Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buddykins posted:

barron will need one of those huge rear end cargo planes when he's deported

that's you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

loving morrowind rear end named bitch motherfucker

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1700283311724061085?s=20

lol Republicans are going to win so hard next year

quote:

Ramaswamy was born on August 9, 1985, in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Indian Hindu immigrant parents.His family are Tamil-speaking Brahmins from Kerala. His father, V. Ganapathy Ramaswamy, a graduate of the National Institute of Technology Calicut, worked as an engineer and patent attorney for General Electric, while his mother, Geetha Ramaswamy, a graduate of the Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, worked as a geriatric psychiatrist.His parents immigrated from Palakkad district in Kerala

satire is dead

e: yes he said undocumented but still

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

pulling barron trump behind a small airplane like an advertising banner to deport him

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1700283311724061085?s=20

lol Republicans are going to win so hard next year

you gotta admit the humor in the fact he's going to immediately get bounced out of the race by a bunch of people who couldn't pronounce his name with a gun to their head

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

loving morrowind rear end named bitch motherfucker

Vivec/k isn't an uncommon name in South asia

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tmurt

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Louisgod posted:

satire is dead

e: yes he said undocumented but still

"they came here legally though" :smug:

this is just their way to start deporting undesirables of all kinds regardless of status

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

that guy's political fate is decided by a bunch of corn-swollen rubes who call karaoke "karokee"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vivek is an agent of the BJP simple as that.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

laughed too hard and dropped my phone goddamn it

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Spaced God posted:

pulling barron trump behind a small airplane like an advertising banner to deport him

lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Operbarron Trumbo Drop

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

insane clown pussy posted:

that guy's political fate is decided by a bunch of corn-swollen rubes who call karaoke "karokee"

which is why i genuinely think the GOP will have a hard time if vivek gets actual momentum. He's like a monotheistic hindu who still believes jesus is the son of god (??) and since that isn't Christianity i don't think they GOP would give him the nod

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Deport all US citizens imo

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

AxGrap posted:

Can I go back to Poland

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Spaced God posted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

When will Barron POST

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

AxGrap posted:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Sometimes I wonder if the GOP understands that their wet dreams are going to end with someone getting shot, and not the people they want to get shot. loving pigs are showing up in platoon strength at any eviction now because being forcibly made homeless is one of those things that makes people snap and start shooting. The gently caress do they think will happen if they start coming for people's kids?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

William Bear posted:

Thothian girls do it on the πth date. :pervert:

2 π at the same time

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Nonsense posted:

Vivek is an agent of the BJP simple as that.

uhhh he’s an agent of the tribunal

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Spaced God posted:

you're holding the plane making flying noises.

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
those weird anime drawings barron does. man what a trump

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

When I saw Vivek dj in 2019 he played this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AbytrC5jP0 and things got hectic in the room

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

Sometimes I wonder if the GOP understands that their wet dreams are going to end with someone getting shot, and not the people they want to get shot. loving pigs are showing up in platoon strength at any eviction now because being forcibly made homeless is one of those things that makes people snap and start shooting. The gently caress do they think will happen if they start coming for people's kids?

the poors and the state-funded paramilitary force that keeps asking for insane budget increases every year and does stochastic terrorism when their demands aren't met taking each other out in a profitable ratio seems like a self solving problem for the GOP ruling class

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

the United States Military still gives out Purple Hearts made in the anticipation of the invasion of mainland Japan. If there's one thing those in power are cool with it's Acceptable Losses to get their goal (a white ethnostate with no poors)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

AxGrap posted:

u first

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

vivek should just threaten to let the asteroid fall if he isn't elected, way more solid strategy imo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the Dome can stay tho

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Spaced God posted:

which is why i genuinely think the GOP will have a hard time if vivek gets actual momentum. He's like a monotheistic hindu who still believes jesus is the son of god (??) and since that isn't Christianity i don't think they GOP would give him the nod

he's not going anywhere, and honestly like desantis he's really more of a present day democrat but he's too stupid to realize it

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
hard to believe another most important election of our lifetime is gonna happen again next year, where I’ll once again never loving vote for joe biden

Louisgod has issued a correction as of 19:31 on Sep 9, 2023

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tfw the tits are yours

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

insane clown pussy posted:

he's not going anywhere, and honestly like desantis he's really more of a present day democrat but he's too stupid to realize it

most the people in this thread are liberals but are too stupid to realize it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Louisgod posted:

hard to believe another most important election of our lifetime is gonna happen again next, where I’ll once again never loving vote for joe biden