Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I don't like coffee but the really nice japanese bakery I went to yesterday has a frozen hojicha that looks exactly like cement and tastes incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Leraika posted:

I don't like coffee but the really nice japanese bakery I went to yesterday has a frozen hojicha that looks exactly like cement and tastes incredible

But what kind of relationship was the baker in

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ohtori Akio posted:

insanely hot woman in a cute little apron starts asking you about the weather and you start looking for a fire escape like someone sat you down for an MLM pitch

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Grassy Knowles posted:

But what kind of relationship was the baker in

if I stopped and asked I think one of the other thirty people in line would have murdered me

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

ordered an aeropress

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Leraika posted:

if I stopped and asked I think one of the other thirty people in line would have murdered me

they were her polycvule

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Leraika posted:

Thirty is a huge polycule

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Dandywalken posted:

ordered an aeropress

:cheers:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Ohtori Akio posted:

insanely hot woman in a cute little apron starts asking you about the weather and you start looking for a fire escape like someone sat you down for an MLM pitch

Yes exactly

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

told the barista a couple blocks away i liked her nails and she hit me with an anecdote about "one of my partners" seattle loving sucks dude

The Last Nonpoly Queer On Earth.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Tea.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I like tea too but we’re talkin mud and mud water in honor of our brave burners to distract from their ebola pains

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

SA legend Steve Harwell (smash mouth of smash mouth eat the eggs) has probably eaten his last egg :( he’s in hospice and expected to have less than a week to live

https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/03/smash-mouth-steve-harwell-death-bed-days-to-live/

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Had gyokuro this morning. Feeling fancy.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Grassy Knowles posted:

SA legend Steve Harwell (smash mouth of smash mouth eat the eggs) has probably eaten his last egg :( he’s in hospice and expected to have less than a week to live

https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/03/smash-mouth-steve-harwell-death-bed-days-to-live/

Alcoholism I assume?

E: somebody once told him the world was gonna roll him

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

Alcoholism I assume?

Yeah, liver failure

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Am I to assume this polycule will eventually subsume everything? This is the beginning of the end I feel.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Am I to assume this polycule will eventually subsume everything? This is the beginning of the end I feel.

Dw the goons will be left behind

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

this is the worst Left Behind reboot idea i've heard yet

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Plant MONSTER. posted:

this is what internet communists want

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Plant MONSTER. posted:

A giant katamari made up of insanely hot Pac NW baristas and poo poo-posting socially awkward goons.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Monogamy, in this economy?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Coffee sounds a bit like coughing. Suspicious.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Frank Frank posted:

Alcoholism I assume?

No, I'm reasonably sure it's covid.

(It is not covid.)

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Paladinus posted:

(It is not covid.)

airborne aids induced liver failure, trust me man, I read a twitter thread about it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

RIP to a real one

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
not only did he not eat the eggs he a shark and guy fieri owned @fart and made him eat the egg

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Snow Cone Capone posted:

i was drinking apparently unhealthy levels of caffeine for months and i've been down to 1 cup a day for like 3 weeks, and the only difference is i feel more tired all the time lol

everyone was like "oh your anxiety will go down and you'll feel less cruddy all the time" and nope, just fuckin tired

100-200mg L-Theanine taken w/ caffeine removes the jittery anxious effects, which tends to amplify the positive ones since your body's not freaking out. it doesn't do much on its own, just in combination w/ caffeine, you can buy it from any place with vitamins. definitely won't hurt you, worth a shot imo, some people just react stronger to caffeine

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Sep 3, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Paladinus posted:

(It is not covid.)

Oh gently caress did he catch Ebola at burning man???

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

FirstnameLastname posted:

100-200mg theanine taken w/ caffeine removes the jittery anxious effects, which tends to amplifies the positive ones since your body's not freaking out. it doesn't do much on its own, just in combination w/ caffeine, you can buy it from any place with vitamins. definitely won't hurt you, worth a shot imo, some people just react stronger to caffeine

will try that, thx

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Ohtori Akio posted:

told the barista a couple blocks away i liked her nails and she hit me with an anecdote about "one of my partners" seattle loving sucks dude

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

/

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
get in, loser, we're going to the polycule

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

catchin cobola in the polycule's sex airplane orgy

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

I just got this from the opposite angle a couple weeks ago at my barista gig when I asked a customer to clarify something about her order, and she was like "oh that's for one of my partners" and then waited a half beat before starting to tell me all about her polycule, with absolutely no regard to the fact that I was managing a long line of customers alone.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Crescent Wrench posted:

A giant katamari made up of insanely hot Pac NW baristas and poo poo-posting socially awkward goons.

do I have to talk to the other awkward goons in the katamari

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Swan Lake Algae Problem posted:

I just got this from the opposite angle a couple weeks ago at my barista gig when I asked a customer to clarify something about her order, and she was like "oh that's for one of my partners" and then waited a half beat before starting to tell me all about her polycule, with absolutely no regard to the fact that I was managing a long line of customers alone.

veganism for sexual attraction

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted:

👏her 'cules👏👏her 'cules👏 👏 her 'cules👏

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I just picked up TF2 having never played it before. Only played training matches with bots but I really like playing the Medic. Video games are good.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Bummed there's no more vanilla arena servers for tf2 anymore, that was my favorite mode back in the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

FirstnameLastname posted:

👏her 'cules👏👏her 'cules👏 👏 her 'cules👏

Bless my soul
Herc is in a cule