Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Red Baron posted:

we talkin burgs?

luv 2 burg

brioche buns best buns

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

my discord has way better trimps and trumbos

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Justin Tyme posted:

they cant retire. theyre natural leaders, they have to serve... if they werent in power who else but them could lead??? grandma and grandpas at the vanguard of society, leading us into the future one re:re:re facebook share ata time...

Their career consists of securing funding for their next campaign. It's like how they say sharks will die if they don't keep moving.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

My dad refuses to order burgers when he eats out because "why the gently caress would I pay for something I can make so easily at home"

He's right

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Yep

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

crime fighting hog posted:

yeah, i'm dogshit at this stuff but it's still fun!

I like it

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

After the attorney informed Lindell that he was going to try to take the deposition slowly to make it easier for the court reporter to take down a transcript, Lindell immediately flew off the handle.

'Don't sit and scold me already, mister!" Lindell fired back. "I'll do whatever I have to do... You're just a lawyer, you're an ambulance-chasing lawyer, so don't start with me, I got all day! I'll take as much time as you want, so let's go! You're not my boss, you're just a lawyer, frivolous lawyer!"

According to Dehghanpoor, Coomer this week made a new filing calling for sanctions against Lindell on the grounds that Lindell has been "consistently loud" during depositions.

Yeah I hardly ever had jerks that big when I was a court reporter, thank heaven. I had a couple of fraud cases where the deponent was a lot like Lindell though.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

:stoked:

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Meemaw's ice cream freezer needs a refill.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

titty_baby_ posted:

My dad refuses to order burgers when he eats out because "why the gently caress would I pay for something I can make so easily at home"

i feel like my time spent cooking and cleaning is worth more than the difference in price

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

the tough part is that you can also find tons of people who are way better than you too.

But you can join a forum of like-minded people and berate the ones worse than you until you feel better.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

titty_baby_ posted:

this is me but with steak

I can make a better steak than all but like the highest high end restaurants so why would I ever pay the ridiculous markup for something so easy

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

titty_baby_ posted:

his reasoning is interesting but i think your dad is right not to do so. ordering burgers when you're eating out is a considered a bit of a social faux pas. you should finish up what's in front of you first, then see if you still want burgers.

and be sure to ask if the other person would like a burger too

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

they will in 2025: alito and thomas will retire and get replaced by birth control judge and that really racist chudge from Texas

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

why would you even make it at home when you can pop one of these in your microwave

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

petit choux posted:

Their career consists of securing funding for their next campaign. It's like how they say sharks will die if they don't keep moving.

Matt Hooperishly: "All a Succ does... is raise funds... and campaign... and make little Succs."

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I never knew Pelosi's true Italian name was Emerita, thanks

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

thank you! It was fun but a chore. The base was the foot of a cabinet we didn't need anymore so I ripped it off and sanded it! Gave it to my buddy who loves horror movies and runs a podcast about wrestling action figures

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Animal-Mother posted:

Matt Hooperishly: "All a Succ does... is raise funds... and campaign... and make little Succs."

More of a red queen type situation IMO

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Plinkey posted:

why would you even make it at home when you can pop one of these in your microwave

these things are surprising

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
If the Pope calls you by your true Italian name you immediately poo poo your pants

Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

I never knew Pelosi's true Italian name was Emerita, thanks

Knowing an Italian's True Name gives you power over them

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pooplosi

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stupid Boxes posted:

these things are surprising

I was at turkey hill this morning and now im regretting not picking one up, oh well

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Red Baron posted:

we talkin burgs?

luv 2 burg

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Hubble still putting work in

https://twitter.com/NASA/status/1700208667700650133

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

only make burgs at home cuz the real good poo poo noone else sells so i gotta do it myself (bleu cheese crumbles, arugula tossed in a lemon oil vinaigrette, caramelized onions, bacon, bbq sauce, brioche)

i'll erase a freddy's double bacon steakburger any day of the week though

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Plinkey posted:

I was at turkey hill this morning and now im regretting not picking one up, oh well

when I go to pick up smokes today I’m totally gonna snag one. thanks for the burgspiration

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

External Organs posted:

If the Pope calls you by your true Italian name you immediately poo poo your pants

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Apr 7, 2003

Imagine this for a moment: A sexy clown, but she's Italian

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Princess.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

And yet people want Pelosi, Biden, and Grassley to retire! They're capable of so much!

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

In my day, this was how we posted

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

BIG
AZ
UPPERCUT

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Plinkey posted:

if you have a fullsize burger you might as well leave the cheese off and put it on after you microwave the burg so it melts naturally

nobody likes boiled american cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxuXbuzwtjA