Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Good to know another person who thinks I deserve whatever suffering because I live in a red state

Especially weird in the context of Kentucky which was almost exclusively a Democrat controlled state for 150 years and was *checks notes* still poor, it's not like the problems magically appeared in 2013-2017 when the number of red ties in the state legislature were finally outnumbering the blue ties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

VitalSigns posted:

Especially weird in the context of Kentucky which was almost exclusively a Democrat controlled state for 150 years and was *checks notes* still poor, it's not like the problems magically appeared in 2013-2017 when the number of red ties in the state legislature were finally outnumbering the blue ties

Why are we anachronistically projecting modern parties into the past?

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

VitalSigns posted:

What does history have to do with anything? South Carolina was also a Democrat control state until the Southern Strategy came to full fruition. Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms were originally Democrats.

Today's Kentucky is 88 percent white, heavily rural and evangelical, went for Trump 2 to 1 in the last election. The Kentucky House has 80 Republicans and 19 Democrats. The Kentucky Senate has 31 Republicans and 7 Democrats. It's hard to imagine a more Red state. Maybe West Virginia and Wyoming, which are even more rural and more white.

Affection for the Beshear family is the only source of Democratic power in the entire place.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Hospital dumping happens in blue states too, poverty is a national problem, it's not just punishment for immoral chuds electing red capitalists over blue capitalists

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

VitalSigns posted:

Hospital dumping happens in blue states too, poverty is a national problem, it's not just punishment for immoral chuds electing red capitalists over blue capitalists

Just picking up the goalposts and pretending it was racquetball the whole time.

What the gently caress even is your argument?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Xiahou Dun posted:

What the gently caress even is your argument?
Did you start reading in the middle of the conversation or something

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I don't think you can really blame the people of Kentucky for that hospital.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

predicto posted:

What does history have to do with anything? South Carolina was also a Democrat control state until the Southern Strategy came to full fruition. Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms were originally Democrats.

Today's Kentucky is 88 percent white, heavily rural and evangelical, went for Trump 2 to 1 in the last election. The Kentucky House has 80 Republicans and 19 Democrats. The Kentucky Senate has 31 Republicans and 7 Democrats. It's hard to imagine a more Red state. Maybe West Virginia and Wyoming, which are even more rural and more white.

Affection for the Beshear family is the only source of Democratic power in the entire place.

So basically Manchin, if Manchin wasn't an evil piece of poo poo (while somehow still being better than any Republican).

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Skex posted:

So basically Manchin, if Manchin wasn't an evil piece of poo poo (while somehow still being better than any Republican).

Basically. Although Beshear has far more political guts and much better values than Manchin.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

VitalSigns posted:

Did you start reading in the middle of the conversation or something

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I don't think you can really blame the people of Kentucky for that hospital.

So, VS, you're saying you can blame the people of Kentucky for that hospital?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I mean, presumably everyone who works there lives in Kentucky :shrug:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
freepers just not so subtly miming the beliefs that caused the shooter to go on a killing spree
Ron DeSantis is savagely booed off the podium at vigil for three black people killed in Florida Dollar Store racist mass shooting - as one resident shouts: 'Your policies caused this!'

quote:

To: Red Badger

Everyone needs to stop trying to appease the enemy. No apologies, no empathy, no compromise. Just shut up and defeat them. No quarter.

5 posted on 8/28/2023, 6:03:10 PM by Right Brother
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Right Brother

Agreed.

FR has too many cuckservative Christians who want to pander to blacks.
It will always cost more white votes, and they will never be appeased.
Republicans can never win in an identity politics contest.

11 posted on 8/28/2023, 6:06:47 PM by EEGator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: EEGator

“ Republicans can never win in an identity politics contest.”

Nor any other contest since 2018

52 posted on 08/28/2023 1:27:00 PM PDT by Gary from Dayton (Scary unvaccinated American )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Right Brother

....”...Ju’Coby Pittman called for better state funding before DeSantis took to the stage: ‘Let’s be honest, we don’t get the money we should get. ‘But when I ask for some money this week, we gonna get it.’

“We gonna get it......” what is this “money we should get...”?? and whose money is it that should be given to these folks anyway...? for every white person who kills a black, the news story never ends....for blacks to kill other blacks.....crickets.......

12 posted on 08/28/2023 11:07:12 AM PDT by TokarevM57
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: TokarevM57

Money cannot, never has, pulled bullets from the flesh, back into the barrel of the gun, or healed the wound and restored life. Regardless of the race of the person who fired the gun, or who was the unwilling recipient of that rude greeting.

“Better state funding”, what has that to do with a lone gunman who is intent on expressing a very negative opinion about another person who has somehow been found offensive to the perpetrator? One person’s bad attitude does not and should never be used to form a generalization about all persons of that specific classification. Hardened attitudes are not altered by being met with equally harsh responses.

38 posted on 08/28/2023 11:39:00 AM PDT by alloysteel (Take back the rainbow. Its use by LGBTQ is cultural misappropriation.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: backpacker_c

So, some blacks cannot control themselves without proper white man policies??? I know lots of blacks who do control themselves jut fine, so what are the problems with these blacks?

30 posted on 8/28/2023, 6:31:12 PM by CodeToad (No Arm up! They have!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: backpacker_c

Meanwhile white folks get murdered and robbed everyday by black thugs and the MSM and the professional victims are silent. I see significantly more racism pointed toward whites today. This crappy pendulum has got to begin swinging the other way or the US will end up like Zimbabwe or South Africa.

32 posted on 8/28/2023, 6:34:38 PM by vetvetdoug

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Related to an earlier conversation, Andy Beshear is saying he's not sure that the law requiring the Governor to appoint a Senator from a list sent by the State Senate is constitutional and not committing to appointing a Republican if Mitch steps down or dies. He says that Mitch is going to serve out his term, so it is all speculation anyway, but he isn't going to pre-commit to anything.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1697682106199986612

quote:

Beshear’s remarks raise questions about whether the governor might challenge the 2021 law and seek to appoint a Democratic senator. He vetoed the statute after the state’s Republican legislature passed it, calling the bill “unconstitutional.” The legislature overrode Beshear’s veto.

The law, backed by McConnell, requires a governor to select within 21 days one of three nominees chosen by the state-level party apparatus of the departing senator. A special election must then be held to select a more permanent replacement. The timing would depend on when the vacancy occurred.

quote:

In his veto message, Beshear said the law violates the 17th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which gives voters the right to directly cast ballots for senators, rather than state legislatures filling the seats. The amendment also says a state legislature can empower a governor to temporarily fill a vacancy until an election can be held.

“The bill therefore upends a century of precedent by delegating the power to select the representative of all Kentuckians to an unelected, unaccountable committee of an organization that represents only a fraction of Kentuckians,” Beshear wrote in the veto message.

The governor also argued that the law violates a provision of the Kentucky Constitution that says state-level vacancies “shall be filled by appointment of the Governor.”

“No conditions, qualifications, or limits are placed on that appointment power,” Beshear wrote.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

kik2dagroin posted:

quote:

Everyone needs to stop trying to appease the enemy. No apologies, no empathy, no compromise. Just shut up and defeat them. No quarter.

5 posted on 8/28/2023, 6:03:10 PM by Right Brother
no context or further elucidation: who is "the enemy" here?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

everyone I don't like.

Which, I mean, is also how I feel but I dislike people for more coherent reasons.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
yeah but...in this story about the victims of a shooter who are they specifically talking about??

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Not graciously accepting the blathering of republican politicians is being too uppity therefore they must be annihilated.

It's fairly coherent if you're just extremely racist.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

InsertPotPun posted:

no context or further elucidation: who is "the enemy" here?
"thugs", or in freep-speak black people

quote:

To: backpacker_c; V_TWIN

How many thugs are packin’ at Edwin Waters?..................

2 posted on 8/28/2023, 5:58:04 PM by Red Badger (Homeless veterans camp in the streets while illegal aliens are put up in hotels.....................)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

OwlFancier posted:

Not graciously accepting the blathering of republican politicians is being too uppity therefore they must be annihilated.

It's fairly coherent if you're just extremely racist.
see i didn't want to think that his response to light heckling is "burn them all" but i couldn't figure out a second interpretation.
all time freep response:

quote:

Agreed.
FR has too many cuckservative Christians who want to pander to blacks.
that means that conversation went
*politician heckled*
"we need to destroy all hecklers"
"yes, too many weak christians want to turn the other cheek"
and i was doing a psyduck about the whole thing

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > Freep: cuckservative christians turning the other cheek

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It perhaps helps if you understand it as being the result of a lifetime of imagined grievances to the point where that's the sort of ambient desire that is expressed at any opportunity.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Laura Loomer has more awareness than every single freeper posting itt.
White supremacists march on Orlando, waving swastika flags and raising Heil Hitler salutes - just days after racist Dollar General store attack in Jacksonville that left three dead

quote:

To: All

The fbi needs to have its budget increased so they can afford better nazi uniforms

3 posted on 9/3/2023, 1:45:08 PM by escapefromboston (Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none.)

quote:

To: aMorePerfectUnion

Plays into the hands of the left.

5 posted on 09/03/2023 6:45:30 AM PDT by DIRTYSECRET (e allowed )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: DIRTYSECRET
"Plays into the hands of the left."

Nazis are Left. Hitler just fought Stalin over turf.
31 posted on 09/03/2023 7:08:08 AM PDT by PLMerite ("They say that we were Cold Warriors. Yes, and a bloody good show, too." - Robert Conquest )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: chief lee runamok

Can we assume its OK to confront and fight them, and tear off their masks?

If its FEDS, the world needs to know about their lies.

If its Nazis, no one cares

7 posted on 9/3/2023, 1:48:39 PM by PGR88

quote:

"Multiple groups of professed neo-Nazis were spotted marching...

More like, "professional," neo-nazis.

These folks are being paid to be there.
8 posted on 09/03/2023 6:48:45 AM PDT by Joe 6-pack
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Joe 6-pack

> These folks are being paid to be there. <

That’s the way I’d bet. The only question is who’s paying the bill.
The FBI? George Soros? The Southern Poverty Law Center?

Any of them would love to stir things up a bit.

26 posted on 09/03/2023 7:01:47 AM PDT by Leaning Right (The steal is real.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Joe 6-pack

Just a bid to get Jewish votes for Democrats and to scare blacks to vote for Biden. Odd how they show up when needed most to do the Democrat bidding? Note-no women in the group Real Nazis and KKK people had women—even children.

37 posted on 09/03/2023 7:12:12 AM PDT by Forward the Light Brigade ( Ride to the sound of the Guns!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

quote:

FEDS OR PAID DEMOCRATS!

24 posted on 09/03/2023 7:00:02 AM PDT by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Ann Archy

STRING THEM UP.

If you are a Nazi, get strung up. If you are a Democrat pretending to be a Nazi, string them up. If you are a FED pretending to be a Nazi, string them up.

Play Nazi, GET STRUNG UP.

46 posted on 09/03/2023 7:22:09 AM PDT by OHPatriot (Si vis pacem, para bellum)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: nomorelurker

Yes, I thought that was quite the coincidence.

They’re trying to capitalize on the crazy guy in Jax who had swastikas on his gun when he killed the people at the dOllar Store. Somehow, according to the Dems, this means that DeSantis is a racist Nazi.

The killer left a “manifesto,” of course…in fact, I think he left several, because they seem to be all the rage these days…but it wasn’t clear that he was actually affiliated with any groups. He was a nutter who had been involuntarily committed once, never received long-term care, and lived with his elderly parents in the middle of nowhere.

I live in FLorida and if organized groups of Nazis were marching all over the place…before this hokey looking parade….I think I’d have noticed and I’m sure the press would have noticed.

51 posted on 9/3/2023, 2:24:52 PM by livius
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dfwgator
Give the FBI some credit. They decided to add some fat guys into the neo-Nazi group, to lake it look less like Special Forces or Navy SEALS. They even hired some tattooed crisis actors to use as spokesmen. Overall a better attempt at a nativist, fascist group.
45 posted on 9/3/2023, 2:20:32 PM by Wallace T.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Wallace T.

I think you’re on to something there. But I would think a serious, nativist group would eschew the runes, skulls, and other tropes from European fascists. Patriot Front stirs more nativist feelings by using American symbols and colors.

55 posted on 9/3/2023, 2:29:51 PM by BradyLS (DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

quote:

OH NO3S... SKINHEADS MARCHED SOMEWHERE!

Did they burn the city down? Destroy billions of dol,are of property? Kill anyone? Rob stores till they went out of business?

The answer of course is no- all they did was shout offensive things. But guess who DID do the above mentioned domestic terroristic things? Yep, blm and antifa!

59 posted on 9/3/2023, 2:42:22 PM by Bob434

quote:

I wish freepers had the same ire for the left they do Nazis real or fedmade

66 posted on 9/3/2023, 2:47:27 PM by wardaddy (Why so many nevertrumpers with early sign ups and no posting history till now? Zot them PTB)

quote:

To: zeestephen

Laura Loomer was there. If you go through the pics on the Mail’s site she is there confronting them and being threatened with death because she is Jewish. She believes these guys are who they say they are.

67 posted on 9/3/2023, 2:49:05 PM by xkaydet65
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

quote:

To: cgbg

Clothing isn’t expensive nor are flags.

All I am saying even if these are legitimate racists, which they could be, they are pretty dumb folks.

A few dozen at most folks walking around in all black in Florida in August…

Racists do and will always exist, but the days of them having any meaningful power over anything is long gone.. they are largely poor uneducated and gullible folks… particularly the ones marching in the streets.

But the media will make an ordeal over it because it matches the preferred narrative..

This “march” has no bearing on anything. But it will be reported like it’s a major ordeal when it’s not

87 posted on 9/3/2023, 4:48:08 PM by HamiltonJay
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

When Laura "Proud Islamophobe" Loomer comes out looking like the reasonable one it really shows you that Freepers have either figurative brainworms or literal ones like they pulled out of that Australian woman.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

When Laura "Proud Islamophobe" Loomer comes out looking like the reasonable one it really shows you that Freepers have either figurative brainworms or literal ones like they pulled out of that Australian woman.

They believe the brainworms give them Authority.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

OAquinas posted:

They believe the brainworms give them Authority.

No man they think Baldur's Gate 3 is "woke."

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Are there freep gamers?

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

I vaguely remember seeing some support for Gamergate back when that was happening, a sort of proto-anti-Woke.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

This Is the Zodiac posted:

I vaguely remember seeing some support for Gamergate back when that was happening, a sort of proto-anti-Woke.

The fun thing about Freep is that even though the American Right has definitely expanded in the past ten years, if any of these people met a gamergater at a Trump rally they'd yell homophobic slurs in his face and physically assault him

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

DarklyDreaming posted:

The fun thing about Freep is that even though the American Right has definitely expanded in the past ten years, if any of these people met a gamergater at a Trump rally they'd yell homophobic slurs in his face and physically assault him

I’m not sure falling off your Rascal in someone’s direction is assault.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

pseudanonymous posted:

I’m not sure falling off your Rascal in someone’s direction is assault.

Legally speaking if the intent can be proven it doesn't matter how successful you are

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Legally speaking "assault" is just threatening someone, like approaching them menacingly and shouting at them or whatever. "Battery" is the part where it becomes physical.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Sep 4, 2023

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Surely Freep is following the gospel of Jesus and caring for the poor, the downtrodden the homeless....

Squatters take over Wyoming city: Vagrants leave millions of dollars worth of damage to motel and 500lbs of human feces in downtown area - as Casper fights off a homeless invasion

quote:

To: Libloather
Trespassing, causing property damage, & health hazard to property owners

Shoot them.
Bury in the back yard.
Rinse repeat.

It’s phooking Wyoming
Put them at Liz’s place.
She doesn’t need it anymore as she lives in DC.

18 posted on 9/4/2023, 5:56:29 AM by Macoozie (Handcuffs and Orange Jumpsuits)

quote:

To: Macoozie
Amen

Death is a very highly underrated motivator

19 posted on 9/4/2023, 5:59:48 AM by bert ( (KWE. NP. N.C. +12) Joe Biden is a kleptocrat)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

While pondering solutions, the old Alman Brothers song, “Whippin’ Post” came to mind.

Squatters who behave as described in the article are not down on their luck unemployed but redeemable folks. They are criminal drug addicts lost to civilization. Solution for the witless mayor:

Gather a posse.
Install a stout whipping post behind the courthouse.
Conduct an old West roundup of squatters and druggies.
Have instant trials with local magistrate sentencing the herd to a choice of a savage whipping or cleaning the motel and anywhere else they have ruined, until they shine.
After completion, drive them several hundred miles away, and release into the wild after tagging their ears.

I doubt there will be a recurrence.

32 posted on 9/4/2023, 7:40:51 AM by Chewbarkah

quote:

To: skepsel
Tent city, high electric fence, land mines. Problem solved.

38 posted on 9/4/2023, 8:09:17 AM by oldasrocks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

quote:

They remind me of zombies - they just ooze into a place, take it over, and destroy it.
I think there needs to be reservations set aside for them - coexistence with them is impossible at best - won’t be long till some of them get hurt or turn up
missing - it’s inevitable that there will be a cathartic happening - not only with the homeless but also with the transgenders - going to hell in a handbasket we are.

44 posted on 9/4/2023, 8:39:57 AM by Palio di Siena (P01135809)

quote:

I know with certainty that there are plenty of guns, backhoes and empty spaces in Wyoming. Why don’t they use them? More people than this have disappeared in Maui and it doesn’t seem like a big deal to many.

54 posted on 9/4/2023, 9:36:11 AM by Sequoyah101 (Procrastination is just a form of defiance)

quote:

Thank God a severe winter is on the way!

55 posted on 9/4/2023, 9:36:58 AM by ABStrauss (I miss Rlush!)

quote:

They destroyed the hotel they were staying at.
Winter should solve some of these problems.
Find out who is paying to ship them to Wyoming.

63 posted on 9/4/2023, 11:30:13 AM by Pete Dovgan

quote:

To: GAgal
Board it up at 8am and light the place on fire.
Okay - I guess it would be best to remove the vagrants first.
Their punishment for vagrancy can be a week of chain-gang-work, sleep in tents in the prison courtyard and eat bread and water. And then a bus ticket and “be out of town by sunset”.

There was a homeless guy in Seattle that caught his tent on fire (accidentally he said, although it is the third time) and a bunch of the other tents caught fire. Nobody was hurt. They tried to charge the guy but he was let out due to diminished mental capacity or something.

66 posted on 9/4/2023, 1:06:03 PM by 21twelve (Ever Vigilant. Never Fearful.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]
:dawkins101:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I wish everyone of these people a miserable holiday season where their family refuses to have anything to do with them.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
They'll all be dead soon, and the personal hell they've created for themselves is incredibly evident in their psychotic screeds

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Is there no fresh blood? I think I’ve seen some.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’ll say this for them: because they’re always angry and terrified, I bet genuine setbacks like their kids cutting them off or a terminal diagnosis don’t really make that much of a difference. Of course, they’re equally miserable when things go their way. They spent the whole trump administration awaiting the socialist overthrow of America, just like during obama and just like now.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

I AM GRANDO posted:

They spent the whole Truman administration awaiting the socialist overthrow of America, just like during obama and just like now.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

This Is the Zodiac posted:

A lot of freepers bought into the idea that the fact that the alt right had "edgy" shitheads like Milo meant they were cool and punk.

After their heroes crash and burn (see Palin etc., and Trump himself will probably be quickly memory holed once he dies), they never go back and reevaluate the pedestals they put them on.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Larry Sinclair - Freepers' favorite old school conspiracy is making a comeback with an interview on Tucker.

He alleges that Obama was a gay prostitute who did meth, sold coke, and had sex with him instead of really going to Harvard.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1699142858844864846

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Sep 5, 2023

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I don’t believe that guy has had sex.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Clearly that's libel/slander and Obama could sue the living poo poo out of Fucker Carlson, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

Clearly that's libel/slander and Obama could sue the living poo poo out of Fucker Carlson, right?

Maybe in the U.K. Not in the U.S., unless there is something really egregious in the full interview. The first amendment makes American libel and slander law incredibly difficult to prove and there is an even higher legal bar for public figures.