Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Vox Nihili posted:

lots of exciting new bacterial infections developing

This is par for the course at every festival anywhere though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

BONGHITZ posted:

i love you dirty d

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

BONGHITZ posted:

i love you dirty d

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

DarkSithLord posted:

I hope you're miserable

I’m actually having a really good time. this is probably the best time I’ve ever had

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

tokin opposition posted:

TFW your LARP of a refugee camp becomes a real refugee camp

I hope the furries grow rich and plump on long pig

so far it seems like everyone is super stoked that it got even crazier and more difficult to live here. honestly these are the real doomsday preppers for real.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Stereotype posted:

so far it seems like everyone is super stoked that it got even crazier and more difficult to live here. honestly these are the real doomsday preppers for real.

i know, right?

whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger and we'll always be happier and smarter and more successful than these dumbass rubes who don't know how to have fun

where are you located? i'll have d run me over to say hi if it's not too far away

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Stereotype posted:

Unironic climate change supporters

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Stereotype posted:

I’m actually having a really good time. this is probably the best time I’ve ever had

I'm having a good time hanging out with my camp. Everything is fine with us, but there was someone in a neighboring camp who got electrocuted and died trying to operate a generator sitting in a puddle.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Stereotype posted:

It's because half of them are training for the new zealand bunkers they own op

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

Cool, I had a nice sandwich today. Glad we can both have some fun before the planet inevitably blows up =/

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

resilient in the face of adversity? motherfucker, I lead a team of agile developers. You don’t even know lol

#bringit #LeMudDerp #StackRankPoverty

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/SFGate/status/1697999007182676336

Uh so how you doing out there

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

Folks, the article is breathless and ridiculous.
As someone who is not there, but who has been there four times and run build lead for my camp...

Rain is not unheard of. It's probably pretty muddy and less fun than it normally would be.

Nobody is starving or dying of dehydration, and there is no danger of that. Most camps (and many people) have a huge surplus of supplies. Last time I was there, I drove out with a few dozen cans of sparkling water that I just didn't get to hand out.

There are PLENTY of supplies.

The worst thing that could happen is that somebody has a medical emergency and are unable to be evacuated until Monday/Tuesday.

Technical Co-founder of Thumbtack. Former PM at Stack Exchange

E:fb I guess

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Best Friends posted:

resilient in the face of adversity? motherfucker, I lead a team of agile developers. You don’t even know lol

this is how we win

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Lacrosse posted:

I'm having a good time hanging out with my camp. Everything is fine with us, but there was someone in a neighboring camp who got electrocuted and died trying to operate a generator sitting in a puddle.

:dafuq:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Having a great time out here except for my friend died of dysentery

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Lacrosse posted:

it seems bad that people are dying

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lacrosse posted:

:dogstare:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

theyre gonna eat Big D

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

It's because half of them are training for the new zealand bunkers they own op

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

They're already doing that and they're high as gently caress on mushrooms!

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Utz posted:

we'll always be happier and smarter and more successful than these dumbass rubes

Lacrosse posted:

there was someone in a neighboring camp who got electrocuted and died trying to operate a generator sitting in a puddle.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Best Friends posted:

lol

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

mfw teh sexheh derpina wants a morsel of le food but doesn’t want to pay the troll toll D=

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Utz posted:

i'm out here now, seventh time at the burn, losers (and haters)

i've seen it rain before on the playa but this is the worst ever! i love it

unless you're barefoot or in bags you get an inch taller with every step you take, makes you feel rawr

it's fubar, yeah, but fun fubar!

you probably wouldn't get it tho

lotsa stress fuckin going on everywhere and everybody has covid, lol

here's a pic i took this morning of my campmate dirty d:

peace out losers you missed out on the greatest BURN of them all

You seem like you're having fun and I hope you get to stay out there for at least a few more days, or maybe even longer!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
refugee camp comparison growing insanely apt lol

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

last thought as I’m dying in an easily preventable way: I’m the smartest motherfucker to have ever lived. haters are jealous af

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

pretty great. it’s super funny seeing how the insane hyper alarmist media is talking about some rain

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lacrosse posted:

lmfao he went out marv style

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

aw frig aw dang it posted:

it seems bad that people are dying

burners die every year, nbd

old heads don't let it bother them whatsoever, they'll crawl over corpses to get to the next booty thumpin pit, who gives a gently caress, everybody's gotta die sometime lol

the show must go on muthafuckas! and at the burn, YOU are the show unless you're some smug speccie douchebag

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

mark immune posted:

paddock picked the wrong target imo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

probed for truth

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lmao @ all of this

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Utz posted:

old heads don't let it bother them whatsoever, they'll crawl over corpses to get to the next booty thumpin pit, who gives a gently caress, everybody's gotta die sometime lol

the show must go on muthafuckas! and at the burn, YOU are the show unless you're some smug speccie douchebag

Huh?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

the poster is telling jokes by way of playing a character. trolling if you will

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Utz posted:

badass

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

speccie means spectator and every true burner knows there's no lower form of life

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

*Stacking up the corpses leftover when the 12:34am Street polycule was lost after their space heater fell in the love puddle* stupid alarmist media, me and the guys from Google's HR department are having so much fun. Worlds doomed btw

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1698080093657030972?s=46&t=YjAdrC5z2HpTKJK1s-6pYw

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

People are drinking the poop water and getting dysentery and pooping blood, and now there are breathless rumours on X that it's actually ebola