Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum posted:

what the gently caress is a library

its like a barnes and noble crossed with a blockbuster, but free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

DrPossum posted:

what the gently caress is a library

Who's the poster that hates those little free library stands in neighborhoods?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Plinkey posted:

Free my rear end, my taxes!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Plinkey posted:

sounds like a nice place for communists. authors will starve and die if such a thing existed!

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Red Baron posted:

the gig economy takes no prisoners

it will once my new startup Instacarceration gets a little of that sweet VC funding. pitch goes something like this

Instacarceration is a revolutionary distributed penitentiary system that will allow people to leverage the value of their storage spaces by transforming currently wasted excess capacity into individual detention units to house the overflow of America's burgeoning prison population. Empty attics, cellars, sheds, even cupboards! All of these can be used to generate an ongoing cashflow stream for our users, and allow them the satisfaction of knowing they are keeping the community safe.

Our app will allow operators to view a list of convicted felons in their designated catchment zone and offer bids on those clients they want to imprison in their homes. Our proprietary algorithm compares all the offers and then selects the operator best suited to house the individual based upon an overall score calculated from a range of weighted values assigned to factors such as location, security rating, satisfaction ratings etc (FOR INVESTORS ONLY remove before general distribution!!! - all values except the amount of a bid are set to zero).

The operator with the winning bidreceives a confirmation notice confirming transfer of the client to their custody and an alert is sent when the individual is ready for pickup. Operators are responsible for all transport and ancillary security arrangements. Once the client has been secured in their personal detention unit the operator only has to set their status to serving, enter the duration of sentence and press the "Incarceration Complete!" button and then for as long as they retain the client the scheduled payment will be credited to their Instacarcation account on a monthly basis. It's that easy! The more clients you have, the more you earn.

So why not give it a try? Turn your big house into the Big House and start making supermax income! Download the Instacarcation app today and join our gang

Instacarcation is not a provider of detention services or facilties, it is a marketplace facilitator only. Detention services payments are received from the relevant jurisdictional authority as all of the operator detained individuals legally remain within judical system under which they were convicted and imprisoned, and these are transferred to operaters. A 5% service fees is applied to all transfer conducted through the Instacarceration platform, additional charges may apply.

Operators agree to maintain their detention facilities at the appropriate standards as laid out in the terms and conditions, failure to do so may result in suspension from the service. Any and all costs incurred are the responsibilty of the operator and not Instacarceration.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i think it's weed time

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Turdfuzz posted:

id rather suck my own dick for literally alll of time rear end in a top hat

That's actually the Christian ideal of heaven

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
FurdTuzz

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"i dont have time for social media im too busy posting quotes on social media about how im too busy for social media"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1700310065670983997

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Plinkey posted:

i think it's weed time

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

wonder how many angry mushbrained dipshits from shawnee and lenexa sat there the whole time fuming at the giant bud light sign

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i think im gunna watch that new jamie foxx movie tonight

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Plinkey posted:

i think im gunna watch that new jamie foxx movie tonight

I thought he got cancelled

maybe I was thinking of Cuba Gooding Jr. instead

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I should rewatch Boat Trip. I bet it doesn't hold up at all.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Isn't he just posting constantly

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

I thought he got cancelled

maybe I was thinking of Cuba Gooding Jr. instead

should be a good movie to watch high

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

YEAH

puncturewound78
Apr 18, 2023

Plinkey posted:

i think it's weed time

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

seeing steely dan and the eagles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6KWBEoDRU&t=8s

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

hey gang, I think we roped in another lurker, or at least a rereg

please stick around in the Trump thread, puncturewound78, we can't let it get stale around here

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

CaptainBeefart posted:

Two of the lead actors are confirmed sex pests.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I beat up an old man at an eagles concert once

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Vivica A Fox nooooo

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

CaptainBeefart posted:

i dunno what that is but you should watch captain ron instead

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Edmund Sparkler posted:

drat I didn't know Cuba was a sex pest

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I watched that new Indiana Jones movie tonight and by god did it make me appreciate Crystal Skull

Just a joyless slog the whole way through, at least Crystal Skull had some Spielbergian-whimsy

Good Soldier Svejk has issued a correction as of 02:19 on Sep 9, 2023

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I watched that new Indiana Jones movie tonight and by god did it make me appreciate Crystal Skull

Just a joyless slog the whole way through, at least Crystal Skull had some Spielbergina-whimsy

The two movies I've walked out on: Crystal Skull and The Other Guys.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Just a joyless slog the whole way through, at least Crystal Skull had some Spielbergian-whimsy

it was real bad

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

CaptainBeefart posted:

The two movies I've walked out on: Crystal Skull and The Other Guys.

do you remember at what point in each, out of curiosity
what was your breaking point

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainBeefart posted:

The Other Guys.

you monster

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Plinkey posted:

it was real bad

at least maybe there'll be a good rifftrax for it
though again, it's just so dull and depressing the whole way through they'd have a rough go of livening it up

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

desk pop?

puncturewound78
Apr 18, 2023

Filthy Hans posted:

hey gang, I think we roped in another lurker, or at least a rereg

please stick around in the Trump thread, puncturewound78, we can't let it get stale around here

i'm fuggin stooooopid

(*also am a reg, forgot I was logged on my partner's account)

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Plinkey posted:

you monster

hey are you dirty Mike and the Boys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

https://youtu.be/-JlmvtAHhnc?si=siW57w-sw8WDXfu0