Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Of course someone took Likely while I was asleep last night, time to hit the wire and hope I get lucky.

So Kelce , Waller and Andrews go down before the first snap of the season. Cursed indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
Achane is expected to be inactive for Miami

Ahmed is reported to be the #2 RB for today

I play Yahoo and cycle guys, so I might be picking up Brooks after the early games.

axelord fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Sep 10, 2023

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

When the image is new, the world is new.
Latest word I’m seeing is that Waller is trending toward playing.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Whoreson Welles posted:

My opponent still has Andrews starting but with the news he probably won’t go, I’m considering trying to thwart his options. I have Engram but Higbee and Likely are sitting in FA. Do I take either one of them and drop Engram? Am I overthinking this?

Definitely overthinking it, and I would feel much worse if the player I did not take ended up winning the game for them.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

axelord posted:

Achane is expected to be inactive for Miami

Ahmed is reported to be the #2 RB for today

Sounds about right. Let that shoulder heal up fully. He's a bench stash anyway.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

Matt Zerella posted:

Sounds about right. Let that shoulder heal up fully. He's a bench stash anyway.

Ahmed and Brooks, are a better match for Wilsons role, unless they bring in someone else.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

axelord posted:

Ahmed and Brooks, are a better match for Wilsons role, unless they bring in someone else.

He's probably my next drop at some point but I'll give him another week or two to see what happens with Mostert.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
I grabbed Knox since he plays Monday in case Waller doesn't go tonight. Is there a better option?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Is anyone here starting Rhamondre Stevenson?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

A Concrete Divider posted:

Is anyone here starting Rhamondre Stevenson?

Is anyone not? You should definitely start him.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

Is anyone not? You should definitely start him.

Ok I hadn’t heard much after him being out of practice Friday due to an illness.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Ok I hadn’t heard much after him being out of practice Friday due to an illness.

He's playing and isn't expected to be limited. Fire him up.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Love to have two of my top 5 picks in one league on IR (Andrews and Watson) and one (Kelce) in another before loving week 1 kickoff. This loving game

T-Square posted:

Wait what Phillip Dorsett still exists

Meanwhile in the AFC East league, “holy poo poo Phillip Dorsett still exists? Score!”

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Players almost never miss time for illness. He'll be plugged up with pepto and tamiflu and whatever else he needs to play.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Ayudo posted:

Players almost never miss time for illness. He'll be plugged up with pepto and tamiflu and whatever else he needs to play.

Werd

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Get in here Swifties! :boom:

https://twitter.com/Underdog__NFL/status/1700903738733465950?t=hM34dYaWmCzEjeiWI0KK5A&s=19

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Drunk Nerds posted:

Bouta do my BML draft! 14 teams, most of which have been auctioning for 15+ years.

Shots of tequila to start, after every break, and for every procedural error. Note: This does not lead to fewer procedural errors.

Letsgo!!!!

Username checks out

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I want to get Zay Flowers into my lineups today and I'm trying to talk myself into starting him over guys like Sutton and Aiyuk....

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Sataere posted:

Absolutely. I might not know what I'm talking about, but Houston is gonna get smoked.

EDIT: Likely was good last year in the games Andrews was out.

I’m going to trust you and slot Likely over Schultz and blame you for my lack of decisiveness if this backfires. I only need a floor play as I’m up big on my opponent.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mcmagic posted:

I want to get Zay Flowers into my lineups today and I'm trying to talk myself into starting him over guys like Sutton and Aiyuk....
Play Zay for Sutton yes, Aiyuk no

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Play Zay for Sutton yes, Aiyuk no

I hope this advice was followed :lol:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

mcmagic posted:

I kinda like Zay Flowers now that Andrews is out. He's going to catch a lot of that underneath stuff I think.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Friend just texted me his bet slip for Aiyuk to score 3 TDs at +15,000

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Can anyone help me think of a good pun for my clean energy / climate tech fantasy league team? I’m coming up blank. Best I have is Carbon-Free Safeties

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Matt Zerella posted:

I hope this advice was followed :lol:

It was lol. So far so good.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Tom Tucker posted:

Can anyone help me think of a good pun for my clean energy / climate tech fantasy league team? I’m coming up blank. Best I have is Carbon-Free Safeties

Houston Oilers

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Flowers looks fuckin good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Matt Zerella posted:

Flowers looks fuckin good.

I love him. I have him in 3 different leagues.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

JK Dobbins just limped to the locker room with assistance

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Good start for my Chase Burrow stack :shepicide:

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Olave came off limping

Edit: came back in 10 minutes later

Bananasaurus Rex fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Sep 10, 2023

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/ff_today/status/1700948928064057368

Looked bad.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Justice Hill yuck

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Good start for my Chase Burrow stack :shepicide:

Raise you my Lamar Mandrews stack

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I'm gonna have to start Allgeier and Bijan moving forward arent I?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Raise you my Lamar Mandrews stack

Lamar looks so bad lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1700953630294077684

OOOF

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
That's his 3rd time isn't it?

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Anyone else playing against someone with Dobbins and Diontae? :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Matt Zerella posted:

I'm gonna have to start Allgeier and Bijan moving forward arent I?
I got laughed at for saying Allgeier would be fantasy relevant and have a not-insignificant percentage of touches. Now, that being said, its week 1 and things could change but... Arthur Smith loves running that much.

mcmagic posted:

It was lol. So far so good.
My man.