Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

biosterous posted:

we have found the ancestor of Harathi Vraman from Scintilla's thread :allears:

It's like the Joestar family secret technique, only it applies to pratfalls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Small Cockpit is a huge flaw if you can exploit it. :shrug:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

PoptartsNinja posted:

“It’s like that Neo-Animism fad that’s starting to spread in the non-Royal Terran units,” Prodigal interjected. “Name your lance after an animal to channel the strength of that animal, or some nonsense like that. They’re like a wolverine facing down a pack of wolves. Wolves will always kill a wolverine, but the wolverine could injure one so badly that one or more of the wolves may not be able to hunt anymore. How’s everyone’s armor? Mine’s… not great.”

Everything about Clan Jade Falcon clicked into place when I learned that they're canonically direct descendants of the Black Watch and are thus originally a British stereotype about the Scottish. :v:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

So uh…. What are we doing, lance

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.
I'm going to turn around and head towards 1318. No chance of making it, but I should be in a position to intercept the T-bolt. We finish the mission first. On our terms.

But I think we should try and break LoS with the new 'mechs. No trust, I don't think.

This is plot, though, I think. So there's a chance we're meant to either die or be captured during the cutscene.

No reason why we can't make a fight of it though...

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

painedforever posted:

I'm going to turn around and head towards 1318. No chance of making it, but I should be in a position to intercept the T-bolt. We finish the mission first. On our terms.

But I think we should try and break LoS with the new 'mechs. No trust, I don't think.

This is plot, though, I think. So there's a chance we're meant to either die or be captured during the cutscene.

No reason why we can't make a fight of it though...

I don't recall PTN ever putting his missions on rails, because even with the best of ambushes there's always the :xcom: aspect.

What happened to the battletech smile??

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Yeah, don't get yourselves killed over trying to finish off the Thunderbolt. Our new arrivals will probably kill him anyway. It's probably best that we don't stick around to find out what happens afterwards.

Neither the Crusader nor the Talos are outfitted with jump jets, so they can't follow us down into the canyon anyway.

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

Hoplite

I'm thinking about going to 0720 to try to shoot the leg off the unconscious Stinger, but facing back towards 0620 so I can advance towards the rear in following turns.

Other option is to start leaving now?

I'm slow, so right now I'm 3 turns away from escape, but if I stick around to shoot the Stinger, it'd be 4.

Probably only shoot the Thunderbolt if it doesn't interfere with us leaving safely.

Edit: If PTN wanted us to go down swinging, our objective would definitely say so. It's happened before!

Ardlen fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Sep 7, 2023

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
PTN: Can I rip off the top half of the stinger to bring it with? Or some other way of securing the pilot as prisoner? Or drag the whole mech with me?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sentinel

I can only get LoS on anything by advancing really hard so i'm probably going to back around the little hill and reset.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

AJ_Impy posted:

PTN: Can I rip off the top half of the stinger to bring it with? Or some other way of securing the pilot as prisoner? Or drag the whole mech with me?

If it survives the shooting phase I'll let you try to pull its head off.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Awesome, thank you. Do I need to stay in place or can I get a move mod up?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
You'll need to end adjacent to it.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Orders are in.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Orders are in

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

Orders are in.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

All orders are in. Awaiting execution.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

painedforever posted:

All orders are in. Awaiting execution.

:ohdear:

Phrasing!

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Scintilla posted:

It's like the Joestar family secret technique, only it applies to pratfalls.

The other descendent ended up in the clans piloting that quad the spontaneously fell apart without even being shot at.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Z the IVth posted:

The other descendent ended up in the clans piloting that quad the spontaneously fell apart without even being shot at.

For those who need a reminder of that glorious moment, this is the update where it happens.

quote:

Next Turn’s Movement Phase
David

- Activates MASC! Must pass a 6+ roll to avoid damage: rolled 4, fails!
- Critical chance in Right Front Leg: rolled 7, no critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Left Front Leg: rolled 12, leg blown off!
- Critical chance in Right Rear Leg: rolled 9, 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Hip actuator damaged!
- Critical chance in Left Rear Leg: rolled 12, leg blown off! `Mech destroyed!

The mech was otherwise almost completely untouched.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

My favorite part is his unit readout having "Mood: Unreadable" in it right after it happens.

JackSplater
Nov 20, 2014

Metal Coat? It's already active?!
Eh, even after that crit the 'mech was all right.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Scintilla posted:

For those who need a reminder of that glorious moment, this is the update where it happens.

The mech was otherwise almost completely untouched.

I guess he could have blamed the techs and claimed WarRetRMA.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Eye of Balor 2-8

Prodigal leapt back with her Mongoose, getting the entire machine into the air for just a few moments. She’d been preparing to wrench the Stinger’s head off—and was certain she’d have succeeded if she’d just had a few more seconds to work out an angle to get at its position downslope. She cleared the Stinger just in the nick of time as a hail of missiles from the false-SLDF Crusader rained down on it. They hadn’t even waited for her to waive off the offered assistance, they’d just fired whether she was in the way or not.

Worse: the salvo was a killing blow, with the missiles targeted to fall high. Several fell too high, blasting sand into small craters; but a full flight struck the downed Stinger in the head, blowing it open and almost certainly killing the mechwarrior she’d been trying to capture. Whoever was in that rogue lance wasn’t particularly concerned with prisoners.

Her hand hovered over the transmit key on her board as she debated the risks of actually responding. If they said nothing, they ran the risk of the false-SLDF lance realizing they were interlopers instead of allies; but if she spoke and said the wrong thing, that would set them off just as quickly. Her time at the captain’s table had taught her that decisive action was vital; and whatever choice she made she needed to stick with it. She just wasn’t sure if bluffing was decisive or a mere stalling tactic; or if she should outright order the lance to run.

“Hey, watch it!” Grandpa broadcast, taking the choice from her. Even faking an extra level of gruff, growling anger his voice was unmistakable. “You almost hit my lancemate and stole our kill!”

“Yeah, yeah,” the gravel-voiced man replied dismissively. “You can thank me by buying me a beer, later. I—what?” The line went ominously silent. It crackled to life again a moment later. “My sergeant has seen fit to remind me that none of our long range patrols have any heavy ‘Mechs in them. Much less a heavy as ill-suited to target interception as a Hoplite. So that puts me in a right quandary.”

“You’ve got the right colors. You’ve got the right markings. So tell me: who are you? What unit are you with? Who’s your Colonel? You’ve got, oh… eight more seconds? Until my launchers finish reloading.”

“New plan,” Prodigal broadcast over the lance network. “We’re leaving. If you get eyes on the Thunderbolt, try to ping it with a lasercom and network me in. Let’s see if we can’t talk ‘Ravager’ into an amnesty-for-information deal. I’d rather not deal with an angry Thunderbolt shooting us in the back the whole time we’re dodging Crusaders. Then maybe once they’ve given up I can slip back to the battlefield and see if I can recover any of her friends—or anything of use from the ‘Mechs we downed.”

Movement Phase

Shooting Phase
Mongoose (Player)
- Holds fire!

Sentinel (Player)
- No targets declared, holds fire!

Blackjack (Player)
- Holds fire!

Hoplite (Player)
- No Line of Sight to Stinger #2!

Crusader #1
- Fires LRM-15 at Stinger #2 (3 Gunnery + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 prone target at range - 4 immobile target = 4): rolled 6, with a cluster roll of 10: 12 missiles hit Left Leg (0/12 armor, 5/6 structure remaining (TAC!)), Left Arm (0/8 armor, 2/4 structure remaining (Crit!)), Left Torso (8/10 armor remaining)!
- - Stinger #2 suffers a critical chance in Left Leg: rolled 5, no critical hit sustained!
- - Stinger #2 suffers a critical chance in Left Arm: rolled 7, no critical hit sustained!
- Fires LRM-15 at Stinger #2 (3 Gunnery + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 prone target at range - 4 immobile target = 4): rolled 8, with a cluster roll of 8: 9 missiles hit Head (0/9 armor, 0/3 structure remaining (’Mech destroyed! Pilot killed!)), Center Torso (6/12 armor remaining)!

Crusader #2
- Fires LRM-15 at Thunderbolt (3 Gunnery + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 2, missed!
- Fires LRM-15 at Thunderbolt (3 Gunnery + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 8, missed!

Unknown Medium BattleMech #2
- Fires LRM-5 at Thunderbolt (3 Gunnery + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 7, missed!
- Fires LRM-5 at Thunderbolt (3 Gunnery + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 7, missed!

Unknown Medium BattleMech #3
- Fires LRM-5 at Stinger!
- Fires LRM-5 at Stinger!

Stinger #2
- Unconscious

Thunderbolt
- Fires LRM-15 at Unknown Medium BattleMech #2 (3 Gunnery + 2 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 9): rolled 11, with a cluster roll of 9: 12 missiles hit Center Torso (17/22 armor remaining), Right Leg (11/16 armor remaining), Right Arm (8/10 armor remaining)!

Melee Phase
Mongoose
- Unable to rescue Stinger pilot: target ‘Mech head destroyed!

Heat Phase
Mongoose (Player)
- Gains 0 heat, sinks 20!

Sentinel (Player)
- Gains 1 heat, sinks 10!

Blackjack (Player)
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 18!

Hoplite (Player)
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 16!

Thunderbolt
- Gains 9 heat, sinks 15! Overheating!

Crusader #1
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 10! Overheating!

Crusader #2
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 10! Overheating!

- Gaions

End Phase

Next Turn’s Movement Phase:

Map Link

Objectives
Primary Objective
- Don’t Get Killed by the Fake SLDF (0/4 Completed)
- Retreat in Good Order (0/4 SLDF Units Escaped)

Secondary Objective
- Defeat or Capture All Pirate Enemies (3/4 BattleMechs Eliminated, 0/4 Mechwarriors Captured)

Player Status:

Ally Status:

OpForce Status:

Special Rules
Going In Blind - Enemy units that are not in Line of Sight appear as blip markers, obscuring their facing. Their facing is still being tracked.

Canyon Carver – A ‘Mech that fails a piloting test, falls prone, or otherwise becomes completely submerged in a water hex will also be swept 2 hexes downstream.

[b]Chaotic Winds
– An ejecting pilot scatters 1d3 hexes.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Welp, that was an execution all right. Not planning on being the first to shoot the incoming, There's always the 'Wait, I can explain!' delaying tactic and any delay gets us further downrange.

Going for 0521 this turn.

Edit: Orders are in. Suggest weapons cold speed high for now.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Sep 9, 2023

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sentinel

I think i can get to 0624 facing off the bottom of the board

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

I'm loving that Grandpa tried to play it off, even if it didn't work out.

Hoplite

Orders in; I'll hold fire while we hopefully treat with the Thunderbolt. I'll head to 0525 and then hold there until we're all ready to go.

Captain Foo posted:

Sentinel

I think I can get to 0624 facing off the bottom of the board
I'd be careful about giving the Fake SLDF back shots.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ardlen posted:

I'm loving that Grandpa tried to play it off, even if it didn't work out.

Hoplite

Orders in; I'll hold fire while we hopefully treat with the Thunderbolt. I'll head to 0525 and then hold there until we're all ready to go.

I'd be careful about giving the Fake SLDF back shots.

hm maybe just book it to 0824 then, if my count is right

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Just keep in mind: just because the fluff wants to make friends with the Thunderbolt hasn't removed it from the OpForce side of the force list.

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

PoptartsNinja posted:

Just keep in mind: just because the fluff wants to make friends with the Thunderbolt hasn't removed it from the OpForce side of the force list.
Hoplite
I guess I should amend my orders to keep shooting it, especially since it's still a secondary objective. Friendship through firepower!

I'll take 0725.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

orders in

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Yeah, now is definitely the time to try and make nice with the Thunderbolt and run.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Y'know, he's right there.

I wanna alpha-strike. Because that's awesome.

He's not energy heavy though, so there's no point in using my flamers as flamers, is there? Can I cause him to overheat, and slow down, and make my escape while he tangles with the new baddies?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

PoptartsNinja posted:

Firing orders amended and in.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Well, I meant that more as a "maybe don't turn your back on it" but now I'm interested in seeing if you can kill it before you make it off the board.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Ideally we want it to submit and come with. Shooting at it is a convincing distraction vis a vis the false SDLF.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Eye of Balor 2-9

Prodigal bracketed the Thunderbolt with her lasers, trying to get the pilot’s attention. Her last shot struck the Thunderbolt in the leg, weakening its already damaged armor. It wasn’t in danger, but a solid hit there would breach sooner or later.

She switched over to her lasercom, muting the lance for a moment as she tried to focus the transmitter on the Thunderbolt’s receivers. She could’ve used a percussive transmission—transmitting her voice manually through the Thunderbolt’s hull and trusting its sensors to pass the transmission to the Mechwarrior; but it would be better if she could manage a link. Fortunately, the Mongoose’s advanced sensors were up to the challenge, opening a two-way channel to the Thunderbolt.

“Ravager, this is Lieutenant Syntyche Moon with the Star League defense force. You’re a local, aren’t you? We saw your lance out in the open and smoke from some of the canyons and assumed you were a pirate raiding force returning to a DropShip. We had no idea there was another force here—”

“Yeah, bullshit,” Ravager interrupted, her brogue thick but hardly incomprehensible. “They’re SLDF too.”

“They’re not. They’re fakes, and they’ve already realized we’re the real thing. In another—Rampart! Stand down!” Prodigal winced as Zawadi brought her Blackjack over a tall, narrow ridge to fire down at the Thunderbolt. She scrambled, trying to toggle back to the lance comms before Rampart could make a terrible mistake. “poo poo, I’m on lasercom, she can’t hear—”

The Blackjack and Thunderbolt fired nearly simultaneously, the smaller Blackjack scouring the Thunderbolt’s armor with its lasers and bathing it in condensed plasma. The Thunderbolt’s return fire was harder to see, but no less devastating as the ruby beams of its lasers caught the Blackjack’s extended left leg. They burned through almost at once, leaving a hole in its shin that belched whitish-gray smoke. Prodigal zoomed, trying to assess the damage; and felt a twinge of relief that she couldn’t see more than a handful of severed myomer bundles. A shell from the Hoplite’s autocannon was nearly lost in the mix.

“—Just blown through my armor!” Prodigal finally managed to marry the two comm channels, bringing Ravager into the lance’s network. “Hell’s bells, we have to get away from these fakes and this damned Thunderbolt!”

“Stand down,” Prodigal ordered; “I repeat: stand down, Obligation Lance! Ravager: those ‘Mechs on the canyon walls aren’t Star League. They’re fakes—and they’ve figured out we’re the real deal. In another few seconds they’re going to start—” She was interrupted as a flight of LRMs from a distant Crusader landed near her Mongoose’s feet. She took a breath, and tried not to let them rattle her. “—firing on us. In earnest. They accidentally admitted they’re low on ammo, if we retreat in good order—with you, not fighting you—they may balk at chasing us. There’s room for another ‘Mech on our DropShip. If they back off quickly enough, I’ll return to the battlefield to see if I can recover any of your men with my Mongoose. They can pick off your Thunderbolt if you try; but even those mediums look slow. I don’t think they can intercept my Mongoose.”

“You,” Ravager paused. “You just want my ‘Mech. Once I’m in your DropShip, you’ll—”

“The real Star League Defense Force has whole regiments of brand new Crusaders,” Prodigal interrupted. “What do we need with one 250 year old Thunderbolt? I promise we’ll treat you as fairly and favorably as we can. We’ll check the Thunderbolt’s ROMs, and see how often it’s been jumped in the last, oh, decade. If it’s less than a handful, we can safely assume you’re local militia. You’ll get to keep your ‘Mech, and if we find another planet out here willing to accept a new member of their local militia then you’ll be free to go. If you’re actually a pirate, well. We’ll figure that out, too; because the way I look at it: if we keep fighting then there’s a good chance we all die. Or we can stop, get out safely, and figure the rest out after.”

Ravager was silent for a long moment. “Alright. But if I see so much as one weapon swivel in my general direction…”

Movement Phase

Shooting Phase
Mongoose (Player)
- Fires ER Large Laser at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 2 range + [2 - 1 stabilized weapon = 1] movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 7, missed!
- Fires Medium Laser at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 4 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 12): rolled 12, hit Right Leg (9/29 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 4 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 12): rolled 5, missed!

Sentinel (Player)
- Holds fire!

Blackjack (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 11, hit Right Torso (19/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, missed!
- Fires Medium Laser at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, missed!
- Fires Medium Laser at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (25/30 armor remaining)!
- Fires Flamer (damage) at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, missed!
- Fires Flamer (damage) at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 5, missed!
- Fires Flamer (damage) at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 3, missed!
- Fires Flamer (damage) at Thunderbolt (4 Gunnery + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (23/30 armor remaining)!

Hoplite (Player)
- Fires LB-10X Autocannon (Slug) at Thunderbolt (2 Gunnery + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 8): rolled 9, hit Right Torso (9/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Thunderbolt (2 Gunnery + 4 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 10): rolled 6, missed!
- Fires Medium Laser at Thunderbolt (2 Gunnery + 4 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 10): rolled 4, missed!

Crusader #1
- Holds fire!

Crusader #2
- Fires LRM-15 at Thunderbolt (3 Gunnery + 4 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 12): rolled 4, missed!

- Holds fire!

- Holds fire!

Thunderbolt
- Fires Large Laser at Blackjack (3 Gunnery + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (4/17 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Blackjack (3 Gunnery + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 7, hit Left Leg (0/17 armor, 10/11 structure remaining)! Crit!
- - Blackjack suffers a critical chance in Left Leg: rolled 6, no critical hit sustained!
- Fires Machine Gun at Blackjack (3 Gunnery + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 10, hit Right Arm (10/12 armor remaining)!
- Fires Machine Gun at Blackjack (3 Gunnery + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 7, hit Right Torso (13/15 armor remaining)!
- Fires Machine Gun at Blackjack (3 Gunnery + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): Rolled 6, missed!

Melee Phase
Blackjack
- Unable to kick Thunderbolt: target too low!

Heat Phase
Mongoose (Player)
- Gains 20 heat, sinks 20!

Sentinel (Player)
- Gains 1 heat, sinks 10!

Blackjack (Player)
- Gains 25 heat, sinks 18! Overheating!

Hoplite (Player)
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 16!

Thunderbolt
- Gains 15 heat, sinks 15!

Crusader #1
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 10!

Crusader #2
- Gains 7 heat, sinks 10!

End Phase

Next Turn’s Movement Phase:

Map Link

Objectives
Primary Objective
- Don’t Get Killed by the Fake SLDF (0/4 Completed)
- Retreat in Good Order (0/4 SLDF Units Escaped)

Secondary Objective
- Defeat or Capture All Pirate Enemies (3/4 BattleMechs Eliminated, 0/4 Mechwarriors Captured)

Player Status:

Ally Status:

OpForce Status:

Special Rules
Going In Blind - Enemy units that are not in Line of Sight appear as blip markers, obscuring their facing. Their facing is still being tracked.

Canyon Carver – A ‘Mech that fails a piloting test, falls prone, or otherwise becomes completely submerged in a water hex will also be swept 2 hexes downstream.

Chaotic Winds – An ejecting pilot scatters 1d3 hexes.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Sep 12, 2023

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
If retreating simply involves reaching the southern map border then every player unit except the Blackjack can escape next turn. The Blackjack might have a bit more difficulty thanks to being further back and all the broken terrain around it.

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

Alright Goonlance, I think it is past time to bug out. Should the left bank 'Mechs stick around an extra turn to keep the right bank company?

PTN, do we just need to reach the bottom border to retreat?

Ardlen fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Sep 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

If I run via 1319, can I make it to 1221?