Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

a burning man would probably melt a bit

Not the Ukrainian Phoenix tho
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

is ebola worse than airborne aids?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

the two of you need to go next year

going to take hoot and coup to burning man next year

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thank you

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

face off remake starring steve harvey and jim carrey

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
are these real slap fights? they seem very dumb, am i missing the irony?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Durring Man. Lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol this is intense

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

is it like this every year

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Poppers posted:

Durring Man. Lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
from software's "turdborne"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

people are doing fine here. everybody who has been to at least one burn knows to way over provision and most people stay through Sunday and Monday anyway and have enough supplies to take care of the poor planners

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

train everybody who admits to attending this thing to yospos. tia

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Yup

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
can we please ban the ebola denialists already

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
imagining a world where synthy was restricted to yospos and lolling

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
so what I’ve learned from this thread is that burning man makes people not at burning man go completely insane and turn into fanatical bloodthirsty monsters.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

were going to go to the burn next yerar LOL

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Stereotype posted:

so what I’ve learned from this thread is that burning man makes people not at burning man go completely insane and turn into fanatical bloodthirsty monsters.

I don't know about fanatical that's maybe a little much

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

getting the eb at the burn

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Stereotype posted:

you are mistaking this for the "t-virus", which is currently spreading at burning man

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

were going to go to the burn next yerar LOL

lol

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Stereotype posted:

so true bestie

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fist bumping obama and jamie dimon at the burning man orgy

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

attending a ukranian propaganda event with official Nike pavilions, alongside Nestle corporate attorneys in propeller beanies thirsty to be made supreme court justices, I say, "haters gonna hate"

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Feels Villeneuve posted:

you are mistaking this for the "t-virus", which is currently spreading at burning man

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

attending a ukranian propaganda event with official Nike pavilions, alongside Nestle corporate attorneys in propeller beanies thirsty to be made supreme court justices, I say, "haters gonna hate"

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Ebola is no longer confined to the Black Rock Desert; Black Rock City is a springboard for bringing radical and creative pandemics to the world. In 2014 Burning Man became a nonprofit organization with a mission to make Burning Man viruses and fevers accessible to more people, in more places, more of the time.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Ebola is no longer confined to the Black Rock Desert; Black Rock City is a springboard for bringing radical and creative pandemics to the world. In 2014 Burning Man became a nonprofit organization with a mission to make Burning Man viruses and fevers accessible to more people, in more places, more of the time.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

jealous????

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/1698401684743913534?s=46&t=NfFUqnrTGI_gdViBS3OzCg

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007