Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

We're having an excellent Trumpy night by discussing music we like and abusing drugs until we go to bed. Very American

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Give me a sixer. Please.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

Substance is actually my favorite album of all time and what introduced me to New Order. If I ever got married, I always wanted the first song to play when we dance to be Bizarre Love Triangle. Almost had it happen. Now it never will.

My first real girlfriend was born in 1971 and was all into that poo poo and got me into it. My wife was born in 1978 and was already into that poo poo when I met her so we had some common dialect (I was born in 1980)

In closing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijxk-fgcg7c

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

One of my classmates in uni told us her bfs family were landlords and one of their tenants called and complained about the hmong neighbors slaughtering a backyard chicken next door and prepping it to cook outside and they were like "well what do you want us to do?" and the tenant got really mad

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol this is SOP for white girls graduating from high school in western PA and has been for decades

my ex girlfriend's uncle rented a pavilion and roasted a pig full of kielbasa in 2009 or so

lol if you didnt have at least one friend whos dad had a permeant 3 foot deep hole in their yard to roast a pig every labor day

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lol I dont read

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PDP-1 posted:

also it's a bit freaky that some random photo can be used to geolocate you to that time and place

EXIF data?

no

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

One of my classmates in uni told us her bfs family were landlords and one if their tenants called and complained about the hmong neighbors slaughtering a backyard chicken next door and prepping it to cook outside and they were like "well what do you want us to do?" and the tenant got really mad

Tom Waits literally wrote a song about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuRfJDYl6Ts

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

petit choux posted:

Yes, you can clear it all out if you want but I think it's there by default.

AFAIK every major image posting site strips EXIF data, it's all just lunatics tracing poo poo via other means.

yeah, if i'm feeling :tinfoil: i run any pic i took myself through an external program to save it as a bog standard .jpg or whatever before posting it publicly

but like TD and some folks following the ukraine war are scary good at pinning down a location just by a random tree row and old building in the background.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Buddykins posted:

if i ever kill myself i want this to be the last song i ever listen to. I loving love this song.

buddykins don't kill yourself please

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

AFAIK every major image posting site strips EXIF data, it's all just lunatics tracing poo poo via other means.

Oh, well goes to show I'm not an internet detective. Thanks for the info.

Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

lol if you didnt have at least one friend whos dad had a permeant 3 foot deep hole in their yard to roast a pig every labor day

:yeah:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

im the green track

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

what other means tho

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

kaleedity posted:

im the green track

Somethin not right about that boy

Apr 7, 2003

i loving love the Cure and Robert Smith because he hasn't changed a thing, dude looks like an old lesbian and he does not care. Still doing that Cure thing.

Apr 7, 2003

PDP-1 posted:

what other means tho

Turns out when every inch of the planet is tracked via photo via drone, camera, whatever, it's hard to hide. Not worth even bothering imho.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

PDP-1 posted:

yeah, if i'm feeling :tinfoil: i run any pic i took myself through an external program to save it as a bog standard .jpg or whatever before posting it publicly

but like TD and some folks following the ukraine war are scary good at pinning down a location just by a random tree row and old building in the background.

One time I posted a candid pic I took of a man in suspenders walking a small dog also wearing suspenders and a goon (almost) figured out the town it was in based on a sign for a store in tje background and called my town a shithole. They were wrong about the town (theres several of these stores) but close

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Turns out when every inch of the planet is tracked via photo via drone, camera, whatever, it's hard to hide. Not worth even bothering imho.

Post more.pics of your house

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

One time I posted a candid pic I took of a man in suspenders walking a small dog also wearing suspenders and a goon (almost) figured out the town it was in based on a sign for a store in tje background and called my town a shithole. They were wrong about the town (theres several of these stores) but close

lol jfc

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

kaleedity posted:

im the green track

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

Post more.pics of your house

I don't bother trying to anonymize myself because it's worthless. I moderate what I post about myself and my opinions. There's nothing I've posted here in this thread that I wouldn't present to my employers, my parents, or my family.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tell that to Danelo Cavalcante

Apr 7, 2003

"landlords are bad" and "i like Pittsburgh" are pretty easy to defend.

Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

tell that to Danelo Cavalcante

dude is winning, nine days now. god bless

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

if you practice it's not that hard

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm pretty sure it was you but I dont remember for sure

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

"landlords are bad" and "i like Pittsburgh" are pretty easy to defend.

"Its ironic racism against italians"

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

I'm pretty sure it was you but I dont remember for sure

Early internet was not anonymous, my dad was on usenet 1992-1996 and posted everything under his own name

The idea that the internet was ever anonymous was a short term joke

e: fixed the dates

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

Substance is actually my favorite album of all time and what introduced me to New Order. If I ever got married, I always wanted the first song to play when we dance to be Bizarre Love Triangle. Almost had it happen. Now it never will.

Buddykins media of choice again reveals him to be 20 years older than he claims

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i mean, it's a thing now, and the military sucks at it more than TD

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

"Its ironic racism against italians"

Tell my boss about it and let me know if I get fired

Apr 7, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

Buddykins media of choice again reveals him to be 20 years older than he claims

Par for the course, ain't just him

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

bama best watch themselves!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
russia has had a lot of things go boom, because they were careless with pictures showing things in the background

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

posting on page 46

the RIGGED, STOLLEN president page

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

We're having an excellent Trumpy night by discussing music we like and abusing drugs until we go to bed. Very American

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1315800057959141377?s=20

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

PDP-1 posted:

ok, teach us how you do this it's uncanny

plinkey did a good job of giving me a relatively tough "you just kinda have to scroll around the map forever" one, which he probably knew

Apr 7, 2003

Truly our gayest president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
trep