Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Meowywitch posted:

230/300

still unsure on if I'll pick Clara or Bailu

I was very unimpressed with Bailu when I first pulled her, but she ended up saving my rear end multiple times in SU runs. If you haven't decided or pulled either by the time you hit 300 I'd go with her just because of how useful she is.

That said, I don't have Clara and I've only really used her whenever she's available as a trial character, but I want her just so I can have Svarog on my team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i kinda cried about getting bailu on the luocha banner too but honestly that revive has been so nice in terms of just being able to turn brain off just a little bit as a safeguard.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

230/300

still unsure on if I'll pick Clara or Bailu
I have the same problem. But also, after you've used up all the one-time standard rolls, you get 5/month from embers + 5/patch from the battle pass + 1/week from Sim Universe ~= 3/week, so it's further away than it looks, and I'm hoping I'll lose the 50/50 to one of them before then so can just pick the other. The smart thing to do might be to hold onto it until that happens anyway.

FractalSandwich fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Aug 25, 2023

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

GateOfD posted:

not really interested in these, other than the trash can

I have too many figurines as is but those are some good scrunglies.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbc6E41mHdo

The Dan Heng trailer is so bland after Kafka's... I really think they should've kept some Chinese text in the shot where they showed his name though. Like, Chinese text is pretty, he is obviously from Space China, you don't need to pretend it's Latin.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Aug 25, 2023

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Clarste posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbc6E41mHdo

The Dan Heng trailer is so bland after Kafka's... I really think they should've kept some Chinese text in the shot where they showed his name though. Like, Chinese text is pretty, he is obviously from Space China, you don't need to pretend it's Latin.

Both Kafka and Blade had S tier trailers, but yeah this was really boring. Just a bunch of his animations, no real interesting camera work or lighting. The song is fine but not spectacular. And it wastes the opening looking at art from a bad angle, maybe if the scrolls filled the screen so you could see what was on them but :shrug:

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

To rank the trailers thus far
S(tellaron hunter) - Kafka, Blade, Silver Wolf
A - Luocha, Bailu, Himeko, Jing Yuan
B - Seele, Daniel
C - Gepard, Yanqing

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Futaba Anzu posted:

i kinda cried about getting bailu on the luocha banner too but honestly that revive has been so nice in terms of just being able to turn brain off just a little bit as a safeguard.

one day, i'll also build my bailu-from-luocha-banner

you know, if the grind for kafka+sampo ever ends

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I got a lucky Bronya. Happy about that since she's the remaining standard banner character I wanted most.

Does Bronya just want CDMG, speed, and survival stats? Maybe ATK/Break just to improve her auto-crit regular attacks?

Wish I had held onto my roll currency stuff to get her 5* Light Cone, instead of blowing it on rolls. Oh well, I'll get there in time.

GateOfD posted:

more for blade

Jesus Christ that's a lot of CDMG. That headpiece in particular, jeez.

My Blade is in decent shape, but could definitely use more CDMG. I have like 7700 HP or something, but only ~110% CDMG and...I think like 60% CRIT%?

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

I got a lucky Bronya. Happy about that since she's the remaining standard banner character I wanted most.

Does Bronya just want CDMG, speed, and survival stats? Maybe ATK/Break just to improve her auto-crit regular attacks?

Wish I had held onto my roll currency stuff to get her 5* Light Cone, instead of blowing it on rolls. Oh well, I'll get there in time.

Jesus Christ that's a lot of CDMG. That headpiece in particular, jeez.

My Blade is in decent shape, but could definitely use more CDMG. I have like 7700 HP or something, but only ~110% CDMG and...I think like 60% CRIT%?

Largely spd and survival stats. CDMG is a nice bonus but don't select for it(cdmg chest though), you only get about 15% of the cdmg you build for your ult. Of course ideal Bronya builds juggle a shitload of spd subs of different tiers to be 1 spd behind her carry,but to really do that honestly requires you to swipe on stamina so just build as much spd on her as possible. Having Bronya be 150% faster than your carry ends up with a similar amount of damage as being 1 spd slower .

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

Sexual Aluminum posted:

While you were having premarital sex, I leveled the blade

How do you get this cool stat sheet?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

coolusername posted:

How do you get this cool stat sheet?

put it as one of your character showcases then go here https://www.rails-express.com/ and put in your account id

e: website currently does seem to be loading for me tho.

Kild fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Aug 25, 2023

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy
I really considered pulling for E1 Kafka but I'm thinking I should just go for Fu Xuan and the 1.4 banners.

I skipped out on Luocha and additional forms of sustain would be welcome for MoC

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
I'm running Kafa/Sampo as my DOT team, and on them I have Fermata (S3) and Goodnight and Sleep Well (S1). Kafka has Fermata but should she be using GNSW? I can't parse which would be better. Kafka's attack is about 100 higher than Sampo is that means anything.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I’m going for fu xuan then topaz, (unless i get fu xuan very easy, in which case I might take a few rolls on jingliu.) I have enough raw dps that I don’t need IL, but mostly I want to beat people to death with a space pig.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

coolusername posted:

I’m going for fu xuan then topaz, (unless i get fu xuan very easy, in which case I might take a few rolls on jingliu.) I have enough raw dps that I don’t need IL, but mostly I want to beat people to death with a space pig.

Same if Daniel doesn't take all my pulls (I have not yet won a 50:50 so I am not confident). Otherwise I'll save for reruns.

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

Skipped Kafka and skipping Cold Dragon Young. Saving it all for Mono Quantum: For Real And Not Like All of Those Genshin Impact "Mono" Teams That Included Kazuha.

Kale
May 14, 2010

GateOfD posted:

not really interested in these, other than the trash can

I like that Bronya has more drill hair than actual body mass.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Eimi posted:

To rank the trailers thus far
S(tellaron hunter) - Kafka, Blade, Silver Wolf
A - Luocha, Bailu, Himeko, Jing Yuan
B - Seele, Daniel
C - Gepard, Yanqing

in story, Yanging is a dumb jobber, but his trailer is A-rank

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
I already have two maxed out dps, even if they're falling out of style a little now (Seele/JY). Gonna go for fu xuan to have a second high tier defensive support and then save up for the next big DPS I guess.

I do not pull for waifus :shrug:

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
I wouldn’t consider Seele out of style at all. I still prefer her to my Blade even with his LC.

The extra turn mechanic is just too good !

But definitely holding till Fu myself for the quantum team.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I started prefarming for Fu Xuan a few days ago. The Master Diviner has already foreseen my future.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Aaand it's official, I've spent every single doubled caverns of corrosion run just running the electricity/shield cavern for the specific purpose of getting a Crit Hit Jing Yuan chestpiece (any at all regardless of substats, I have absolutely no 5-star ones) and one never dropped

Sure did get like 10 different defense main stat lightning chestpieces though. And hey my Gepard has never been better equipped

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

if you got any speed boots (idk if jy uses speed boots, i'm just assuming) then just resin the chest piece imo

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Xalidur posted:

Skipped Kafka and skipping Cold Dragon Young. Saving it all for Mono Quantum: For Real And Not Like All of Those Genshin Impact "Mono" Teams That Included Kazuha.

Many people are saying mono quantum is the only team that matters.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

only managed to upgrade my headpiece for seele during this relic farming

sad

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'm also going for mono-quantum, not just because it's extremely useful but because it's 100% girlies only

Men are from Mars Imaginary-aligned and girls are from Venus Quantum-aligned, this is known

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Harlock posted:

Many people are saying mono quantum is the only team that matters.

it's not actually that super synergistic other than element matching though tbh

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

drat wtf i didn't realize just how hard it'd be to hit the ideal 2.5k attack threshold on ting yun

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I like the the energy regen relic set for Tingyun, it lets me skip speed boots for her and go for attack but the 40% advancement at combat start still lets her go first.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I can see about 200 guaranteed boosts from upgrading my attack relics to 15 + maxing my lc i guess. technically i could find upgrades to my head and arm piece to find better attack% rolls on them I guess

JT Jag posted:

I like the the energy regen relic set for Tingyun, it lets me skip speed boots for her and go for attack but the 40% advancement at combat start still lets her go first.

with s5 cogs i hit a roughly reliable 3 turn ult rotation if i get hit once every 6 turns. i also very briefly considered swapping speed and attack boots until i found out the godlike substat rolls on the boots i have right now

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Futaba Anzu posted:

it's not actually that super synergistic other than element matching though tbh

Seems like fu xuan has potential to solo sustain too so what then, qingque instead of lynx?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

acumen posted:

Seems like fu xuan has potential to solo sustain too so what then, qingque instead of lynx?

i mostly said that since i feel people have been saying the opposite of original post being that the team would be 'the one team to rule them all' because it's not like the combination of seele/qq, silverwolf, lynx, fu xuan is necessarily that coherent with each other. it''ll still be a strong team of course off of the mono type and the fact that you'd be fielding 2-3 strong 5 stars though

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Managed to get Dan Heng 1 pretty strong off the event (and got Pela a good set as well, someday your BiS will be something other than the wind set lmao)

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I've never understood why people are obsessed with "true" mono(outside of the memes, I guess). The goal of a mono team is entirely to ensure Silver Wolf can plant the proper weakness in any enemy 100% of the time, but you can already 100% guarantee that with dual element teams quite easily and you open your team building composition options up enormously that way. Fu Xuan or Lynx are very useful for the gimmick because they cover your sustain slot so your last slot can be whatever the enemy is weak to without having to plan around your sustain's element, but I don't think there's actually any benefit to forcibly chaining yourself to pure mono.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Kanos posted:

I've never understood why people are obsessed with "true" mono(outside of the memes, I guess). The goal of a mono team is entirely to ensure Silver Wolf can plant the proper weakness in any enemy 100% of the time, but you can already 100% guarantee that with dual element teams quite easily and you open your team building composition options up enormously that way. Fu Xuan or Lynx are very useful for the gimmick because they cover your sustain slot so your last slot can be whatever the enemy is weak to without having to plan around your sustain's element, but I don't think there's actually any benefit to forcibly chaining yourself to pure mono.
Eh, I have both Seele and Silver Wolf, but frequently I can't put together ideal dual-element parties that inflict Quantum on bosses 100% of the time because of my limited sustain options. Having Fu Xuan and Lynx will make it trivial to set up though.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I'm gonna get Fu Xuan because putting Qingque on a team with her boss is funny to me.

Also she's cute.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Kanos posted:

I wouldn't want to use a team that doesn't mostly align with the enemy weaknesses anyway, just because its nice to break all the trash mobs with AOE to clear them out faster. I guess it lets you focus on fewer characters with your resources, but that's not something I'm interested in.

I think people are mostly interested in mono quantum because its fun to come up with gimmick teams, and because those particular characters are well-liked, not because it's actually a good idea mechanically.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

JT Jag posted:

Aaand it's official, I've spent every single doubled caverns of corrosion run just running the electricity/shield cavern for the specific purpose of getting a Crit Hit Jing Yuan chestpiece (any at all regardless of substats, I have absolutely no 5-star ones) and one never dropped

Sure did get like 10 different defense main stat lightning chestpieces though. And hey my Gepard has never been better equipped

Mostly the same results from my Fire set grind, but I did get a crit chest and speed boots for Welt and speed boots for Hook. I also got a crit chest for Dan Heng and a complete set for Fireblazer, so it's not all bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I also did not get a single crit lightning chest peice

gently caress this game