Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
apparently he was wearing an ice hockey jersey during the rampage

"The Lighty Ducks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
I don't know what's funnier here, the fact that this ad makes it look impossible to purchase a car, or the name of the actual business.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Vagg and partners

Lol

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

webmeister posted:

that's such a fantastic story. a duck tale, if you will

I've got an old duck down filled sleeping bag from back in the day. It was always super hot and I could never have it zipped up all the way when camping.

Point being, duck down is very insulating and warm, also fluffy.

I suppose 2 ducklings in your underwear would be like those little heat pack pocket warmer things.

Depends on what you're wearing maybe?

Still hosed up though.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Outrail posted:

Vagg and partners

Australiana: Vagg And Partners

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

I don't know what's funnier here, the fact that this ad makes it look impossible to purchase a car, or the name of the actual business.

Great deals round the back, and by word of mouth.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Speaking of Vagg and Partners

By Vagg I mean Cunnt

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-08-22/mark-latham-and-rod-roberts-quit-one-nation/102760276

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Speaking of Vagg and Partners

By Vagg I mean Cunnt

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-08-22/mark-latham-and-rod-roberts-quit-one-nation/102760276

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

quote:

Mr Roberts told the Legislative Council he would not be associated with a political party that acts "without morals".

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

^^^
No politics mate.

Surely something has happened or is happening in Australia of interest?

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Snowy Horse Problem?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
The Nag from Snowy River

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The yanks would be all up for shooting wild horses in the snow from helicopters I suppose.

It's a bit tricky.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blow posted:

The yanks would be all up for shooting wild horses in the snow from helicopters I suppose.

It's a bit tricky.

Wild horses are like the one animal Yanks don't like shooting.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Horse meats pretty great, shoot em all plate em up

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I always wanted to try horse

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Man for four horses worth you'd think you'd get a bit more meat.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

dr_rat posted:

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

dr_rat posted:

That's the way it's gonna be, little darlin'

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!

Are they the ones that gently caress themselves to death or the ones that die when they dont gently caress enough?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

~Coxy posted:

That's the way it's gonna be, little darlin'

We’ll go chowing down on horses yeah yeah

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Wrageowrapper posted:

Are they the ones that gently caress themselves to death or the ones that die when they dont gently caress enough?

I think that's Vulcans

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Pon farr is real and it's australian

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

"A Riders' Reverie: Gastronomic Homage to The Man From Snowy River"

A culinary journey that leaves you breathless, a restaurant that beckons with the spirit of adventure – welcome to "The Colt's Regret," where the echoes of The Man From Snowy River resonate in every bite. Nestled in the heart of Jindabyne, this establishment stands as a testament to the ode's daring spirit, capturing the essence of the Australian Alpine Brumbies in a single, unforgettable dish – Prosciutto di cavallo.

From the very first glimpse one can sense that this is no ordinary dining establishment. The rustic yet refined ambiance sets the stage for an experience that is nothing short of extraordinary. The decor pays homage to the untamed landscapes and spirited horses that gallop through Banjo Paterson's timeless verse, creating an atmosphere that's simultaneously charming and exhilarating.

And then, of course, there's the star of the show – the Prosciutto di cavallo. It's not just a dish; it's a homage, a salute to the man from Snowy River himself. The melt-in-your-mouth slices, each whispering stories of the Brumbies' Alpine adventures, are a symphony of flavors that culminate in an experience that's equal parts indulgence and enlightenment.

At "The Colt's Regret," every element is carefully curated, from the presentation of the dish to the attentive service that guides you through this gastronomic escapade. The waitstaff, like modern-day mountain riders, are as knowledgeable as they are affable, sharing insights about the history and tradition behind Prosciutto di cavallo and its unique place in the culinary world.

As you savor each bite, you can't help but feel a connection to the wild and free soul of the Brumbies. The interplay of textures and flavors transcends the plate, transporting you to the open landscapes and snow-kissed peaks that inspired Banjo Paterson's verses. It's a sensory journey that awakens a deep appreciation for the harmony between nature and nourishment.

A place that invites you to indulge in a reverie of flavors, a journey that embraces the legacy of The Man From Snowy River and celebrates the spirit of adventure that lies within us all. This restaurant isn't just a dining experience; it's an ode to authenticity, a tribute to history, and a celebration of the extraordinary moments that punctuate our lives.

For those seeking a dining experience that's as spirited as it is sophisticated, "The Colt's Regret" is a haven where culinary artistry and poetic inspiration collide. Every bite of Prosciutto di cavallo is a reverent nod to the past, a toast to the present, and an invitation to savor life's most exquisite moments.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

El Cavallo wanko

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Wrageowrapper posted:

Choose your fate

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Chrpno posted:

El Cavallo wanko

That's the real reason it shut down

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Now more than ever, western Sydney needs a bunch of weird horses getting all steppy.

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!
Apparently its the Northern Quoll that dies when it doesnt root enough and the Antechinus that dies from too much of it.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

This little fella I posted before is a Planigale.

Planigales are the smallest of all marsupials, some members of this carnivorous group weighing less than 5 grams. Being small, nocturnal and secretive, they are rarely seen as opposed to the Antechinus that dies from too much rooting.

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009
Carnivorous. It thirsts for flesh.

Always love when the cute little creatures have blood lust. Go you little thing!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Whoforthenwhat posted:

Carnivorous. It thirsts for flesh.

Always love when the cute little creatures have blood lust. Go you little thing!

Glad you noticed I'm losing weight.

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009

Inceltown posted:

Glad you noticed I'm losing weight.

We're a supportive bunch here.

Provided you have no stairs in your house.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Victoria police search a pond at a crime scene following the death of a man at the popular Fitzroy Gardens in Melbourne on 21 August.

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Seems pretty clear? As with most things, Sydney is way worse

They’ve actually started implementing digital screens for complex parking restrictions like that, there are some just near my house!