Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I watched that new Indiana Jones movie tonight and by god did it make me appreciate Crystal Skull

Just a joyless slog the whole way through, at least Crystal Skull had some Spielbergina-whimsy

Ford seemed so tired in crystal skull, I never expected much from this new one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Plinkey posted:

i think im gunna watch that new jamie foxx movie tonight

Wife outta town so I'm watching a boring marvel movie. The Dr strange one. Not a lot of fun so far

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I thought Roger Moore was a pest based on the version of the Grace Jones dildo story I heard being that he had a reputation for being grabby so she did it to fend off his advances. I retract my statement

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

at least maybe there'll be a good rifftrax for it
though again, it's just so dull and depressing the whole way through they'd have a rough go of livening it up

by the end of the new indy movie, i was so high that i had to watch the last 10 minutes twice to make sure i wasn't hallucinating

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

I watched that new Indiana Jones movie tonight and by god did it make me appreciate Crystal Skull

Just a joyless slog the whole way through, at least Crystal Skull had some Spielbergian-whimsy

I pirated that when it came out and my wife had diarrhea and missed half the movie and I told her she probably had a better time.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

CaptainBeefart posted:

The two movies I've walked out on: Crystal Skull and The Other Guys.

I saw Phantoms (with Ben Affleck) in the theatre. It was really funny (unintentionally).

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lmao this cost the taxpayers like $500,000

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

VideoKid posted:

I miss cumshitter

free him

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

Lmao this cost the taxpayers like $500,000

they work flyovers into training flights usually, the money would have already been spent

and it's probably more, the B2 costs about 200k per flight hour

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DrPossum posted:

I will simulate the experience

*over-the-top obscene statements*

"my straight son"

*doxxes buddykins*

alec cannot be doxxed therefore cumshitter should be freed

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

get a tripod or zoom in less

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I'm a tiny bit high from a 5 mg drink and have to log off. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Plinkey posted:

they work flyovers into training flights usually, the money would have already been spent

I dunno if I trust the military to do something as efficient as stadium flyover being done as flight training tbh

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

do you remember at what point in each, out of curiosity
what was your breaking point

Crystal shortly after Indie hopped into a fridge to avoid a nuke. Although now, I should rewatch it cause I think I'd enjoy the absurdity.

The Other Guys, I couldn't tell you exactly when but I didn't care for it at all.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Plinkey posted:

They should stamp a dead civilian on it for every lifesaving course of medical treatment's $ they blow on it

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I've gotten my newly retired dad into edibles. 😈

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

d-day louis couldn't act his way out of 9/11

they had to get Paul Dano in TWBB because the previous actor was too afraid of DDL

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

AxGrap posted:

never log off!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

I dunno if I trust the military to do something as efficient as stadium flyover being done as flight training tbh

you've never worked with them

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I love our military. I also spend all my money on guns

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Plinkey posted:

you monster

It stinks! The Nice Guys on the other hand...

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

bebop esq posted:

I saw Phantoms (with Ben Affleck) in the theatre. It was really funny (unintentionally).

This is on Pluto TV, I'll have to check it out.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

AxGrap posted:

take care lightweight

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Tried to show my toddler star wars today and she just kept asking where the princess was whenever Leia wasn't on the screen.

Ugh. She is right, though.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Also: "where's her castle?"

Right again!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

External Organs posted:

Tried to show my toddler star wars today and she just kept asking where the princess was whenever Leia wasn't on the screen.

Ugh. She is right, though.

Haha, that's adorable

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ArmZ posted:

get a tripod or zoom in less

dude at the pool party with his phone on a tripod is the coolest dude at the pool party.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Plinkey posted:

you've never worked with them

:thunkher:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

CaptainBeefart posted:

Crystal shortly after Indie hopped into a fridge to avoid a nuke. Although now, I should rewatch it cause I think I'd enjoy the absurdity.

Ah that's very fair

I highly recommend the rifftrax version, they brutalize it (rightfully so)

don't bother with the new one

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Vim Fuego posted:

They should stamp a dead civilian on it for every lifesaving course of medical treatment's $ they blow on it

lol if you think they would spend the money on health care instead

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

dude at the pool party with his phone on a tripod is the coolest dude at the pool party.

zoom in less!!! or get closer!!!!!!!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

ArmZ posted:

zoom in less!!! or get closer!!!!!!!

Zoomers 🙄

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

tuump

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol I worked on B1s for like 10 years and they always scheduled training flights to line up with flyovers of like USC games

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/notoriouskpg/status/1699994033576436066

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hey Filthy Hans, this is a whole nother level

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

CaptainBeefart posted:

i came close during the monkey scene but i didnt drive so i wouldve just been out in the hallway for an hour

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

malcom was way better than that 70s show