Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

The fact that this idiot went ANYWHERE near Moscow says all that needs to be said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
hey lmao what if

what if they shot down the wrong plane

lmao

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I hear two, maybe three blyat. This video might be legit

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Fixed that for the BBC

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

HonorableTB posted:

hey lmao what if

lmao

Don't loving do me like this man

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'll gladly take the Big L on picking the one wrong time to play benefit of the doubt party pooper.

Big Laughter, of course :grin:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

I'm sorry I hadn't heard Chef Boyar P before, that's a :lol:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

EorayMel posted:

I'll gladly take the Big L on picking the one wrong time to play benefit of the doubt party pooper.

Big Laughter, of course :grin:

If Prig did survive, taking bets on how much trust he puts in Putin....again....after not learning his lesson.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Ding dong the Prig is dead (hopefully. Like, serious Insha'Allah from me)!

Also, lol at you Westoids for thinking Prig Boss would be thrown out a window! When the Master Debater and Grand Strategist himself, Tsar Putin, decides to get rid of his worthiest enemis, he throws them out of the sky!

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Don’t loving tease me like this

Toxic Mental posted:

What season/ep are you on btw

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet pardner

Midway through s05e04, and oh boy, my sweet terrible man McNulty

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Punished Venom Prig

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Vengarr posted:

it was one of the best thread titles we've ever had

zone
Dec 6, 2016

The telegram shills are completely broken.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

CommissarMega posted:

Ding dong the Prig is dead (hopefully. Like, serious Insha'Allah from me)!

Also, lol at you Westoids for thinking Prig Boss would be thrown out a window! When the Master Debater and Grand Strategist himself, Tsar Putin, decides to get rid of his worthiest enemis, he throws them out of the sky!

Planes have Windows, there's a chance you may get thrown out of one of them if it gets hit with a missile.

Checks out.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
preemptive sorry to everyone who checks this thread later today. I know how it looked but the kerch bridge is probably still standing

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
called it, downed by an s-300

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

HonorableTB posted:

hey lmao what if

lmao

would be a pretty tense moment when putin offers you a welcome home cup of tea

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Lol @ all the people who are taking the (rumored) loss of one of Russia's biggest shitheads as the one final line to cross before they immediately do a 180 on supporting the Special Military Operation(read: dropping hellfire missiles on schools and export grain shipments to the global south) and LMAO @ anybody unironically still supporting or at least whitewashing said Special Military Operation

:flipoff:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Tragic stuff for the west today, russian propoganda can now finally say they shot a nazi jet down without being accused of fabricating the story.
:negative:

Burns
May 10, 2008

Poor Eugene couped too close to the sun.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

and they did

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't know what I'd lol at more, if it was deliberately shot down or if some conscriptnik got jumpy over the drone attacks and Flight 752'd it.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Dmitry Utkin, the dude that had nazi uniform markings tatooed on his neck, was supposedly also on the plane.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Vengarr posted:

it was some other treasure in this thread that came up with it originally, i cannot take credit

zone
Dec 6, 2016

MrQwerty posted:

and they did

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

CommieGIR posted:

Planes have Windows, there's a chance you may get thrown out of one of them if it gets hit with a missile.

Checks out.

:hmmyes:

lmao

Seriously though, I don't know what's funnier- if he was killed, or if air defence shot down a decoy like that one message implied, and Piggy realizes that he has to do something (and by something I mean March On Moscow: Reforged™)

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
man this entire week has been so good. the worst people on the planet are finding out after years upon years of loving around. there's still so many that need to get owned but this is a goddamn good start.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Lima posted:

Dmitry Utkin, the dude that had nazi uniform markings tatooed on his neck, was supposedly also on the plane.

So basically, all these dumbasses all got on a single plane, IN MOSCOW, and didn't smell something brewing.

loving idiots.

Perfect.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Aug 23, 2023

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Shame about the innocent plane crew (I am assuming they were civilians, not Dirlewagner shitheads). No tears for Prigozhin, though.

And the man was the dumbest rear end in a top hat alive to trust Putin. Literally everyone except him saw this coming.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

i made that for donald trump the other day but im glad i could repurpose it for prigozhin and utkin

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

lmao so prigozhin's plane got aced near an artillery and missile depot of unit 55443, and the air defense system that shot down prigozhin was there to protect that site, so it is now entirely a possibility that the shootdown was accidental because someone got jumpy due to the recent ukrainian drone attacks on moscow

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Lima posted:

Denazification.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I wonder if he ever thought about if he might have made a mistake the moment he turned his guns away from Moscow and had absolutely no strings attached to the deal of pinwheeling his legs in Belarus or one of Wagner's African sites right before the plane hit the ground

HonorableTB posted:

lmao so prigozhin's plane got aced near an artillery and missile depot of unit 55443, and the air defense system that shot down prigozhin was there to protect that site, so it is now entirely a possibility that the shootdown was accidental because someone got jumpy due to the recent ukrainian drone attacks on moscow

Chaos option: the drone attacks were Russian false flags to pacify people in Moscow with the idea they might have to be called up to serve in Ukraine, but none of the actual soldiers got the memo and neither did Prig Boss

Jackdaw Zero
Sep 2, 2011
OMG i can't believe this bloodlusting over a philanthropist who literally fed poor children and whose soldiers generously stabilised and saved the global south from the shitlib imperial west, you dinguses truly ARE worse than putin :mad:

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Looks like the pilot activated one of those T-14 parking brakes

russian planes dont have brakes anymore

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

HonorableTB posted:

Please let this be all accidental. Absolutely the best if its true.

But I wholly believe Prig was a dead man walking since the rebellion and this was on purpose.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sucrose posted:

Denazification.

Defenestroika