Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
quote if it is friday for you too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/thejb_stan/status/1699880084427956608

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DrPossum posted:

quote if it is friday for you too

woke up randomly at 4am so I am READY to rock out until 8pm and then tuck myself in

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

posting bitchell is allowed

no! no!!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DrPossum posted:

gently caress you its fridya

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

knock it off, napoleon. make yourself a dang quesadilla!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

19 o'clock posted:

boomers love the internet. it’s all that is real to them lol

"Mom, can you buy us some $100 tickets and drop us off at the arena this thursday night so we can sit in chairs 500ft away from the musicians that haven't been relevant since before we were born? I promise I'll have all my homework done!"

Lol my mom would just drop us off at the skatepark or some other local venue with $20 and pray to God that we didn't come home all tatted up or with our teeth knocked out from the pit.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

posting bitchell is allowed

*taps the sign*

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Only 68 posts overnight. Unfortunate.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/evony_jp/status/1676131678962733056?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

thabk u community notes

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Apr 7, 2003

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lol imagine thinking some online ticket site is where young people are looking for local musical entertainment.

They are

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2348100/YEAH_YOU_WANT_THOSE_GAMES_RIGHT_SO_HERE_YOU_GO_NOW_LETS_SEE_YOU_CLEAR_THEM/

Apr 7, 2003

there are no small venues anymore and livenation owns everything, lmao

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

free cumshitter

Apr 7, 2003

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lol my mom would just drop us off at the skatepark or some other local venue with $20 and pray to God that we didn't come home all tatted up or with our teeth knocked out from the pit.

40 year old man still thinks kids have it like he did or that skate parks still exist

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Tell me you've never been to a local music show without telling me you've never been to a local show.

Apr 7, 2003

dude still thinks kids call home collect and give their name as "mom pick me up" when the skate park is closing

Apr 7, 2003

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Tell me you've never been to a local music show without telling me you've never been to a local show.

the local shows are all 40 year old guys like you

the kids are going to watch the Offspring

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

the local shows are all 40 year old guys like you

the kids are going to watch the Offspring

I'm not 40 you dumb yuppie bitch

Apr 7, 2003

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I'm not 40 you dumb yuppie bitch

yes, you're 41

Apr 7, 2003

getting on ventrillo to tell my fellow young people about the local concert music show

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Oh?

Apr 7, 2003

well actuallying my fellow posters at the internet nursing home about what young people do lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Music was a real passion when I was younger but that was before the internet. Nobody ever established that pop music was going to be around forever.

Apr 7, 2003

We young people looked up concert listings in the saturday edition of the local gazetteer, as was the fashion in those days,

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I trust that the kids are cool enough to find cool scenes that PFC is unaware of.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

getting on ventrillo to tell my fellow young people about the local concert music show

Going on ticketmaster's website to make sweeping generalization about the youth music scene in a giant rear end city like shittsburg.

Apr 7, 2003

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Going on ticketmaster's website to make sweeping generalization about the youth music scene in a giant rear end city like shittsburg.

"well, actually, this is what young people do," you posted 40 year oldishly at the internet nursing home

lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the top ten has Miley Cyrus and the rest is a soundtrack to visit Target

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

We young people looked up concert listings in the saturday edition of the local gazetteer, as was the fashion in those days,

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

You have a point. There are still little local rock and roll hangouts in probably the usual places. We have a skate shop around here that serves as the only punk venue in the area, it's like the only place with a semblance of a music scene around here. I haven't been to it, I think my thrashing days are done, I dunno.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I believe the young people are cool enough to not check the top 10 to dictate their musical taste.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Near as I can tell the kids are into yelling at you for brushing their hair, and goldfish for breakfast.

Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

I believe the young people are cool enough to not check the top 10 to dictate their musical taste.

They're actually downloading music on Napster now

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

probably fine for pedophilia to be a major motivator to run for office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Upset?