Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Nah gently caress him I would kill my brain for an extra 50 mil a year and so would many other people. He was privileged, made his money, and left, good for him, but gently caress him I'll boo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Forrest on Fire posted:

Love Steve Keim drafts, so smart the org had to burner phone communicate with him

This team deserves 0-17

just looked up who was taken later in that draft and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

fartknocker posted:

gently caress Ryan Grigson

Those people who booed Luck suck as well.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Broncos Country, let's die. :rip:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

Those people who booed Luck suck as well.

100%.

But seriously, gently caress Ryan Grigson for doing absolutely nothing from 2013 onwards and letting Luck get the poo poo beaten out of him.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Doltos posted:

Nah gently caress him I would kill my brain for an extra 50 mil a year and so would many other people. He was privileged, made his money, and left, good for him, but gently caress him I'll boo

lmao is this meant to read like you're the pettiest fan in the world?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It’s not surprising, no. But I’d saying booing someone for quitting their job because they don’t want to be crippled in old age is “unfair” no matter how or when it’s done.

Fans at a preseason game, that they probably had to pay to attend, find out via a tweet that their young franchise QB is quitting right before the season starts are not really in the position or mindset of doing some thoughtful consideration of information that they probably don't have access to anyway in that moment.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Broncos Country, let's die. :rip:

This is Blucifer’s fault somehow

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Relentlessboredomm posted:

lmao is this meant to read like you're the pettiest fan in the world?

Sorry let me cheer for the silver spooned millionaire you bootlicker

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Good for him knowing what’s enough, where the line is, and being disciplined enough to stay there. The American dream. Like being a backup quarterback.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Doltos posted:

Sorry let me cheer for the silver spooned millionaire you bootlicker

You’re a pro football fan you’ve been cheering for silver spooned millionaires the whole time

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol no thanks
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1694777377966944418?s=20

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If anything I'm grateful to Luck, since "suck for Luck" was horseshit. To see the Colts suck again so soon, having learned nothing about improving the offensive line in the meantime, felt real good.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

DC Murderverse posted:

You’re a pro football fan you’ve been cheering for silver spooned millionaires the whole time

I meant let me cheer for him quitting. I can cheer or boo whomever I want and have good reason to. It's very weird that we are expected to automatically cheer for silver spoon athletes regardless of their decision if they're amiable. I'm sure plenty of people would be booing him and calling him a quitter if he was Wentz.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Fans at a preseason game, that they probably had to pay to attend, find out via a tweet that their young franchise QB is quitting right before the season starts are not really in the position or mindset of doing some thoughtful consideration of information that they probably don't have access to anyway in that moment.

Just because a reaction is emotional and uninformed doesn’t mean you’re not an rear end in a top hat for reacting that way. It’s not a big deal but those fans were kinda being dicks.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Good loving lord. Missing the AFC games CBS exclusivity even more now.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/KNBR/status/1694727714631262530?t=mTol1D1N3i-QKd1G5KaKGg&s=19

lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Once Wilks took over last year, Darnold looked like a very good backup caliber qb.

Edit*

Kevin Hart raced Stevan Ridley for some reason and hit four years of being in his 40s all at once

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1694782911336083569?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Him talking about it is pretty funny.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwTQ2b8I3Rt/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Aug 24, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Mute is your friend.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Reasons why one is a bootlicker, as according to tff:

Not masturbating at work

Not booing a player protecting his health

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

FizFashizzle posted:

Once Wilks took over last year, Darnold looked like a very good backup caliber qb.

Edit*

Kevin Hart raced Stevan Ridley for some reason and hit four years of being in his 40s all at once

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1694782911336083569?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Him talking about it is pretty funny.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwTQ2b8I3Rt/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

As somebody who's feeling the effects of being 45 while helping my sister move to a new place… :same:.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
one day people will learn to look at rap sheets before replying to aggressively lovely posting

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1694794928688341113?s=20

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

My Dad will be very happy

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

pretty sure doltos owns some kind of boat factory or he's a rules lawyer of some kind. maybe even works as a man of the people? i'm not sure. anyway, he's the ultimate anti-bootlicker and i approve of his message.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1694798067952767082?s=20

With a star studded rookie QB class coming in they'll be lucky to get much for Kyler but someone will probably do it.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Miami.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

That’s cool and overdue.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

wandler20 posted:

https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1694798067952767082?s=20

With a star studded rookie QB class coming in they'll be lucky to get much for Kyler but someone will probably do it.

Rams make the most sense, to this poster

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Surprised they didn't hire James White by mistake.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Rams make the most sense, to this poster

Stafford done after this year?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

wandler20 posted:

Stafford done after this year?

I’m thinking so, and as noted, Rams are probably gonna be too good to get one of the top draft QBs.

Kyler will only be 27 next season.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Why are the only other people from new jersey who post in this subforum complete freaks and psyvhos

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Stafford is only 35 I don't think he's going anywhere

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

a neat cape posted:

lol, nope

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I meant I don't think he's retiring

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

a neat cape posted:

Dude couldn't feel his legs last year. He's heading for a wheelchair

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Alaois posted:

Why are the only other people from new jersey who post in this subforum complete freaks and psyvhos

Freaks and psychos are the only people dumb enough to live in Jersey

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Love to post about posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Stafford has already made like $300 mil and has a ring now. If he gets hurt again or McVay actually follows through on his retirement threats I could definitely see him saying “you know what gently caress this”