Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Calling ketchup a tomato sauce is technically true, much like calling a cooked chunk of human rear end a rump roast. Someone should introduce these sad, sad people to garlic butter so they can have something way better to put on their pizza crust.

Also...

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

If you take a better picture of that sticker, I'll give it to you as a gang tag.

A late thank you for the tag, I mostly browse the forums on the Awful app so I only noticed today when I happened to see one of my own posts in an actual web browser :pseudo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
The tomato sauce is for the tiny meat pies, not the rest of the crust.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

SlothfulCobra posted:

Cheese sauce isn't the same as water though. How well do fries absorb emulsified oil?

It doesn't matter, when you cover the fries the moisture in them will steam them and mushify.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

I assumed the circles around the perimeter were full of tomato sauce and you squeeze them to release tomato sauce, like a zit or cyst.

Nobody out-pizzas Junji Ito (squeezes catupiry out of open sores onto crust)

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Australia has the best pizzas in the world, it’s better than dull Italian authenticity or whichever disgusting USA regional variety is considered best. Even that Four N Twenty abomination is probably still pretty good.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm distrustful of any variety of pizza that relies on bbq sauce

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

that said I’d gently caress up some Chicago style on occasion, all pizza is beautiful

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Should probably mention that pepperoni is a genuinely American variant of salami and that's the secret spark that elevated pizza from a quaint neapolitan flatbread to a global phenomenon

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

And also some Italian pizzerias like to troll tourists with "pepperoni" pizzas topped with bell pepper paste because, surprise surprise, that's what the word peperone means in italian

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

Grand Fromage posted:

You can be drunk and still have standards. :colbert:

Only up to a point.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

EoinCannon posted:

In Australia we call ketchup tomato sauce
Squeezes are little disposable plastic containers that you squeeze onto your pie

If the bikies are having a barbie, they can bring the squeezies so they can have tomato sauce on their burgies?

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

axolotl farmer posted:

If the bikies are having a barbie, they can bring the squeezies so they can have tomato sauce on their burgies?

Squeezies are only for pies, pasties and sausage rolls :rolleyes:
Chippies, brickies and other tradies use them when they get a feed from the servo

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

axolotl farmer posted:

bikies having a barbie would mean home made tucker and they'd have a bottle of sauce to fang on the chops. squeezies are more something you get at a chicken shop or a milk bar

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I figure the Aussies are very close to figuring out how to combine pizza with dim sum and various grilled meats.

Because I know they very much like all of those things separately so they must be better together.:eek:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
2 sauces for 8 party pies??? thats not enough sauce

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Non Compos Mentis posted:

2 sauces for 8 party pies??? thats not enough sauce

It’ll be that poo poo masterfoods sauce too.

When I lived over there my mum would mail me watties sauce from home, until I asked her nicely to send me whitlocks chutney sauce instead.
Watties still beats Canadian/American ketchup, but it doesn’t smash it out of the water like a whitlocks does.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Ayndin posted:

Calling ketchup a tomato sauce is technically true, much like calling a cooked chunk of human rear end a rump roast. Someone should introduce these sad, sad people to garlic butter so they can have something way better to put on their pizza crust.

Also...

A late thank you for the tag, I mostly browse the forums on the Awful app so I only noticed today when I happened to see one of my own posts in an actual web browser :pseudo:

Garlic butter with alil bit of cheese and they can stop with the ketchup plops on their crust and find happiness.

Was drunk last night and dropped my only glass bowl while it was full of spicy noodles, cheese, and tomates.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/Snack_Memories/status/1695950572296499643
https://twitter.com/Snack_Memories/status/1695598501852283264
to go with your mustard skittles

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The chili nut was delicious.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I forgot about those, now I'm sad all over again that I never got to experience a burple fruit drink and squirtgun in person :(

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

why yes I did have popoids as a kid

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Is that chocolate? :crossarms:

I don't trust it

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Give us the 4:20 trip report

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Blood chalices?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Whooping Crabs posted:

Give us the 4:20 trip report

you'd have to be STONED TO THE BONE to engage with this 'zza.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

From the cursed images thread

I've heard of having a stiff drink but this is ridiculous :classiclol:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Would definitely sell in Mexico/South America.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I got the grape one. Once. It was called Purple Burple, which gave us a good laugh. I didn't know about repurposing it as a squirt gun, but I think I used it as a nice collapsible water bottle a couple times. Well, that's about it. Thanks for listening :)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the chili m&ms were the best out of that set. it's a travesty they weren't picked.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://packaged-media.redd.it/u4f3...3578ee04e06#t=0

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010
That bacon is loving raw. Congrats for having the first post in a while to make me dry heave.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I get a commercial for this in my head from time to time, but I cannot find it anywhere. I’m so glad that I get to go through it yet again, yay.

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

Pogonodon posted:

That bacon is loving raw. Congrats for having the first post in a while to make me dry heave.

If it's any consolation I'm sure they switched the food he cooked with something else in a camera cutaway so he could still smile like an idiot while eating it.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

A Perfect Twist posted:

If it's any consolation I'm sure they switched the food he cooked with something else in a camera cutaway so he could still smile like an idiot while eating it.
He bites the real thing but the camera cuts tell a story of trying to bite into a big rubbery gluey bacon wrap and failing, cutting to an engineered shot where it's been cut enough for him to yank out, then cutting to a shot of him pretending to chew and swallow nothing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

do not unmute
https://packaged-media.redd.it/51r1...d1e34976055#t=0

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
What the hell are these weird links? I can never open them and get a 403 error. I'm missing out on content!! :argh:

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rxvc9sMn7s1sv37rw.mp4

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Sometimes you see some poo poo so egregiously cretinous you feel your brain ache, start to smell burnt toast and feel your entire left side go numb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

how often must that guy burn himself