Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

trying on sandals with bare feet should be a execution worthy offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Hoka shoes are really good, highly recommend if you go running or whatever. They also have a lot of options if you have wide feet

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Hoka shoes are really good, highly recommend if you go running or whatever. They also have a lot of options if you have wide feet

Yeah I agree with this.

They make some really good shoes and pretty much everyone I know who runs has transitioned to using them.

whiskas
May 30, 2005

pentyne posted:

trying on sandals with bare feet should be a execution worthy offense.

I'm sure it's only gold star members that would stoop that low. Executive members would purchase 4 different sizes, pickup a hotdog on the way out, then try them on in the parking lot outside with their ketchup covered fingers.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

bird with big dick posted:

Has anyone seen this stainless shelving unit for sale at Costco lately

It is a very common, mass-produced unit, and you can buy them flat-pack. If you can't find it at Costco it's easy to get another that matches from Amazon or even Craigslist: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Basics-Adjustable-Shelving-Organizer/dp/B01M0XLTT5/

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

$100 for sandals seems crazy. But I'm not a sandler so what do I know.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

$100 for sandals seems crazy. But I'm not a sandler so what do I know.

If those are Birkenstocks they’ll last you 100 years and you can will them to your grandchildren.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

If those are Birkenstocks they’ll last you 100 years and you can will them to your grandchildren.

I was going to make a fake BuyitForLife subreddit post about only wanting to own one pair of underwear, but as I was mocking up the fake screenshot I just found out that it's an actual stickied post on the subreddit.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i would be very interested if my warehouse had birken 'zonas as mine are ready for facebook marketplace after 5 years of daily service

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

MarcusSA posted:

My oldest pair of Birks is from 1998 or 1999, so this checks out. It also reminds me I need to get that pair resoled soon - the heels wear down with heavy use.

Mid-Life Crisis
Jun 13, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
My birks died after 18 years.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
At Costco for a tire. Thanks

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
just one tire? pretty sure they sell those in 4 packs :v:

also i saw 505 chiles with no * last trip so RIP poor goon's warehouse who doesn't have them anymore I guess

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Psion posted:

just one tire? pretty sure they sell those in 4 packs :v:

also i saw 505 chiles with no * last trip so RIP poor goon's warehouse who doesn't have them anymore I guess

Ya we had a blowout on one tire. It gets a prorated warranty applied which is nice so it's only $40 to replace it.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Noob Costco question—I’m being sent to pick up already-ordered cakes and sandwich trays from the ‘stco this evening

Cakes are typically in the fridge case with the forms over them, but where are the sandwiches?

Do I need to talk to the butcher to bring them out or are they socked away somewhere?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hed posted:

Noob Costco question—I’m being sent to pick up already-ordered cakes and sandwich trays from the ‘stco this evening

Cakes are typically in the fridge case with the forms over them, but where are the sandwiches?

Do I need to talk to the butcher to bring them out or are they socked away somewhere?

The Jongga kimchi is in the refrigerated section

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I went to costco and got a pepperoni slice and a chocolate sundae, altogether probably 1,000 calories for $4.50, not bad

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Costco food court sounds pretty good rn

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

Costco is a great family fast food dinner out. 2 hot dogs with sodas a slice of pizza and a ice cream for under $10

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

My local Costco doesn’t have the 32 packs of Polar Seltzer anymore. I needed to get a hot dog to calm myself down.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Last time I went to the food court the wern't making pizzas so everyone was waiting for fries and tendies. I wisely put my order in for a hot dog and it was literally ready and on the counter in 15 seconds.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
My food court is closed for renovations. Hopefully they are reintegrating the technology to make the combo slice.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I will eat a slice of pizza for the both of you

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Sad day, we're running to Costco after work but made the decision to just pick up a Dominos pizza on the way home rather than grab one from the food court.

I'd honestly prefer to get one from Costco, but goddamn the last 4 or 5 times we did it was such a clusterfuck. Like, trying to have them give me cold pizza from orders other people had abandoned after I'd been standing there waiting on mine for over 40 minutes levels of bad. They are so goddamned disorganized back there.

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Hammu-rob-i posted:

:lol: Bird, I saw that thread this morning too

Want to see this thread, wow.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
My foodcourt finally has the roast beef sandwich.

Which I shall not be buying.

Where's my turkey pesto sandwich you pieces of poo poo.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Sloppy posted:

Want to see this thread, wow.

https://old.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/166722y/images_you_can_smell/

edit: It feels like we've hit a little pocket of airing out the grievances. This is okay, costco understands and forgives our narrow viewpoints for we are only flawed individuals

My Dad Nintendo fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Sep 1, 2023

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Chinatown posted:

My foodcourt finally has the roast beef sandwich.

Which I shall not be buying.

Where's my turkey pesto sandwich you pieces of poo poo.

Theyve been relegated to the refrigerated section

Also, anyone try these xlb? Don't think I've seen this brand before

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cyrano4747 posted:

Sad day, we're running to Costco after work but made the decision to just pick up a Dominos pizza on the way home rather than grab one from the food court.

I'd honestly prefer to get one from Costco, but goddamn the last 4 or 5 times we did it was such a clusterfuck. Like, trying to have them give me cold pizza from orders other people had abandoned after I'd been standing there waiting on mine for over 40 minutes levels of bad. They are so goddamned disorganized back there.

Ok but counterpoint dominos.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Theyve been relegated to the refrigerated section

what the

anyone copped yet?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

MarcusSA posted:

Ok but counterpoint dominos.

Domino's thin-crust style is pretty good because it guarantees that they don't use garlic oil on the crust. That oil is such a gross gimmick,

The BBQ chicken combo slice I got from Iceland Costco is S-tier though. Would it kill them to bring that to the US? I don't even care about the vegetables on it, just the chicken and BBQ sauce would be enough. As I type this I realize I'm in the bargaining stage of loss.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

bought 'em but haven't tried 'em

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I grabbed a pack of the St. Louis ribs next to the rotisserie chickens. I don't know why, they looked yummy and I was hungry.

They're not great folks. I don't know why I was expecting something else.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Went to church, got Red Rock Deli’s fire roasted jalapeño chips and I like ‘em, amongst a couple other things. I also got a whole pep pizza.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Zero VGS posted:

The BBQ chicken combo slice

Dick move - we were ignorant

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Posting from church:

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Renegret posted:

I grabbed a pack of the St. Louis ribs next to the rotisserie chickens. I don't know why, they looked yummy and I was hungry.

They're not great folks. I don't know why I was expecting something else.

I also fell for those things once. Once.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Cyrano4747 posted:

Posting from church:

:cb:

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I volunteer my body as tribute. I loving love xiaolongbao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

david_a posted:

I also fell for those things once. Once.

The problem is that some 10 years ago my grocery store had the absolute best fried chicken and I've been chasing that high for years.

Rotisserie chicken is good but it just doesn't hit the same.