Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bethamphetamine posted:

There's also the theory that people who watch Fox News/OAN/Newsmax every waking hour for months or years have unintentionally trained their brain into a state of amygdala hijack whenever they consume information they don't like.

my parents had the TV on every waking hour of the day, my kids thought it was completely bizarre especially since it was always something incredibly stupid (sometimes FOX but more often HGTV or some random Canadian lovely movie on Lifetime or whatever) (and my god Canadians make some garbage cinema).

*Always* the TV on. Imagine staring at a screen filled with stupid stuff all da

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

External Organs posted:

James Proudtrump

James Proudboy

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

veepfake posted:

lets be real, who'd wanna be mentally ambitious anyway. thinking blows

yeah all this analyzing going on is scaring me

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The 24/7 election cycle turned politics into rooting for a sports team. There is that dynamic, too

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

be bock afraid

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

CODChimera posted:

yeah all this analyzing going on is scaring me

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Kinda weird my liberal commie overregulated state doesn't have car inspections

We do have smog inspections, which are similar i guess, but those depend on the air district you're in. I moved from shittiest air district to cleanest air district and thus no smog inspections

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

Kinda weird my liberal commie overregulated state doesn't have car inspections

We do have smog inspections, which are similar i guess, but those depend on the air district you're in. I moved from shittiest air district to cleanest air district and thus no smog inspections

We only do smog in the Philly and Pittsburgh area and there's a push to move away from that

there's no way in hell we'll ever get emissions testing passed in the rest of the state

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

my parents had the TV on every waking hour of the day, my kids thought it was completely bizarre especially since it was always something incredibly stupid (sometimes FOX but more often HGTV or some random Canadian lovely movie on Lifetime or whatever) (and my god Canadians make some garbage cinema).

I have a really hard time tuning out what should be background noise. If I hear something I have to listen to it and perceive it. I don't know if it's because my house was pretty quiet growing up except for music going on (mom was a piano teacher) or if I just have a bad brain like that. Having a TV on all day is like hell. having a TV on all day that's only playing youtube morons where every breath is edited out is like double hell.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/rcbregman/status/1699406128902447476?s=20

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/andrewhilaryus/status/1699449885035037169?s=46

godspeed witch lady

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ranger is wearing socks. No idea why, but he is

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
He thinks he's people GET OUT OF THERE

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

the chad Aunt Tifa

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

emfive posted:

there's no political theory behind this, it's complete stupidity and even considering that it's to get votes from the kind of people who hate car inspections (like, who are they even?) those people are so loving stupid they're not going to remember you changed the law anyway.

Everyone hates car inspections they are a loving annoyance to have to go to the dmv and sit in the long rear end line to get a sticker.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Libs of TikTok reposted this trans woman's 39-second TikTok video in which she said that she views trans women as biologically female because the brain is the biggest determinant of sex

now the trans woman is being deluged with hate, death threats, doxxing, etc, because Chaya Raichik is a terrorist

(I'm not posting the video because the trans woman deliberately took her TikTok stuff offline and got off Twitter and so on in response and I want to respect that)

https://bleepblompben.live/tip

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

AxGrap posted:

He thinks he's people GET OUT OF THERE

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

remember all the boomer chud fantasies in which the populace is reëducated through TV shows rerun all day, because it's unfathomable to them that not everyone is parked in front of the TV all day

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

him feet cold

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Vim Fuego posted:

Please return my toddler when she's done playing with your dog

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://slate.com/technology/2023/09/trans-health-care-florida-prescription-telehealth-testosterone.html

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

The 24/7 election cycle turned politics into rooting for a sports team. There is that dynamic, too

everything is like that now

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

No, they are supposed to suffer by design, stop this

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

remember all the boomer chud fantasies in which the populace is reëducated through TV shows rerun all day, because it's unfathomable to them that not everyone is parked in front of the TV all day

also Trump's frequent rally speech bit where the worst thing he can possibly imagine from wind power is the wind dying down and people not being able to watch TV

Apr 7, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

Everyone hates car inspections they are a loving annoyance to have to go to the dmv and sit in the long rear end line to get a sticker.

I have literally never seen that happen in my life, you go to your usual garage and they spend twenty minutes going over your car and smogging it for $40

I haven't had to go into the DMV in six years

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

in conclusion, boomers need to grow up and turn off the TV and start scrolling through social media and the something awful forums all day like I do instead

Apr 7, 2003

I have seen some of the hazardous garbage on the roads in Ohio and if $40 a year keeps me from having to drive around rusted out shitboxes that may lose a wheel at any moment I'll gladly pay it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

omg :kimchi:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I have literally never seen that happen in my life, you go to your usual garage and they spend twenty minutes going over your car and smogging it for $40

I haven't had to go into the DMV in six years

Delaware doesn't let random garages do inspections you have to get it done at one of the 4 dmvs in the state. Decades ago you'd have to do that then go inside and wait to get called up to pay and get the sticker with all the other people which was loving insanity but at least now they have the bank drive thru to process the inspection for you.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

titty_baby_ posted:

No, they are supposed to suffer by design, stop this

remembering that fox graphic that said something like 98 percent of people in poverty have a fridge

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1699567691307065444

The star spangled banner was a poem by Francis Scott Key

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

putting clothes on dogs is very cute. many people are saying this

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
going to see jonelle monae tonight

Apr 7, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

Delaware doesn't let random garages do inspections you have to get it done at one of the 4 dmvs in the state. Decades ago you'd have to do that then go inside and wait to get called up to pay and get the sticker with all the other people which was loving insanity but at least now they have the bank drive thru to process the inspection for you.

wow, sounds like Delaware is all sorts of hosed up

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Bethamphetamine posted:

poems :argh:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

"warfare" and "poetry" probably dont have a very long relationship. i dont think the two have been intertwined since the dawn of spoken word, at least thats not what they teach at alabama football man school. i think its a new woke thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Asproigerosis posted:

No in Texas it was easy, there are (or were) weird little places everywhere with strange people doing inspections, it took like 10 minutes max and then you drive to an HEB and get a sticker. Really not a big deal at all.