Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the most relevant political figure of 2023, Barack Obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgoNMzepg1g

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

did Obama have some gay sex? I dunno maybe

did he have gay sex with this toothless loser? lmao get real

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Doesn't this only happen because they want to have their own, weird rear end electrical grid that's almost completely cut off from the national grid?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

these people lose their minds if a drag queen reads a children's book to children, but they'll get up on a stage at a conference held by the ultra-homophobic pastor Greg Locke and tell an audience with children in it about watching demon-possessed people having sex with animals

this guy's name is Henry Shaffer apparently

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1698983795800649728/pu/vid/1280x720/MkRftGNf1dqFl7Sg.mp4?tag=12

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

Doesn't this only happen because they want to have their own, weird rear end electrical grid that's almost completely cut off from the national grid?

yeah, basically

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

tacodaemon posted:

the most relevant political figure of 2023, Barack Obama

probably the most responsible for getting us to where we are

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that when ERCOT asks Texans to conserve energy, the per capita usage actually goes up.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

thinking about trump until my dome explodes like the loser of a scanners duel

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
is ercot still paying out millions to bitcoin farms for outages

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1699596430288023685

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm trying to eat and new bird landed on my shoulder and started chewing on my hair and kicking my face and he kept grabbing my hair with his little foot and id turn my head and it would pull his whole body and hed get mad and it kept happening until he left and now he's just talking to the wall dramatically

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

these people lose their minds if a drag queen reads a children's book to children, but they'll get up on a stage at a conference held by the ultra-homophobic pastor Greg Locke and tell an audience with children in it about watching demon-possessed people having sex with animals

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1698983795800649728/pu/vid/1280x720/MkRftGNf1dqFl7Sg.mp4?tag=12

this guy also said that calling your kid by a gender neutral nickname like Sam or Chris will turn them trans: https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/09/hate-pastor-claims-androgynous-nicknames-turn-kids-trans-are-the-work-of-the-devil/

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

didnt expect jewish space lasers to come back into the election news cycle so soon

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

SirPablo posted:

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that when ERCOT asks Texans to conserve energy, the per capita usage actually goes up.

I bet they still have people there who observe earth day every year by leaving their car engines running all day

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I also had sex with Obama, we didn't smoke any crack though

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xthHLAdLAfY

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022
protip: if you're at an event with led walls attached to a flimsy little tent ceiling, leave immediately

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Consummate Professional posted:

that’s right

LCD sound system is a jam band tho

I hate that you're correct on this.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Schmoe Cwead posted:

didnt expect jewish space lasers to come back into the election news cycle so soon

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

2DCAT posted:

pub and the people

Never been to that one, looks fun though.
My favorite drinking place was called "Union Trust"

They didn't even serve food there, couldn't be bothered. Wonder if it's still around

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
skiboombap

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

MLK Ultra posted:

I hate that you're correct on this.

trust me, i hated figuring this out at a reunion show more

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thats u kno what?

disappointing to the lore

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

titty_baby_ posted:

I'm trying to eat and new bird landed on my shoulder and started chewing on my hair and kicking my face and he kept grabbing my hair with his little foot and id turn my head and it would pull his whole body and hed get mad and it kept happening until he left and now he's just talking to the wall dramatically

My parrot is in the "If you're not going to let me feed you, I'm just gonna sit on the pillow next to you and preen the ever living gently caress out of it while staring at you" time of the year. It's all fun and games until you see the Harrison's gurge coming on.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

a.lo posted:

ERCOT urging.....pleading fat Texans to lower the thermostat just a bit

No, no, no! Raise the thermostat! Good God, you've killed them All

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

SirPablo posted:

hell yeah it does

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Consummate Professional posted:

trust me, i hated figuring this out at a reunion show more

LCD Soundststem - Yeah (127m live mix)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
How do you know someone has an armpit fetish?

They'll tell you

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

is ercot still paying out millions to bitcoin farms for outages

https://twitter.com/MoseBuchele/status/1699594493169684849

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

thats u kno what?

disappointing to the lore

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tacodaemon posted:

Hey. Anime fans love to share and many find it difficult to read the room

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Touch Grassley

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

selling life alert to texans except when it detects your heartbeat stopping it turns off your ac

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

drat I love the free market

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Still a good place for u kno wat

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

If you need a spoon for ice cream than you are doing it wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

a.lo posted:

If you need a spoon for ice cream than you are doing it wrong.

you have no power here, fool!!