Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Every kid in this country is fat. Everything a parent feeds their kids is just junk n poo poo. Parents don't give a poo poo. Here's a plate of french fries for you young man; go to town. Parents don't even encourage their kids to get exercise anymore. Every kid these days just have motorized bikes they take to school because they can and their parents do not want to take them. This isn't about fat kids, it's about the poor and why should anybody have to help those people out

i didnt realize they legalized weed in your state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

i was in college in 2008 but yeah

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:thermidor:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

i have a hard time getting one kid to eat enough calories so i load them up on pasta alfredo and whole milk whenever possible

watch out, you have a mini emfive

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CaptainBeefart posted:

If you don't have kids can you have an opinion on 'benefits' for kids? Like do they really need food?

I got an opinion on property taxes tellyawhut

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

a.lo posted:

Ur going to eventually hear reports of simple men like me getting attacked by a gang of teenagers on electric bikes and there is nothing I can do about it

Good

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

a.lo posted:

Ur going to eventually hear reports of simple men like me getting attacked by a gang of teenagers on electric bikes and there is nothing I can do about it

they can't even rev their engines menacingly anymore. this used to be a real country

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

GO BIRDS BITCH

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:owned:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Spoondick posted:

i have a hard time getting one kid to eat enough calories so i load them up on pasta alfredo and whole milk whenever possible

Let them eat ice cream for breakfats

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter posted:

i was in college in 2008 but yeah

i bought my house in 2008 after the bottom fell out

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

go go Power rangers

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

In a phony and probably rigged Wall Street Journal poll, coming out of nowhere to softened the mental incompetence blow that is so obvious with Crooked Joe Biden, they ask about my age and mentality. Where did that come from? A few years ago I was the only one to agree to a mental acuity test, & ACED IT. Now that the Globalists at Fox & the WSJ have failed to push their 3rd tier candidate to success, they do this. Well, I hereby challenge Rupert Murdoch & Sons, Biden, WSJ heads, to acuity tests!

Page 2: I will name the place and the test, and it will be a tough one. Nobody will come even close to me! We can also throw some physical activity into it. I just won the Senior Club Championship at a big golf club, with many very good players. To do so you need strength, accuracy, touch and, above all, mental toughness. Ask Bret Baier (Fox), a very good golfer. The Wall Street Journal & Fox are damaged goods after their failed DeSanctimonious push & stupid $780,000,000 “settlement.” MORONS!!!

agreed 100% that there should be a written and physical test presidential nominees should pass, hell throw in a drug test u work for us now binch

hes right once again

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Another “Milktoast” lightweight commentator put on by now ratings challenged FoxNews & the Globalist dummies at The Wall Street Journal, Maura Gillespie, just said that I wasn’t working as hard on the Republican campaign trail as some of my competitors. I just returned from 2 days of massive crowds in Iowa and South Dakota. Others drew “flies.” Also, tell lightweight “Maura,” that I am leading all of these so-called “hard workers,” by more than 50 Points, and Crooked Joe by a lot - NO ENERGY!

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Spoondick posted:

it took my about 90 minutes to feed my kids today

it was salmon with carrots, cauliflower and potatoes and it was delicious

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

GO BIRDS BITCH

lol that's a local news caster guy, and his hot dog is shameful

i bet he has no friends

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

a.lo posted:

Let them eat ice cream for breakfats

You nasty bitch lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
PLEASE TELL THAT rear end in a top hat IM ACTUALLY WORKING VERY HARD THANK U

SEND TRUTH

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Eat poo poo, Satan

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

am I the only one here who thinks it's sus as hell that DryGoods disappeared 2 weeks ago and an earthquake just hit Morocco right as several former French colonies are overthrowing their Francophile puppet governments

dry goods was called back to Langley

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The Globalist Wall Street Journal has lost most of its influence over the last few years. They are America Last, and rapidly going down the tubes. The Editorial Board doesn’t have a clue. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Plinkey posted:

lol that's a local news caster guy, and his hot dog is shameful

i bet he has no friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWS74LnlAxY

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

neutral milf hotel posted:

dry goods was called back to Langley

I guess they really needed to serve some oval office

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BIG DICK NICK

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
"Milktoast"

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
right wing really leaning on the jews these days huh

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Zisky posted:

"Milktoast"

Is like 90 degrees away from poop knife

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Beeftweeter posted:

right wing really leaning on the jews these days huh

it's not the most convenient time to be a Jew, a trans person, or a pregnant tween in America

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i bet trump's incredibly german father had a poop shelf in their house

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Steve carrell should have found a do nothing wfh job

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

buy things you can't afford to make yourselves feel better temporarily

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

a.lo posted:

Please change my avatar new Mr. Mod

Shifty Nipples & Virgil Vox are not new though?

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

:911:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
Dear Miss Mods,

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

RealityWarCriminal posted:

I love doing that

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

bebop esq posted:

Dear Miss Mods,

wow more like miss moods am i right fellas

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
lol remember back before toop, and then the escalator happened and he called all mexicans rapists and drug dealers and became president

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

lol remember back before toop, and then the escalator happened and he called all mexicans rapists and drug dealers and became president

Ya he’s a piece of poo poo and a 2nd term would mean him being even worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Beeftweeter posted:

wow more like miss moods am i right fellas

queuing up a ban for misogyny