Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

eating more corn cobs

like the whole dang thing thats nuts.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I remember an ancient rear end post about a goon finding questionable material on their fathers computer, and wanted to know how to bring it up.

Someone replied "During dinner, ask for him to pass the child corn."

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

like the whole dang thing thats nuts.

I ate the bones!!!! lol remember that

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I took my son to his first football game and concert over the weekend.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my son's first day of kindergarten isn't until thursday for some reason so i'm working from the beach (:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I was mocked rather cruelly about walking on tip toes as a child. I hope your son absolutely owns that poo poo.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

kntfkr posted:

my son's first day of kindergarten isn't until thursday for some reason so i'm working from the beach (:

this is beautiful, it's a nice sunny day with blue skies here but lacking on the beach and ocean front

i could use more beach and ocean

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

digitalist posted:

i made a gif of this glorious moment in german television to share with my friends in the gbs chat thread

did guy verhofstadt survive this :/

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

weather be crazy rn. got fuckin sunburn during september in scotland, it's just not on imo.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

sick of the poo poo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Yep

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Been hearing this more and more

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

weather be crazy rn. got fuckin sunburn during september in scotland, it's just not on imo.

Lol it feels like 99F outside in Michigan, glad ur enjoying this bs across the pond too

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Been hearing this more and more

Wonder what OP would say

Sad I won't get to watch his livestream bike journeys those wouldve been a hoot

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sid Vicious posted:

looks like them Duke they/them are at it again

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

bagmonkey posted:

Lol it feels like 99F outside in Michigan, glad ur enjoying this bs across the pond too

37c!? that's inhumane

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kntfkr posted:

Nice. What a day. What a lovely day!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bagmonkey posted:

Wonder what OP would say

Sad I won't get to watch his livestream bike journeys those wouldve been a hoot

Blurry low light shaky video with heavy breathing commentary about the state of the neighborhood due to 🅱️’s meddling.

E: maybe a crash or three per my understanding of OP’s ability to handle a vehicle.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The sound of a sprinkler chuck chuck chuck psshhshhshing is a top tier suburban background chill sound

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

satanic splash-back posted:

The sound of a sprinkler chuck chuck chuck psshhshhshing is a top tier suburban background chill sound

That smell you get that makes you go "drat someone is grillin" and you look around and some dude in the distance waves a spatula at you, knowingly

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

when your wife comes back

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Have you seen the spaceship water launch???

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The Loin King posted:

That smell you get that makes you go "drat someone is grillin" and you look around and some dude in the distance waves a spatula at you, knowingly

Powerful energy on this one too, bonus for only smelling and not seeing.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Powerful energy on this one too, bonus for only smelling and not seeing.

Footnote only tree can remember now.....

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

that and distant dog barks at night. Not dogs next door but when they're far enough away that you can just wonder what that dog's life is like without being annoyed by it. Like a reminder that life is still going on even far away from you and your own problems aren't that bad

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

crispix posted:

did guy verhofstadt survive this :/

was pretty sure that was a made up name but nope, the guy is real

he looks disappointed about being here :smithfrog:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

when your wife comes back

i swear i can explain!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Copped a new area rug for the living room today

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

I like it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the old man told me to take any rug in the house

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

the old man told me to take any rug in the house

It really kept the room together

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

that and distant dog barks at night. Not dogs next door but when they're far enough away that you can just wonder what that dog's life is like without being annoyed by it. Like a reminder that life is still going on even far away from you and your own problems aren't that bad

Quoting this for Dog Problems

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

It works a lot better with the decor of the living room than the previous one

The old one was all white and light gray-blue colors, for a living room next to a front door in New Mexico, and im glad to be rid of that piece of poo poo

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

MrQwerty posted:

this is a nice rug, I've shopped off and on for them for a while now but never copped because I had a cat and also because most of what's out there sucks? Generally that is, just seems there's a lot of chaff out there or maybe I've looked at so many they just all start blending in with each other

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

digitalist posted:

this is a nice rug, I've shopped off and on for them for a while now but never copped because I had a cat and also because most of what's out there sucks? Generally that is, just seems there's a lot of chaff out there or maybe I've looked at so many they just all start blending in with each other

We went with Ruggable just to see how it works out, cuz we have a cat and New Mexico is unforgiving to rugs

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

MrQwerty posted:

We went with Ruggable just to see how it works out, cuz we have a cat and New Mexico is unforgiving to rugs

This site seems nice, looks like there's a variety with bold colors and patterns and that sort of thing. I remember being frustrated with places like ikea, felt they were appealing to the lowest common denominator with bland offerings, it's been a while though. Anyway, I'll be finding out if I'm in the market for new rugs and furniture in the next day or two (fingers crossed), optimistically adding the url to my bookmarks :ohdear:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey sweet I got a new rug today I’ll take a pic soon

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

MrQwerty posted:

drat dog thats a dope rug

actually kind of in the ballpark for the style rug im kinda looking for rn except my shits all orange & blue and maybe a little bit more towards persian/oriental looking style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
whats the best kind of rug to lay on and listen to bowling?