Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Charles is the absolute ruler of Canada. If he told Lance Stroll to kill himself he would have to obey. Maybe he should tell him to drive faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Lmao

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

I love to watch Fox News and then go club some baby seals

marshalljim posted:

Yeah, if we're going to get some Max-on-wall action this season, there can be no better time than this Sunday.

ugh forgot that’s what’s coming up :ferrari:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Charles Leclerc posted:

Biggie bag of diarrhea

but enough about your posts

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

GramCracker posted:

but enough about your posts

My diarrhea is artisinally crafted in my colon by blending the finest KFC chicken, LH44 Monster Energy Drinks and cancer-patient grade laxatives.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Bip Roberts posted:

Charles is the absolute ruler of Canada. If he told Lance Stroll to kill himself he would have to obey. Maybe he should tell him to drive faster.

Yes but what about Charles Leclerc?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Charles Leclerc posted:

My diarrhea is artisinally crafted in my colon by blending the finest KFC chicken, LH44 Monster Energy Drinks and cancer-patient grade laxatives.

Would you say your colon, in that regard, is more akin to an air fryer or cast iron pan?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Charles Leclerc posted:

Ah so you're the supplier of Ferrari transmission fluid

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Thanks Ants posted:

Ah so you're the supplier of Ferrari transmission fluid

Ferrari transmission fluid is pasta water

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MustardFacial posted:

they tried swapping it for aquafaba and it lit on fire

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

MustardFacial posted:

ah, that's why it stinks

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

GramCracker posted:

Would you say your colon, in that regard, is more akin to an air fryer or cast iron pan?

Buddy, it's the Red Copper Flipwich of cookware, none of that amateur home cook rubbish for these stools.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

marshalljim posted:

But they'll still sell you two of these bad boys for $0.99:

:barf:

This..is a guilty pleasure of mine. I ate a ton of these in high school / college and it just...stuck with me.

(don't ever look inside)

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxJDHQkLkQ8

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

F1 is this sport (pinnacle of motor racing) where they have to make extra 'games' outside the sport to try and make it interesting bcs they can't figure out how to make the actual racing interesting (hint: less aero)

I thought these drivers were supposed to be gladiators? I do not remember Maximus AKA Russel Crowe going around the Coliseum playing 'guess the weapon' with a blindfold on

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmqdnx5R1U

SocksAndSandals fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 23, 2023

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Listen OP if you scream that they're gladiators enough time into the void you may in fact start to believe that some of the whiniest sportspeople in some of the safest vehicles on the planet are infact gladiators and not a bunch of whiny children that's intolerable to listen to

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1694372674896875672

now that is some passione

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

tony quidtana posted:

I love that I can make aggressively anti American posts and the best retort an American can come up with is "you can't actually buy a heart attack inducing cheeseburger for a dollar anymore 🥺" just loving lmao

You can eat for free at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas if you weigh over 350 lb. I would like to encourage as many of you as possible to take advantage of this offer if you are attending the race

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

I bet you're going to see the Mercedes logo real clear in that scene.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I just learned recently that notably poorly named movie "ford v ferrari" was not named that in a number of foreign markets.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Bip Roberts posted:

I just learned recently that notably poorly named movie "ford v ferrari" was not named that in a number of foreign markets.

"Le Mans '66 - La grande sfida" in Italian which means you get it right against the steve mc queen movie on Prime Video.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

acidx posted:

Oh yeah that has to be Le Mans 1955.

Also I request you all to join in me hoping for the funniest thing to happen this weekend, which would be Max spinning off at turn one lap one and getting stuck in the gravel.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Zandvoort stinks but I’ll still always get a rush from the first few cars you see go through the banking at speed.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I get a thrill when I hear the underwhelming story why the Tarzan corner is called what it is for the umpteenth time

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Mokotow posted:

I get a thrill when I hear the underwhelming story why the Tarzan corner is called what it is for the umpteenth time

It's named after Michael Heseltine?

bgreman
Oct 8, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT STICKING WITH A YEARS-LONG LETS PLAY OF THE MOST COMPLICATED SPACE SIMULATION GAME INVENTED, PLAYING BOTH SIDES, AND SPENDING HOURS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ENSURE INTERNET STRANGERS ENJOY THEMSELVES
https://twitter.com/F1/status/1694622564683850069?t=h52E52tFLjn_uzksRYAZMw&s=19

The mediocrity will continue.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I struggle to understand why anyone sponsors this team. Tax evasion? :shrug:

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

What dire straits F1 is in. Zandvoort this week, LV race and those two pinnacles of mediocrity in a team...

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

They're going to improve?

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

rpop posted:

You can eat for free at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas if you weigh over 350 lb. I would like to encourage as many of you as possible to take advantage of this offer if you are attending the race

drat, thats awesome.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Mokotow posted:

I struggle to understand why anyone sponsors this team. Tax evasion? :shrug:

Probably the cheapest one since it's basically just Gene's fun money.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I hate haas

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
What the gently caress did Nico do to his hair?!?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

He got struck by lightning

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

acidx posted:

Tying into the modern day by showing the beginning of their CROWDSTRIKE sponsorship

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

He went all Jacques Villeneuve

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

I do enjoy that these two hated one another during their time at Renault, and now that they are both dads they seem p cool and good with each other :allears:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Zandvoort is actually a good track, it just unfortunately happens to be in the Netherlands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Diet Crack posted:

Zandvoort is actually a good track, it just unfortunately happens to be in the Netherlands

it's too short and too narrow.