Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

External Organs posted:

OJ didn't accept a plea deal. Bing bong.

nneither did hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

if you recall, peter navarro was whining for days and days on all the chud networks and podcasts after he got put in jail for like a day, an unbelievably shook man

He's right up there with Jordan Peterson as likely candidates for childhood mercury poisoning or fetal alcohol. He really isn't right in the head.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

the milk machine posted:

nneither did hitler

What about Hittler

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

External Organs posted:

What about Hittler

Mrs. Hittler (not her real name) got a dumper

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

My theory that Elom bought Twitter just to continue to abuse Grimes is gaining credibility.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

Mrs. Hittler (not her real name) got a dumper

Freddie Mercury got one thing right. If Hitler had gotten him one of those the world would be in a better place RN.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bethamphetamine posted:

My theory that Elom bought Twitter just to continue to abuse Grimes is gaining credibility.

Its X, the everything app

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

wait it wasn't about him melting down over Grimes?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Which trump guy was it that got tackled by the police while almost naked?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

their IT guy

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

i'm not a trump guy thank you very much

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

OJ didn't accept a plea deal. Bing bong.

Why would he? He was innocent

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

OJ was being prosecuted by the state of California, not The United States of America, different statistics

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Mustached Demon posted:

wait it wasn't about him melting down over Grimes?

You mean Groimes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

more like Hippsler

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
i post to take the edge off

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/xYv7mZb.mp4

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Elon bought twitter bc the onion made fun of him so he became a Babylon bee stan then twitter muted them unless they took down a transphobic tweet which they refused to do so his ex wife texted him to buy twitter to bring Babylon bee back

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

PFC coming in to dunk on night crew every single morning

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
plus cigs but i'm down from a pack a day to maybe one smoke a day

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

euphronius posted:

more like Hippsler

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Elon bought twitter bc the onion made fun of him so he became a Babylon bee stan then twitter muted them unless they took down a transphobic tweet which they refused to do so his ex wife texted him to buy twitter to bring Babylon bee back

also it made his daughter a trans communist

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

PFC coming in to dunk on night crew every single morning

I merely report, you decide

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Elon doesn't need a reason to be historically dumb. Ye who go seeking rationale behind blowing 44 billion to be a forever mod, do so at ye own risk

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Boarish Billionaire Buys Business to Bring Babylon Bee Back

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

(George-ishly) it is what it is.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

All the onion wannabe publications suck rear end. Babylon bee, reductress, hard times, none of them are remotely funny apart from the occasional lucky hit. I don't know how the onion has done their thing so consistently well for so long.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

IT IS WHAT IT IS, JERRY!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

oh sorry I'll just take a large fry and a milkshake for the dippin please

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

crime fighting hog posted:

ok legitimately great

wait what?

how have i lived here for decades and never heard this. it rules, very aussie. plausible but could well be a pisstake, simultaneously quite clever and eye rollingly stupid, sounds profound, is very likely bullshit made up on the spur of the moment after the fact. also no one really knows or cares about it.

artists impression of the creation of the crest:

"poo poo Nev, I represented the shield with this shield, but how the hell am i gonna represent the droiving ethos of continuous societal progress on the fuckin shield? I need sumthin that's always goin forward. Whaddya reckon?"

Nev looks around, thinks for a bit. Scratches

"Ya ever see a roo goin backwards?"

"Fuuuuuuuuck, bloody genius you are. Ok, a roo. Need one for the other side. What other animals don't go around backwards?"

"... all of them I think."

"Yeah... gently caress it, emu, she'll do. comin to the pub?"

"We're at the pub mate."

"Bewdy."

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

euphronius posted:

more like Hippsler

Is this a DOxxING!
Are you DOxxing ME! The #1 Hipster.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Slumfrog posted:

wait what?

how have i lived here for decades and never heard this. it rules, very aussie. plausible but could well be a pisstake, simultaneously quite clever and eye rollingly stupid, sounds profound, is very likely bullshit made up on the spur of the moment after the fact. also no one really knows or cares about it.

artists impression of the creation of the crest:

"poo poo Nev, I represented the shield with this shield, but how the hell am i gonna represent the droiving ethos of continuous societal progress on the fuckin shield? I need sumthin that's always goin forward. Whaddya reckon?"

Nev looks around, thinks for a bit. Scratches

"Ya ever see a roo goin backwards?"

"Fuuuuuuuuck, bloody genius you are. Ok, a roo. Need one for the other side. What other animals don't go around backwards?"

"Yeah... gently caress it, emu, she'll do. comin to the pub?"

"We're at the pub mate."

"Bewdy."

lol

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
ron really turning on the charm here
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1699805584403345499

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

emfive posted:

Imagine staring at a screen filled with stupid stuff all da

*me reading this thread nodding*

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

petit choux posted:

He's right up there with Jordan Peterson as likely candidates for childhood mercury poisoning or fetal alcohol. He really isn't right in the head.

out of all of the people in trumps orbit he has been the most visibly hysterical so yeah probably!

jared hired this guy because he came across a book he wrote on amazon lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Slumfrog posted:

What other animals don't go around backwards?"

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Crabs probably don't go backwards much, though they don't go forward all that much either

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

ron desantas doesn't care about black people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!
i think ron desantis is like, mentally unable to function without a carefully curated environment, laura loomer was probably right about him