Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/pettylupone/status/1700571856275968055?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Buddykins posted:

posting is good.

gently caress you

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Serfer posted:

gently caress you

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Will Trump tolerate an attention whore Hedge fund Hindu nationalist power hungry rear end in a top hat?

Kinda depends on how much money he brings to the table, doesn't it?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Pittsburgh man?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

thank you Democrats for picking a near-death demented man and one of the worst people in the world and also a cop for leading our country, that's what gets me motivated to vote

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

thank you Democrats for picking a near-death demented man and one of the worst people in the world and also a cop for leading our country, that's what gets me motivated to vote

lol

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

petit choux posted:

I know you wanna do it
You know I wanna do it too

is this sugar ray

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

emfive posted:

dunno about you but i'd be proud to say my president does the elaine dance from seinfeld

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

emfive posted:

can we interest you in preventing death camps, well not all of them but some of them?

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJdgErAfiRQ

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Plinkey has a youtube channel about making money collecting pallets

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

hell yeah, anarchy rules... first thing im doing when there's no government is rob billionaires

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

remember that time elon rushed the launch of a big rear end rocket so it could happen on 4/20 probably because he was high on ketamine and the rocket blew up the launchpad and hosed up a bunch of wetlands, yeah, let's get rid of regulations stopping this guy from doing whatever he wants from the bottom of a k hole

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
got dang it bobby, get in the grill

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Spoondick posted:

remember that time elon rushed the launch of a big rear end rocket so it could happen on 4/20 probably because he was high on ketamine and the rocket blew up the launchpad and hosed up a bunch of wetlands, yeah, let's get rid of regulations stopping this guy from doing whatever he wants from the bottom of a k hole

lmao

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
this elon guy man idk

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

emfive posted:

here's a fun story for this weekend afternoon, a story about one of my children who will not be named, and one that I have surely told before.

she was at a "Spanish language" thing for little bitty kids, not at all academically serious, and the teacher got like 8 or so kids into a group (maybe 6 or 7yo) and introduced the activity, which was to learn the words for colors. She had a paper bag full of mystery.

She pulled out a green plastic dimetrodon (as in the photo) and asked, "What color is this dinosaur?" Child X immediately said "That is not a dinosaur. That is a synapsid reptile from the Permian era, millions of years before dinosaurs."

The teacher put that back in the bag and took out an orange pterodactyl and asked the question. Again, "That is not a dinosaur. That is a reptile from the Cretaceous but not a dinosaur."

The teacher put that back also and pulled out a black T-Rex. You know what's next: "Black is not a color."

The teacher then asked if any of the other children wanted to participate.

Somebody get this kid an account.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

....tears in my eyes.
I have a new gimmick.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

I want Trump and Biden to both just drop dead so we can move on to people who aren't completely dog-brained olds.

Ban everybody born before 1970 from running for office. And drop the voting age to 16

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Qurnah posted:

this elon guy man idk

"We need to get rid of the government"
Musk: YES!
Also Musk: *collects money from the government* (Welfare queen)

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I tell you what

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

here's a fun story for this weekend afternoon, a story about one of my children who will not be named, and one that I have surely told before.

she was at a "Spanish language" thing for little bitty kids, not at all academically serious, and the teacher got like 8 or so kids into a group (maybe 6 or 7yo) and introduced the activity, which was to learn the words for colors. She had a paper bag full of mystery.

She pulled out a green plastic dimetrodon (as in the photo) and asked, "What color is this dinosaur?" Child X immediately said "That is not a dinosaur. That is a synapsid reptile from the Permian era, millions of years before dinosaurs."

The teacher put that back in the bag and took out an orange pterodactyl and asked the question. Again, "That is not a dinosaur. That is a reptile from the Cretaceous but not a dinosaur."

The teacher put that back also and pulled out a black T-Rex. You know what's next: "Black is not a color."

That's a Zen Koan

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Qurnah posted:

this elon guy man idk

:thermidor:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol i'm -7.5 vision. love to run into poo poo and walk into traffic

i'm guessing this overlaps with the people who think you can get energy from staring at the sun

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Durf posted:

lol i'm -7.5 vision. love to run into poo poo and walk into traffic

i'm guessing this overlaps with the people who think you can get energy from staring at the sun

bb we're all 10s in the Trump thread :wink:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Absolutely ruining up these amazing sausages I got at the Hmong market, SAD

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

AxGrap posted:

Absolutely ruining up these amazing sausages I got at the Hmong market, SAD

this makes me jealous, though pork hates me and wants me dead so it's only an abstract jealousy on basic principles.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

This isn't new. The Bates Method has claimed to cure blindness with mental exercises since the 1800s.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNCFG4OHYq0

:hmmyes:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

William Bear posted:

This isn't new. The Bates Method has claimed to cure blindness with mental exercises since the 1800s.

I've been Bating since I was a teen and I still need progressive lenses

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

I've been Bating since I was a teen and I still need progressive lenses

Youve been doin the one that CAUSES blindness not fixes it!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

this makes me jealous, though pork hates me and wants me dead so it's only an abstract jealousy on basic principles.

The guy tried to talk my white rear end out of the spicy sausages again smh.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Justin Tyme posted:

Youve been doin the one that CAUSES blindness not fixes it!

goddammit!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Does trump even like vivek?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

insane clown pussy posted:

vivek sez use only genuine interocitor parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9_L-2k2zxA

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

Does trump even like vivek?

as long as Ramaswany is running to be Trump's VP, as he is now, instead of actually running against Trump, Trump will publicly tolerate him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

emfive posted:

A true posters spirit