Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

kaleedity posted:

thats just politics

Oh sorry, I put the video in the post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bjA9lm8tJU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Stone hasn't even been charged by anybody for anything, has he

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
roger stone roger waters roger klotz .... what does it all mean ......

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

petit choux posted:

Stone hasn't even been charged by anybody for anything, has he

he was gonna get 7-9 yrs but suddenly the president tweeted and the four prosecutors dropped the case and he got 40months. then, he had a date to go to prison and it was delayed for months, then trump commuted his sentence before he ever went. then he got pardoned

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ram dass in hell posted:

roger stone roger waters roger klotz .... what does it all mean ......

Is it Reg or is it Rog, I forget

Stone is just a good old fashioned example of how much harm a truly determined individual can do.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

rodger ebert

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
got a sick cat that i thought i would never see again after tonight but she showed up for the second time after i thought she was a gonner prayers up for lil gracie cat

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Me and Charles wish her well. Charlie is sitting next to me chewing on wires, the dumb son of a bitch.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

poor lil floor baby all tuckered out and digesting her wet food

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

i turn around in my seat to face the passengers in my truck that are screaming at me, begging me to do something, anything please for the love of god help us, and i tell that i hear them, i share their concerns and i will be acting to address the situation very soon with a gentle tap on the brakes. sure, I know the pedal needs to pushed down a lot further to have any effect and it would be great if we could do that but we can't. not now. if we did that the truck would stop and the truck doesn't want to stop. but this thing I'm doing is pretty good, and i'm not even doing it for me I'm doing it for you. and also for everyone else. even babies who don't even know. it's pretty brave and impressive really

i turn back and focus my attention again to the many responsibilities and demands of the drivers seat, i've done all i can. dont know know much they believed, i can hear them whispering to each about me to back there but it's enough they're quiet and not shouting now. I grab the wheel and cast my eye over the many dials and lights on the dashboard, what are they for i wonder? it doesn't seem to matter. outside the air rushes around us with whistling noises as we speed along, the view of cliff face through the window is just a blur. i dont know how fast we are going but it must be pretty fast, we've been falling for a long, long time. long enough i don't really remember exactly when we drove over the edge. trying to remember i suddenly realise with a start i forgot my promise, don't want the others getting all fussy again. with a chuckle i give the useless brake pedal a quick tap. and then another, just for the hell of it, and settle back in my chair, looking out the windscreen at nothing in particular and wondering why did we even think it was a good idea to get into the truck in the first place. where the hell did we think we were going?

nearby on the cliff face a gull making a nest is briefly startled when a huge glinting something plummets past her with a roar and a fierce rush of wind, but once the strange thing is gone she quickly forgets it ever existed.

it wasn't that important really.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
ive always said her spirit animal is a shrimp that was flung onto the dirty floor by a chef in one of those restaurants where they cook the food in front of u

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

They sell these urethane coated giant twistie ties at the hardware store, he loves the hell out of those. He also can't actually eat them, which is a plus.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

petit choux posted:

They sell these urethane coated giant twistie ties at the hardware store, he loves the hell out of those. He also can't actually eat them, which is a plus.

i assume ur talking about elon musk in this post

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Schmoe Cwead posted:

poor lil floor baby all tuckered out and digesting her wet food

gracie is a good cat and she deserves a nice rest. i hope she gets better and has many days of eating and sleeping ahead of her.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

a.lo posted:

If you need a spoon for ice cream than you are doing it wrong.

I'm a visual learner.
Could you please provide a video on the proper technique

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What the gently caress

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MLK Ultra posted:

I'm a visual learner.
Could you please provide a video on the proper technique

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Dexertonox/status/1699534063541915836

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Did that fix it?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/JlNgbE5.mp4

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/PopulismUpdates/status/1699488043911241846

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hard proof that Imagine Dragons has more than one song.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this guy is the worst

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i've heard 2 of these songs

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

trump, whatever

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

what in the loving gently caress

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Imagine putting Mozart on a playlist once and not picking Requiem - IIIa. Sequentia: Dies irae

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

ArmZ posted:

what in the loving gently caress

lol i don't understand who they think these candidate playlists appeal to or what there is to get out of asking them to do this exercise

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Imagine Dragon deez nuts around

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
my work shorts are atomic. stay away

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Filthy Hans posted:

I have submitted this post to the moderators. Repent or be banned forever for your crimes

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Filthy Hans posted:

🤣

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

They have the one that goes boom crash WOOOAAAHHHH or the one that goes WOOAAAHHH boom crash