Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/ajpart2ew/status/1699055224902787393?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

pfc why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol at the TV

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I remember one of those videos where a dude is feeding bear cubs by the side of the road and a cub starts to drag him into the woods to eat later.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Congress people are always keeping their eyes peeled for a cash cow. Somebody got a high-paying advisory board position out of this and a golden parachute.

ED: and a few trips to Vegas

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

get his rear end

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the bear was just trying to turn off the TV

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

come on, no one likes "Dream On' that song loving sucks dumbass harpsichord or whatever, then steven tyler makes it even worse by doing some kind of falsetto screaming. jesus christ that song needs to be put down.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

come on, no one likes "Dream On' that song loving sucks dumbass harpsichord or whatever, then steven tyler makes it even worse by doing some kind of falsetto screaming. jesus christ that song needs to be put down.

I guess you're not feelin it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Filthy Hans posted:

Imagine Dragon deez nuts around

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
why does he look like his captors are forcing him to make a proof of life video

https://i.imgur.com/3njDXI1.mp4

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

petit choux posted:

I guess you're not feelin it

I have a low tolerance for Aerosmith. I can hang with the more blues rock stuff that's like "whoa boy don't you lie on the tracka lacka"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if he thought their sentences were excessive he’d commute them not fully pardon them

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Apraxin posted:

Because his job is to be foil for Trup.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Apraxin posted:

Rob DesAIntis

it was staring us in the face this whole time

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

goth smoking cloves posted:

They have the one that goes boom crash WOOOAAAHHHH or the one that goes WOOAAAHHH boom crash

I get strong vibes of a stocky guy in denim with a facial tattoo and a baseball cap from those guys. I guess that's the intent.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

that's their best song though

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

petit choux posted:

I get strong vibes of a stocky guy in denim with a facial tattoo and a baseball cap from those guys. I guess that's the intent.

The usual saying you hear about Imagine Dragons is that "they make the kind of music that makes your cousin want to join the Army."

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

my brother got married there in 2015

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The Bears of Lake Harmony

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

demons and radioactive are fun radio songs

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i could beat that bear in a fight no question

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

that’s the bear from Tekken so good luck

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

that bear would open you up and wear your guts as a hat

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Smashbear wear the guts

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm not much of an Aerosmith fan but that song is a genuine technical achievement that's studied in music theory classes.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

that bear would open you up and wear your guts as a hat

while giggling, "bear from tekken, bear from tekken"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

RVWinkle posted:

I'm not much of an Aerosmith fan but that song is a genuine technical achievement that's studied in music theory classes.

are you trying to say a music opinion, posted on the internet, one that only consists of “____ sucks,” might not have been posted by someone who isn’t very well informed??

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Wapo is telling me Mexico has officially decriminalized abortion.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

RVWinkle posted:

wow, music theory classes suck now

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
in other Texas Is Stupid news, the DPS pushed a software update over the weekend that has resulted in drivers license offices everywhere in the state to be closed possibly all week.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

in other Texas Is Stupid news, the DPS pushed a software update over the weekend that has resulted in drivers license offices everywhere in the state to be closed possibly all week.

at least texas has good public transit

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Filthy Hans posted:

Imagine Dragon deez nuts around

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mind Goblin

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

emfive posted:

Can they do this to my job? Please?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ArmZ posted:

Mind Goblin

this is one of my favorite ones to do during TTRPGs

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

RVWinkle posted:

maybe they pick familiar songs in music theory classes to illustrate certain points, and not because the songs are transcendentally beautiful, like there are few things in music theory that can't be found somewhere in Bach but the youths have not heard that music probably.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

wow, music theory classes suck now

What do you need to know? Dancing is forbidden!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
there's a lot of utility in the "_______ Goblin" set up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Plinkey posted:

at least texas has good public transit

the state decided to stop doing annual auto inspections because it infringes on our freedom to drive cars with missing wheels and on fire.