Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

bacon burger day. post your best burgs. post your best bacon. combine the two and post your best bacon bergs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I struggled with this for a long time because I hate being bad at things, but now I'm bad at all sorts of things and love it.

The nice thing about the internet is you can always find someone who is more dogshit at your hobbies than you are for comparison if you look hard enough.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
If you give up your senators seat or whatever it becomes harder to bully your way into a restaurant without a reservation. You know at least one of those walking corpses is hanging onto their seat for that sort of thing.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

they don't have sambol

Fail

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

angerbot posted:

The best hobby is posting

Posting on Twitter is selling-out.

Apr 7, 2003

Californians demand young, virile candidates to fill Nancy Pelosi's seat

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

nah she'll win again

Apr 7, 2003

Stable Diffusion was taken down and I can no longer use AI to generate sexy clowns. Really sad week for me

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

*Votes in a person born in 1954

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Stop calling it Twitter

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Stable Diffusion was taken down and I can no longer use AI to generate sexy clowns. Really sad week for me

Homely business clowns only. Sad!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

a.lo posted:

Stop calling it Twitter

Your not a mod anymore

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

bebop esq posted:

yeah i really don't get it

people say "power is addictive" but i dunno, do these people have *that* much power as individuals? even still, go play golf until you croak or whatever god drat

they cant retire. theyre natural leaders, they have to serve... if they werent in power who else but them could lead??? grandma and grandpas at the vanguard of society, leading us into the future one re:re:re facebook share ata time...

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Apr 7, 2003

a.lo posted:

Stop calling it Twitter

why don't you close the thread about it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

[cooking burgers and a fat guy approaches]
[uses the jedi mind trick hand wave] these are not the burgers ur looking for

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

politicians stay on forever for the same reason as any other old piece of poo poo running up the money scoreboard: they are soulless psychopaths whose self-conception is based entirely on how much wealth they have compared to others

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

do they get a special celebration if they die in office or something

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

a.lo posted:

Stop calling it Twitter

FINE! but i'm not calling Musk's Posting Abortion, X either!

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

the hero we need, but we dont deserve

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
X gonna give it* to ya

*strategic military positions of the Ukranian army

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

a.lo posted:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

After the attorney informed Lindell that he was going to try to take the deposition slowly to make it easier for the court reporter to take down a transcript, Lindell immediately flew off the handle.

'Don't sit and scold me already, mister!" Lindell fired back. "I'll do whatever I have to do... You're just a lawyer, you're an ambulance-chasing lawyer, so don't start with me, I got all day! I'll take as much time as you want, so let's go! You're not my boss, you're just a lawyer, frivolous lawyer!"

According to Dehghanpoor, Coomer this week made a new filing calling for sanctions against Lindell on the grounds that Lindell has been "consistently loud" during depositions.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
we talkin burgs?

luv 2 burg

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
we worked hard boys and now the shutdown at the dick sucking factory is over. it can resume sucking dicks at full production.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My dad refuses to order burgers when he eats out because "why the gently caress would I pay for something I can make so easily at home"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

titty_baby_ posted:

My dad refuses to order burgers when he eats out because "why the gently caress would I pay for something I can make so easily at home"

I bet he orders popcorn at the movies

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

Especially true for 5 guys.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Red Baron posted:

we talkin burgs?

luv 2 burg

I'd slam these in my face hole, love a burgegg

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oh wait that's cheese. well either way

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

titty_baby_ posted:

I feel this way about steak, but that's largely because it's expensive as hell at restaurants.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

seems like alot of pages

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
egg is a pro tier burg topping

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

kilmeade is such a bitch

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Substandard posted:

The nice thing about the internet is you can always find someone who is more dogshit at your hobbies than you are for comparison if you look hard enough.

the tough part is that you can also find tons of people who are way better than you too.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

a.lo posted:

I bet he orders popcorn at the movies