Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the browns will be either extremely good (9 to 14 wins) or extremely bad (4 to 8 wins) with nothing in-between!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Cavauro posted:

the browns will be either extremely good (9 to 14 wins) or extremely bad (4 to 8 wins) with nothing in-between!

you can win half a game this season

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

DeimosRising posted:

I thought this was a really weird insult until I looked them
Up

theyre a weird team

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Cavauro posted:

We will be extremely bad, thank you very much. Gonna live in the cellar. The entire AFCN making the post season except the Browns because they suck and are gonna brown

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

if they're good you have to enjoy it, and you have to post here saying you do not enjoy it and that you actually like the bills

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Gatts posted:

We will be extremely bad, thank you very much. Gonna live in the cellar. The entire AFCN making the post season except the Browns because they suck and are gonna brown

Browns gonna brown

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
This year's preseason "star" that every Bengals fan is convinced is going to be claimed on waivers and completely scupper the team is called Raymond Johnson III.

Last year's model was some wide receiver claimed by the Jaguars I don't think he ever did anything for them. Kendrick Pryor I think.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Eifert Posting posted:

This year's preseason "star" that every Bengals fan is convinced is going to be claimed on waivers and completely scupper the team is called Raymond Johnson III.

Last year's model was some wide receiver claimed by the Jaguars I don't think he ever did anything for them. Kendrick Pryor I think.

Update: Raymond Johnson III is not on any team's roster or practice squad.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

:thanks:

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Yw

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who dey

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I've made a note of this

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

you can call me ray, or you can call me jay, but don't you call me on any team's roster or practice squad

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
any update on brandon lafell or cody core

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

raymond had been signed to the lions practice squad for 9 hours when that post was made.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just kidding.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Slander. He signed on the 31st.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

joking nature was clarified 26 minutes before that post.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nasty lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

nasty lol

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

nasty lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cavauro posted:

nasty lol

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Cavauro posted:

nasty lol

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

post/username

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Metapod posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Metapod posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Metapod posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1700953630294077684

His fourth full year in the league. 10 games started, 2 year-ending leg injuries

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

really bummed about JK. going to go back to sleep for the rest of the day. see you all next time

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

At least the Ravens got the season over with early this year

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I want my quarterback quarterback quarterback
Wins

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Will no one rid Joe Burrow of these meddlesome Browns?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

Well right now I'm burning alive in the Wicker Man. And I'm yelling at John Harbaugh and I don't mean Christopher Lee. And I'm screaming at him "next year when these things don't change our offense we will sacrifice YOU!!!! YOUR sacrifice is the only one that will bring us a real passing game" and he's like "I know it will. I trust our guys" with that god drat look on his face.

Kawalimus posted:

You can't have that in football in this situation unless we willfully sacrificed those four players like they were magic the gathering cards.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Whoa thats a surprise.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

@kawalimus thoughts on goblin bombardment in the new format? Seems like great reach for the b/r decks that need sacrifice payoffs

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Time posted:

@kawalimus thoughts on goblin bombardment in the new format? Seems like great reach for the b/r decks that need sacrifice payoffs

I haven't played that game since middle school. I liked the art on the cards and people I sat with at lunch played it. I never won a single game!!!

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Kawalimus posted:

I haven't played that game since middle school. I liked the art on the cards and people I sat with at lunch played it. I never won a single game!!!

😭

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Don't call guys elves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

I just didn't ever understand what I was doing. I just threw almost all my cards into the deck. People were like "you want two or three colors in a deck" and I was like why would you not just use your whole thing?? So I had four colors only not having one of white or black I can't remember and my deck was two whole giant stacks of cards and they all laughed at me. But I liked the art on them and I wanted to use them. One time I almost beat this other kid so I said to one of the head dorks like "I did better that time didn't I?" and he was like "no that kid played one of the worst games I've ever seen. You were even worse"