Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Swan Lake Algae Problem posted:

I just got this from the opposite angle a couple weeks ago at my barista gig when I asked a customer to clarify something about her order, and she was like "oh that's for one of my partners" and then waited a half beat before starting to tell me all about her polycule, with absolutely no regard to the fact that I was managing a long line of customers alone.

so what was her polycule like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

FirstnameLastname posted:

👏her 'cules👏👏her 'cules👏 👏 her 'cules👏

lmao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I have never once given a poo poo about a customer's life story or whatever, and just start looking at my phone until they get to the point of what they want me to do already.

Edit - Call Center job, not doing that in person

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

UwUnabomber posted:

I just picked up TF2 having never played it before. Only played training matches with bots but I really like playing the Medic. Video games are good.

tf2 pwns. love that game

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Roth posted:

I have never once given a poo poo about a customer's life story or whatever, and just start looking at my phone until they get to the point of what they want me to do already.

Edit - Call Center job, not doing that in person

fix my computer

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

/

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I drink Red Bulls and now I’m drinking the green flavor one and it’s very good.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i am very proud of how my espresso skills have developed given the only place i ever have been paid to work a machine was the golf club where old ladies would stand there and tell you everything about their game and their grandchildren while you made them a blisteringly hot cappucino with a brand of coffee that sounded like a type of drain cleaner

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

was it the smash mouth guy who went berserk on stage a couple years ago and started doing sieg heils for some reason

what the gently caress did hendren do to that guy

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

very risky blowjob posted:

was it the smash mouth guy who went berserk on stage a couple years ago and started doing sieg heils for some reason

what the gently caress did hendren do to that guy

Yeah :smith:

Alcoholism sucks

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The San Jose shark was the real winner there

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

pog boyfriend posted:

tf2 pwns. love that game

I just got a new PC with high end hardware.

Been playing a lot of TF2 on it again.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

ranking the bands with singers who sieg heil on stage, from most expected to least

1. kind of expected: pantera (phil anselmo)
2. not really expected at all: smash mouth (the smash mouth guy)

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Autisanal Cheese posted:

all polycules are just slightly advanced forms of ttrpg groups

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i feel like Laibach would have eaten some eggs for little to no money

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

essen sie die eier laibach

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
the smash mouth guy sieg heiled? I assumed he was the same morality level as guy fieri due to whatever dyad in the force kind of thing they had going on

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Half of Dracula posted:

the smash mouth guy sieg heiled? I assumed he was the same morality level as guy fieri due to whatever dyad in the force kind of thing they had going on

Smash Mouth singer Steve Harwell looked pretty smashed at a recent concert in Upstate New York.

The New York Post reports a TikTok video has gone viral showing Harwell slurring his words, threatening a fan, and even appearing to give a Nazi salute during a performance at The Big Sip beer festival in Bethel, N.Y., on Saturday. Clips shared by user @doesthisfeelgood show a number of technical issues, including feedback and blown-out speakers as Harwell appeared to grow increasingly frustrated on stage.

“F--- you bitches,” Harwell said while raising two middle fingers.

“I’ll f---ing kill your whole family, I swear to God,” he later told one audience member.

Harwell, the 54-year-old voice of hits like “All Star,” “Walking on the Sun” and the “Shrek” soundtrack cover of the Monkees’ “I’m a Believer,” was also seen dropping a drink and swaying on stage. The Los Angeles Times reports he also told the crowd he would never leave the house if he were better at masturbating.

this guy loving owns, i love music

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

cant believe he's gonna die before learning how to masturbate good

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Alright, that's fair. That's a neutral meltdown.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

pausing in the middle of a power pop cover of "sugar pie honey bunch" to threaten to take a poo poo down someone's neck

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

pausing in the middle of a power pop cover of "sugar pie honey bunch" to threaten to take a poo poo down someone's neck

He Can't Help Himself

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Smash Mouth singer Steve Harwell looked pretty smashed at a recent concert in Upstate New York.

The New York Post reports a TikTok video has gone viral showing Harwell slurring his words, threatening a fan, and even appearing to give a Nazi salute during a performance at The Big Sip beer festival in Bethel, N.Y., on Saturday. Clips shared by user @doesthisfeelgood show a number of technical issues, including feedback and blown-out speakers as Harwell appeared to grow increasingly frustrated on stage.

“I’ll f---ing kill your whole family, I swear to God,” he later told one audience member.

Harwell, the 54-year-old voice of hits like “All Star,” “Walking on the Sun” and the “Shrek” soundtrack cover of the Monkees’ “I’m a Believer,” was also seen dropping a drink and swaying on stage. The Los Angeles Times reports he also told the crowd he would never leave the house if he were better at masturbating.

was that that same one people kept throwing bread at him?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol at the original site of Woodstock. God bless him

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

pentyne posted:

was that that same one people kept throwing bread at him?

that doesn't make any sense, it was a beer festival not a bread festival

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Roth posted:

Bless my soul
Herc is in a cule

partner of the week in every poly 'pinion poll

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

that doesn't make any sense, it was a beer festival not a bread festival

Beer is just soggy bread.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
cortadito- fun to drink, fun to say

Roth posted:

Bless my soul
Herc is in a cule

baller soundtrack

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Autisanal Cheese posted:

I’ll say I did genuinely consider asking if they posted on Bread and Roses.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

/

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
very grateful i dont know who that guy is

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
I think it's that guy from Encino Man

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ohtori Akio posted:

very grateful i dont know who that guy is

He is a man who was left at the alter in Italy

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

He is a man who was left at the alter in Italy

lald?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Half of Dracula posted:

Alright, that's fair. That's a neutral meltdown.

he was diagnosed with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernicke_encephalopathy right after that thing happened. so not really a meltdown but physical brain damage. confusion/aggression/etc are pretty common symptoms. hosed up. poor guy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

UwUnabomber posted:

I just picked up TF2 having never played it before. Only played training matches with bots but I really like playing the Medic. Video games are good.

never been a class more equal parts rage and pwnage

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
walking up to my friends and shooting them to test if they are a spy or not

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

tf2 heads jump on uncledane server

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Dongicus posted:

tf2 heads jump on uncledane server

there's like a dozen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

CelticPredator posted:

I drink Red Bulls and now I’m drinking the green flavor one and it’s very good.

the coconut-berry one :100: