Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I can't help but read Overdog's posts in a Rodney Dangergield voice and that one was a cracker

https://i.imgur.com/bp6SH6g.gifv

my wife heard there have been a few alien abductions reported lately, shes been standing outside every night with a sign saying abduct me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Non Compos Mentis posted:

my wife heard there have been a few alien abductions reported lately, shes been standing outside every night with a sign saying abduct me

i think she's just asking for a divorce, op.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

An alien and a German go to a restaurant. They get some food and after they are finished eating, the alien asks the German "You want to go and take a poo poo before we leave?" and the German says " no thanks, I'm really not hungry anymore" and the alien replies "no, it's not about that. I lost the keys to my spaceship somewhere and I'm now checking all the places I've been yesterday"

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Non Compos Mentis posted:

OP she wants strange little men to take her away and probe all of her holes, hth

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GABA ghoul posted:

An alien and a German go to a restaurant. They get some food and after they are finished eating, the alien asks the German "You want to go and take a poo poo before we leave?" and the German says " no thanks, I'm really not hungry anymore" and the alien replies "no, it's not about that. I lost the keys to my spaceship somewhere and I'm now checking all the places I've been yesterday"

The German doesn't laugh

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_star

Iron stars eh?

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
Iron Galaxy is a great track

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
i say there's enough going on here on earth all ready the aliens should leave us alone!

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Chief McHeath posted:

i say there's enough going on here on earth all ready the aliens should leave us alone!

I know right? It's like when you're at a urinal then some guy stands at the one right next to you despite all the others being open.

The galaxy is a big place. Go find some where else to piss, aliens!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'd pay good money to see a pissing alien

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Icochet posted:

I'd pay good money to see a pissing alien

:shrug:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
That's fake as heck

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Icochet posted:

That's fake as heck

I don't know. I could buy that the source of all water on Earth being the result of a giant alien taking a long haul space-trucker piss on the planet a couple billion years ago.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Vakal posted:

I don't know. I could buy that the source of all water on Earth being the result of a giant alien taking a long haul space-trucker piss on the planet a couple billion years ago.

Earth had to regain water after its melting phase, so this checks out as a possibility.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Vakal posted:

didn't know astronomy could make me horny

Vakal
May 11, 2008

temple posted:

Since man first gazed into the stars, has he not dreamed of one day being sucked off by a black hole?

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

If we're sending up penis shaped rockets, wouldn't UFOs be vaginal by design? :thunk:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Overdog posted:

If we're sending up penis shaped rockets, wouldn't UFOs be vaginal by design? :thunk:

Rockets have to be penile to break the atmosphere.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Highly credible.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Overdog posted:

a hole in the sky

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

maybealabia posted:

a hole in the sky

Where? :thunk:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Zefiel posted:

Welp, they're coming out of one of our volcanos now. Explain this, skepticailures:

https://twitter.com/Hechizero_38/status/1695047668828143856?s=20

Phil Poling just posted a breakdown of the "Mexican volcano UFOs" video

TL;DR: it's a train of Starlink satellites, filmed at an angle. They're actually just points of light, the elongated cigar shape is caused by low shutter speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBEdXynx4mY

If you want to see it yourself here's a handy link: https://www.space.com/starlink-satellite-train-how-to-see-and-track-it

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
no, its a flak cannon, we went over this earlier

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Phil Poling just posted a breakdown of the "Mexican volcano UFOs" video

TL;DR: it's a train of Starlink satellites, filmed at an angle. They're actually just points of light, the elongated cigar shape is caused by low shutter speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBEdXynx4mY

If you want to see it yourself here's a handy link: https://www.space.com/starlink-satellite-train-how-to-see-and-track-it

Can't say I trust mainstream posters like Snowglobe on something like this. Clammy/Overdog, what's your opinion on the volcano aliens?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So UFO's come from underground now??!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

temple posted:

I showed u my dobsonian mount pls respond

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

redshirt posted:

UFOlogy has been connected to Hollow Earth Theory for a long long time now:

Note also that the holy city of Shambhala (said to be the Kingdom of Maitreya, the future Buddha but also prophesized to be the birthplace of Kalki, the next incarnation of Vishnu) is said by some to be found inside the Hollow Earth. The Nazis and the Soviets were pretty keen on finding Shambhala:

quote:

Inspired by Theosophical lore and several visiting Mongol lamas, Gleb Bokii, the chief Bolshevik cryptographer and one of the bosses of the Soviet secret police, along with his writer friend Alexander Barchenko, embarked on a quest for Shambhala, in an attempt to merge Kalachakra-tantra and ideas of Communism in the 1920s. Among other things, in a secret laboratory affiliated with the secret police, Bokii and Barchenko experimented with Buddhist spiritual techniques to try to find a key for engineering perfect communist human beings. They contemplated a special expedition to Inner Asia to retrieve the wisdom of Shambhala – the project fell through as a result of intrigues within the Soviet intelligence service, as well as rival efforts of the Soviet Foreign Commissariat that sent its own expedition to Tibet in 1924.

quote:

Hitler sent several expeditions to Tibet in the 1930s "to contact the Agartha and Shambala", supposedly part of Nazi esotericism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shambhala#Expeditions_and_location_hypotheses

It sounds like a nice place :buddy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlWrMpV1vy0

temple
Jul 29, 2006

He's back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRO5jOa06Qw

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

temple posted:

He's back

but not in pog form.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

He's not very credible

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

What's not plausible about the plot of "The Road Not Taken" but with interdimensional cloners?

Bug Squash fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Sep 11, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bug Squash posted:

What's not plausible about the plot of "The Road Nof Taken" but with interdimensional cloners?

When you put it that way, it sounds plausible.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
You guys are just jealous that he won't kiss YOU on the mouth

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I ain’t watching 2 hours of bullshit.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

No. 6 posted:

He's not very credible
Deactivate, agent

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

redshirt posted:

My god truth has been right in front of us the whole time. Underground Flying Objects! We had the U wrong.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

I ain’t watching 2 hours of bullshit.

I can edit it down to under 90 minutes.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

redshirt posted:

I can edit it down to under 90 minutes.

Make it 90 seconds and then we can talk.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

I can do it but it will be extremely advant garde.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

He heard a guy who knows a guy who saw poo poo.
He saw documents and pictures
He was denied access and thought it be weird
So he took the nearest taxi to Mr 8k
He let some dude talk while winking knowingly
It's classified compartmentalized "I cannot say"

Just another "I have news that, if leaked would forever change humanity. But I can't do it myself because I'd go to jail".

This is just another Joseph Smith inspired alien religion attempt