Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lmao absolutely unhinged

https://twitter.com/chrisd9r/status/1700177783836533066

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/vmsalama/status/1700220042892230733

Investigators have found their smoking gun

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

FunOne posted:

loving lol, my grandparents live off MacArthur in Irving. Too bad they hate all Asian food with the changing demographics in that area over the last 30 years.

well like all roads like that in DFW MacArthur is probably 40 miles long, this place was up near that big pond called "North Lake", which was in the middle of nowhere when I was growing up (I am old). Yea though Irving is way different but also completely the same, and in some ways a whole lot nicer, I think all the commercial office stuff (probably tech and financial) along PGBT around the airport has made a lot of old lovely real estate like where I lived (Story/183) a huge amount more valuable, those houses look much nicer now because people probably paid $600K for them (or more).

e: the place with the good dumplings is called "Fortune House" if you're ever there escaping from your relatives.

emfive has issued a correction as of 20:02 on Sep 8, 2023

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
trumpo only really has 2 billlion dollars lol owned

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

why da fuq that burger got two top buns

imagine it cooks better and less soggy

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

RBC posted:

trumpo only really has 2 billlion dollars lol owned

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/ScooterCasterNY/status/1699596057678606451

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

put a clown nose on her and I'll be fine with those "porky pins". Awooga!

bookmarking this post for later

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

FunOne posted:

loving lol, my grandparents live off MacArthur in Irving. Too bad they hate all Asian food with the changing demographics in that area over the last 30 years.

macarthur sounds familiar to me - I used to work at the four seasons in las colinas years ago

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Pisssssssssssssss???

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe
Yeah, off of story/183 is where I hung out as a kiddo with my grandparents. They're in their late 80s now and still kicking.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

put a clown nose on her and I'll be fine with those "porky pins". Awooga!

The British have no appreciation for a pair of nice thighs or a good bass. Like the one thing that the yanks have over the Brits, but it's one that keeps me here.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Imagine this for a moment: A sexy clown, but she's Italian

PAWGliacci

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Boob Cop posted:

In my day, this was how we posted

oh poo poo my family literally used to do this when i was a kid. there was an old typewriter sitting out that always had to have paper in it and anyone could use it to write whatever they felt like, as themselves or anonymous ( or someone else) but it had to be left there for anyone to read. it was pretty cool, we still have some of the sheets in order. scarily similar to posting, about 30 odd msgs per page, some cool, some nice, tons of stupid poo poo, and ever more inventive attempts to gently caress with the other posters brains.

wow that was a nice memory, thank you poster Boob Cop

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

garum was an ancient roman condiment made of fermented fish and herbs. Worcestershire sauce is a sort of british recreation of garum

Garam masala probably comes from the same word

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Jesus christ

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hahahahaha

https://twitter.com/chrisd9r/status/1700179409641103412

S KEY U M bag

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

PFC I think I have explained that I am primarily Irish, and basically 0% Italian

You are getting your story mixed up, you were talking about your Scottish roots IIRC

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

when I clean up and style my hair like an old american GI I have people think I look italian

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Slumfrog posted:

oh poo poo my family literally used to do this when i was a kid. there was an old typewriter sitting out that always had to have paper in it and anyone could use it to write whatever they felt like, as themselves or anonymous ( or someone else) but it had to be left there for anyone to read. it was pretty cool, we still have some of the sheets in order. scarily similar to posting, about 30 odd msgs per page, some cool, some nice, tons of stupid poo poo, and ever more inventive attempts to gently caress with the other posters brains.

wow that was a nice memory, thank you poster Boob Cop

thats a cool idea

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Boob Cop posted:

In my day, this was how we posted

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

petit choux posted:

Garam masala probably comes from the same word

no, "garam" is (ok I am pretty sure here) a cognate of "warm", and "masala" means "spices" or "seasoning".

think about how "garam" sounds, it's like "warm" kind-of.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

titty_baby_ posted:

Jesus christ

Oops! - We forgot to put Jesus Christ in our big fatty story. The son of god has a plump bod, and he's showing it all on the crucifix. He must be more concerned with stigmata than the stigma of overeating- and that loincloth barely covers anything! Why doesn't he just go naked? He's obviously no stranger to the "Garden of Eatin'!"

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

RBC posted:

thats a cool idea

it really is, if i had kids i would love do the same thing.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

rear end in a top hat

https://twitter.com/chrisd9r/status/1700180756608569504

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

when I clean up and style my hair like an old american GI I have people think I look italian

Where I grew up everyone thought I was Portuguese because I looked like a lot of tje Portuguese kids.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

2DCAT posted:

Pisssssssssssssss???

:hai:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

whynotboth.gif

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Vim Fuego posted:

Oops! - We forgot to put Jesus Christ in our big fatty story. The son of god has a plump bod, and he's showing it all on the crucifix. He must be more concerned with stigmata than the stigma of overeating- and that loincloth barely covers anything! Why doesn't he just go naked? He's obviously no stranger to the "Garden of Eatin'!"

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

angerbot posted:

If you give up your senators seat or whatever it becomes harder to bully your way into a restaurant without a reservation. You know at least one of those walking corpses is hanging onto their seat for that sort of thing.

I was trying to think about what kind of power a senator can really exert in a walking-around, real life context, and yeah I think that's about it. You can get people bumped from their dinner reservations and you can servers fired if they don't play ball

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

petit choux posted:

You are getting your story mixed up, you were talking about your Scottish roots IIRC

no definitely not unless I was incredibly drunk. I'm very much Irish with some Mexican mixed in, except the Mexican is mostly Scots and most Scots are Irish.

I stunned shop girls on a trip to Ireland with my name, and that was an experience because, well I won't get into it but allow me to recommend a trip to Ireland to all you people who enjoy looking at girls

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

disgusting

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/Trump_History45/status/1699769493487235097

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

so yea I guess a teeny bit Scots but not much, that branch of my mom's family is kind-of remote.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

PAWGliacci

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I twisted the gently caress out of my ankle last night and it really hurts

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

wow, no wonder they make food outta this fat gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Real Mean Queen posted:

I was trying to think about what kind of power a senator can really exert in a walking-around, real life context, and yeah I think that's about it. You can get people bumped from their dinner reservations and you can servers fired if they don't play ball

Every single senator has said “do you know who I am?!” at least once but I’m guessing it comes up a lot.