Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/MsMaggieMayhem/status/1698101526580134278

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

having the time of my life getting ebola #winning #staymadhaters

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

*Stacking up the corpses leftover when the 12:34am Street polycule was lost after their space heater fell in the love puddle* stupid alarmist media, me and the guys from Google's HR department are having so much fun. Worlds doomed btw

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

aw frig aw dang it posted:

having the time of my life getting ebola #winning #staymadhaters

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

This watch... this could have been 4 more tickets to Burning Man. This ring could have been an e-scooter covered in pipe cleaners and LEDs!

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

mark immune posted:

probed for truth

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hmmm... is the recent news relevant to the OP ?

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Just sitting here enjoying my roof and indoor plumbing like a normal person

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Seems like there are easier ways to see filthy programmers, like turning off your monitor

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I hope they never escape

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Stereotype posted:

I’m actually having a really good time. this is probably the best time I’ve ever had

I am unconvinced

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lacrosse posted:

I'm having a good time hanging out with my camp. Everything is fine with us, but there was someone in a neighboring camp who got electrocuted and died trying to operate a generator sitting in a puddle.

This is normal

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

I am unconvinced

*A pile of run over climate protestors. The smell of human skin burning. Vehicles, tents, and people mired in bougie trail of tears*

I'm having a fantastic time. My food stores will last at least a few days!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

God I wish all of this was true

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the similarities of burning man to a refugee camp are increasing at an alarming rate

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

riding an nude obese man through cholera water to help start the generator for my neighbors sybian vibrator. we pass the bodies of the fallen. I will be the chosen one

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

Same, but almost not really. Dunno if I could keep listening to a liz-only trueanon

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1698087731904073799?t=CDlp4IShorse3zeUZG9CAA&s=19

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1698080995830808932?t=PpaU88cbu8ichFTAB82Ybg&s=19

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1698094728539947290?t=Sy98v3GBKpuB6-xErPqSIQ&s=19

coke
Jul 12, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

probably not, but there's also this that happened few hundred miles away just a few weeks ago

https://arstechnica.com/health/2023/09/rugged-nasty-bacterium-infects-hundreds-in-rugged-nasty-tough-mudder-race/

quote:

Hundreds of people who participated in a recent Tough Mudder event—a very muddy obstacle course race—held in Sonoma, California, have fallen ill with pustular rashes, lesions, fever, flu-like symptoms, nerve pain, and other symptoms, local health officials and media outlets report.

The cases could be caused by various infectious agents, including Staphylococcus bacteria, but the leading culprit is the relatively obscure Aeromonas bacteria—specifically A. hydrophila, according to the Sonoma County health department. In a statewide alert this week, the California Department of Public Health said it is considering it an Aeromonas outbreak, noting that multiple wound cultures have yielded the hardy bacterium.

A spokesperson for the Sonoma County health department told the Los Angeles Times on Thursday that, based on calls and emails the department had received, health officials estimate that the outbreak involves around 300 cases. Tough Mudder participants, meanwhile, have tallied as many as 489 cases in online forums.

so have fun but might be a good idea to try and not touch the mud with bare skin without ppe!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'll hope for both of us

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lacrosse posted:

I'm having a good time hanging out with my camp. Everything is fine with us, but there was someone in a neighboring camp who got electrocuted and died trying to operate a generator sitting in a puddle.

Picking through the ruins and skeletons and enjoying cool environmental storytelling they left behind

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Picking through the ruins and skeletons and enjoying cool environmental storytelling they left behind

All of these corpses have a butt plug

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
lol if a new class of virus emerges that combines ebola aids and covid

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/francisxwolf/status/1698121562187026718

speng31b
May 8, 2010

actually lolling at permabanned sa posters convincing the festering corpse of twitter that ebola is spreading at burning man

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

speng31b posted:

actually lolling at permabanned sa posters convincing the festering corpse of twitter that ebola is spreading at burning man

technically a successful goon project?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

RIP

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

riding an nude obese man through cholera water to help start the generator for my neighbors sybian vibrator. we pass the bodies of the fallen. I will be the chosen one

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lol @ all of this, kayfabe or not

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
this one's been lying out there since about noon

square's wearing too many clothes so everybody's just looking the other way even though she has pretty feet

and rightly so lol

Speng edit: I don't know if this was actually an unspoilered inline picture of a corpse lying in a puddle, but even the implication based on their previous post itt is pretty wtf.

Edited out what appears to be a photo of a woman lying face up in standing water that was uploaded directly to imgur with very low view count, no reverse GIS results turn up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Sep 3, 2023

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

welp

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

coke posted:

probably not, but there's also this that happened few hundred miles away just a few weeks ago

https://arstechnica.com/health/2023/09/rugged-nasty-bacterium-infects-hundreds-in-rugged-nasty-tough-mudder-race/

so have fun but might be a good idea to try and not touch the mud with bare skin without ppe!

Burning Man is well known for people covering all bare skin with ppe, so theres no cause for alarm

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
dang that’s crazy man

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Lmao it's brace he's not at burning man haha amazing

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Utz posted:

this one's been lying out there since about noon

square's wearing too many clothes so everybody's just looking the other way even though she has pretty feet

and rightly so lol

Speng edit: I don't know if this was actually an unspoilered inline picture of a corpse lying in a puddle, but even the implication is pretty wtf

ban this loving freak

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

DYING FOR PLAYA'S SOIL POCKETS

speng31b
May 8, 2010

tristeham posted:

ban this loving freak

yeah it's queued

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

speng31b posted:

yeah it's queued

:thanks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020