate for a complication! The heart damage is likely progressive. When the heart tissue makes the viral toxic spike protein, it will cause the immune system to attack the heart. Thus, this damage may be progressive and much of the damage done to the hearts of young males may not be obvious yet.[14]‍ This is because an 18-year-old heart or a 25-year-old heart can take a lot of damage.[15]‍ Many young people may be living with heart damage that will not manifest until their system is very stressed, such as when we see athletes suddenly falling out on the field.

We are also seeing a massive rate of menstrual problems and infertility. Fertility rates are down 25 percent in some countries. This during a time when people were locked down in their homes and working from home, when one would think this would result in more babies.

We are also seeing a fetal demise rate that’s absolutely astronomical! According to the work of Dr. James Thorp, the fetal demise (stillbirth) rate is generally very stable, at around 6 children per 10,000 live births. In the U.S, this rate spiked to around 20-30 stillbirths per 10,000 live births following the inception of the “vaccine” campaign.[16]‍ In Canada, where they had “vaccine” mandates, stillbirth rates as high as 160 fetal deaths per 10,000 live births are being seen.

LIE No. 5: CHILDREN NEED TO BE VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19

It appears that the promotion of these “vaccines” to children was to get them on the CDC’s Childhood Vaccination Schedule so that the pharmaceutical companies could maintain immunity from liability once the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) expired. It was a complete lie that kids needed to be “vaccinated.” Even though the COVID death rate in children is essentially zero, some places are mandating it for school.

Not only were the “vaccines” NOT tested for their impact on infertility and cancer, but adverse events reports are also showing that both of these conditions may be associated with the COVID-19 “vaccination”.[17]‍ Yet, many are giving this to children that have the rest of their lives ahead of them. It is dangerous to give the COVID-19 “vaccine” to children. If they get cancer or myocarditis or infertility, it is going to destroy their lives.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Phigs posted:

yeah further posters here always hedge suggestions with "check with your doctor if you're on any other even remotely risky pharmaceutical or if you have kidney issues"

it's all bad faith readings all the way down, and again, literally nothing else is the target of this level of scrutiny here.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Thank you. I apologize for being a bit harsh in my replies as well.

You know a week ago I thought this thread shouldn't exist. I no longer believe that. It's generally benign and I think most people here are posting genuinely and considerately. I came in here expecting to be driven out with pitchforks and torches but mostly people are chill.

I don't subscribe to the particular sense of a doomed, crumbling society that many people in this thread do. I think the US is a big mess and awful in a million ways but I fundamentally have the naïve and doe-eyed hope that it will get better. As a queer woman and second generation immigrant living in a blue city in a blue state, I feel safer now than I did 20 years ago. I recognize I have a lot of privileges though in that regard and in terms of my employment, education, etc that insulate me from the worst of the realities of modern America. I will try to better consider this when I write my posts.

Still, I am going to continue posting from my perspective as long as I am welcome to do so. I can't promise I'll never argue, but I recognize that people here mean well and we're all just trying to stay healthy in a deeply hosed up world.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
The lovely part about that America’s Frontline Doctors page was that my in-laws parroted that poo poo to me back verbatim in 2020, the amount of misinformation was insane

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
tylenol really should be more regulated. no way it would get to be otc like it is and jammed into everything in the us if it wasnt old and big

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Rosalind posted:

Thank you. I apologize for being a bit harsh in my replies as well.

You know a week ago I thought this thread shouldn't exist. I no longer believe that. It's generally benign and I think most people here are posting genuinely and considerately. I came in here expecting to be driven out with pitchforks and torches but mostly people are chill.

I don't subscribe to the particular sense of a doomed, crumbling society that many people in this thread do. I think the US is a big mess and awful in a million ways but I fundamentally have the naïve and doe-eyed hope that it will get better. As a queer woman and second generation immigrant living in a blue city in a blue state, I feel safer now than I did 20 years ago. I recognize I have a lot of privileges though in that regard and in terms of my employment, education, etc that insulate me from the worst of the realities of modern America. I will try to better consider this when I write my posts.

Still, I am going to continue posting from my perspective as long as I am welcome to do so. I can't promise I'll never argue, but I recognize that people here mean well and we're all just trying to stay healthy in a deeply hosed up world.

:3: thanks. Sorry again.

and honestly the knee-jerk defensive posting parry-and-riposte style that a lot of "discussions" devolve to can be a big problem. a lightly-hostile shitpost that is funny and just basic bullshit in a CSPAM Tone risks being misinterpreted as a personal attack, but around these parts it's just the style. whether that's bad, I dunno, it's just been the thing. I can see a real... trend of late where it has gotten subtly worse, however, it's because there's an obvious attempt to just troll this thread out of existence.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Why Am I So Tired posted:

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

Phigs posted:

There’s a line between being skeptical of doctors because of bad experiences and saying things that come across as deranged. Doctors aren’t infallible and it’s fine/good to get plenty of additional opinions. Even with my wife’s cancer diagnosis we did multiple rounds of tests at multiple institutions, she even got a second opinion when coincidentally visiting her family in her home country that year. However that’s not a good excuse to start disparaging the entire medical system or medical personnel. The posts that got popped for that came across as frankly a bit deranged.

Additionally people should try to chill with the meta commentary, I know tensions are high and people are worried about this thread getting closed but Vyk said he wanted to give it a shot to make it work and the recent reopening of the SAD thread coincided with some bad posting over the weekend. If there are concerns people can take it to SAD and discuss it there or shoot some messages privately if they’re worried about backlash there. If you think someone is trolling the thread feel free to shoot out a pm too rather than arguing about it here because a slapfight isn’t going to help impressions.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

doctors are cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zantie
Mar 30, 2003

Death. The capricious dance of Now You Stop Moving Forever.
Snip