Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I graduated high school two inches shorter and the same weight and it was very hard to find jeans with a 29 inch waist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Also how is someone 6 foot 4 but only 135 pounds

malnutrition

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

:goonsay:

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Goon's are either morbidly obese from doing nothing but gaming and eating or malnourished husks who do nothing but game and skip eating

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I went to Costco today

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

bird with big dick posted:

Yeah it seems too easy compared to the burrito challenge tbh.

Maybe the challenge should be two of them?

what is the burrito challenge? I would like to sacrifice my body to it at some point, regardless just based on the name.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

hark posted:

what is the burrito challenge? I would like to sacrifice my body to it at some point, regardless just based on the name.

Some Mexican food places have like a triple 2+ lb burrito you need to eat in like 20 min or something

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

hark posted:

It was something for the Taco Bell thread a couple years ago. He did good, but I got probed for complaining that he was chewing with his mouth open the whole time.

For real though, don't do that.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

smoobles posted:

I went to Costco today

I shopped at Co today
To see if there's a deal
I focus on the cents
The savings are for real

A hot dog fills a hole
Quarter pound meaty pill
Try to drown it all away
Can't forget my free refill

Where has my cart gone?
My biggest haul
My spouse unloads the goods
Enough to last the fall

And we can eat it all
My pantry stocked full
I will fill you up
I will make you smile

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

No Butt Stuff posted:

840 calories in a chicken bake
370 calories in a polish sausage
680 calories in a combo slice
10-15 calories in onions
200-250 calories for a fountain coke at Costco.

Let’s assume the low end and count only three cokes.

2500 calories in one sitting.

I would think a goon could do more.

does a costco 18 in pizza have more or less calories because I've definitely ate an entire pizza in one sitting before

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

halokiller posted:

does a costco 18 in pizza have more or less calories because I've definitely ate an entire pizza in one sitting before

A whole cheese pizza is 4260 calories.

That's a lot.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Pennywise the Frown posted:

A whole cheese pizza is 4260 calories.

That's a lot.

Not for you.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bum the Sad posted:

Not for you.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bum the Sad posted:

Not for you.

That's one of the most tepid attempts at a burn I've seen in a long time.

:mediocre:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That's one of the most tepid attempts at a burn I've seen in a long time.

:mediocre:

I liked it

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem
You're a sweet boy smoobles

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

FilthyImp posted:

When the gently caress is the strawberry softserve going live pops needs a hit of that co cream.

within the last week, at my 'co at least.

tried it out yesterday. tasted pretty good, not all artificial which is a hazard of many strawberry flavored things. not as rich as the chocolate was, which could be good or bad. still kind of a lot for one person if you're also getting a dog or slice.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
JUMPSCARE

https://twitter.com/alifarhat79/status/1692664777086992805

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Jim Sinegal:

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Aug 20, 2023

whiskas
May 30, 2005
For that I curse the next hotdog you have. After waiting way too long for it to be made, may the bun be unpleasantly moist and squished, and the hotdog dry. Also the condiment dispenser squirts clear watery mustard/ketchup juice all over it.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

whiskas posted:

Also the condiment dispenser squirts clear watery mustard/ketchup juice all over it.

People really don't like that mustard/ketchup pre-cum, huh?

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

BlackIronHeart posted:

People really don't like that mustard/ketchup pre-cum, huh?

It's such a niche displeasure. Nothing quite like it

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

I haven't seen this before. Has anyone had one? Are they any good?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Plenty of posts about the roast beef ITT. Too expensive, too much bread.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

killer crane posted:

it's okay, the bread isn't that good and clearly needs to be toasted, but overall you get a pretty large sandwich for $10, depending on where you live might be a good deal.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
It's fine but my biggest issue is that at $10 it does not compare favorably with anything else at the food court.

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
Went to Costco to pick up a clearanced out 65" LG OLED c2 for 999.97 that I saw last week. Sign still said 999 but it rang up for 697.97 with free 5 year all state warranty! Add a dog on top and that's a steal! PBUC!

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

CraigSlice posted:

Went to Costco to pick up a clearanced out 65" LG OLED c2 for 999.97 that I saw last week. Sign still said 999 but it rang up for 697.97 with free 5 year all state warranty! Add a dog on top and that's a steal! PBUC!

Im sad, the closest one to me was 9 hrs away and I could not bring myself to do that. Bought the C3 (which was still on sale but definitely not worth 2.5x the price).

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

CraigSlice posted:

That's an all time Costco win right there. I'm holding out for a deal on a 77". The A series is 1499 right now, but everyone says to get a C series. I can't justify replacing my perfectly good TV with a 77" C3 for 3K right now.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Kirkland Brats:

I was impatient when I first got these and threw them under the broiler. Was not impressed by the flavor. Last night I took them out of the casings and smoked them indirect heat on my grill with some hickory chips. They took on a deep color and smoked taste in under 15mins. So a stack of ~30 briquettes, a handful of wood chips and 20mins yields a high-tier result. Big fan

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

killer crane posted:

All 3 of those are no good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the rotichicken salad is good bivtch!!!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

who's Mr. Wealthy rear end Rich Boy spending $9.99 at the costco food court

Shredder
Sep 14, 2000

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Kirkland Brats:

I was impatient when I first got these and threw them under the broiler. Was not impressed by the flavor. Last night I took them out of the casings and smoked them indirect heat on my grill with some hickory chips. They took on a deep color and smoked taste in under 15mins. So a stack of ~30 briquettes, a handful of wood chips and 20mins yields a high-tier result. Big fan

I understand not everyone here is from Wisconsin, so let me enlighten you on the best way to cook brats:

- Get one of those disposable metal trays about the size of a brownie pan but deeper
- Dump in a beer or two, enough to cover the brats, doesn't have to be anything good
- Add a decent amount of salt, maybe a tablespoon or two depending on how big your pan is (otherwise the liquid will draw the salt from the brats making them bland)
- Chop up an onion and throw it in the beer (Optional: green peppers and/or sauerkraut)
- Put brats in the pan
- Put the whole pan on the grill.
- Monitor the situation until the brats are almost done cooking, probably about 150F internal
- Remove the brats from the pan and put them on the other side of the grill to get a nice char
- Place brats back in the pan with the beer and onions
- You're done

Now put a brat on a bun along with some of the onions and some horeseradish mustard and try not to eat 4 of them

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Let's see, no mention of cheese or the ritual suicide by binge drinking. I'm gonna have to see some papers

Shredder
Sep 14, 2000

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Let's see, no mention of cheese or the ritual suicide by binge drinking. I'm gonna have to see some papers

The Costco cheese flights are amazing and the alcohol is implied

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Shredder posted:

I understand not everyone here is from Wisconsin, so let me enlighten you on the best way to cook brats:

- Get one of those disposable metal trays about the size of a brownie pan but deeper
- Dump in a beer or two, enough to cover the brats, doesn't have to be anything good
- Add a decent amount of salt, maybe a tablespoon or two depending on how big your pan is (otherwise the liquid will draw the salt from the brats making them bland)
- Chop up an onion and throw it in the beer (Optional: green peppers and/or sauerkraut)
- Put brats in the pan
- Monitor the situation until the brats are almost done cooking, probably about 150F internal
- Remove the brats from the pan and put them on the other side of the grill to get a nice char
- You're done

Now put a brat on a bun along with some of the onions and some horeseradish mustard and try not to eat 4 of them

Just wanna say I always use Shiner Bock with this method + some worcestershire sauce and some other seasonings and it’s the way to go. Brats should be parcooked before going on the grill.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Shredder posted:

- Put brats in the pan
- You're done

This dude knows wtf is up.

Mine is a little different but everyone's is. I never make enough for those aluminum trays so I do it on the stove first with other ingredients like garlic, worcestershire, maybe a pat of butter or something else that makes me feel saucy.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Aug 22, 2023

Jim Cramer
Sep 18, 2009
Wait one goddamn second, combo slices are back!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I don't think so? Seems unlikely to ever come back