Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Drunk Nerds posted:

Bouta do my BML draft! 14 teams, most of which have been auctioning for 15+ years.

Shots of tequila to start, after every break, and for every procedural error. Note: This does not lead to fewer procedural errors.

Letsgo!!!!

This was after the TNF game right? can you post the values for the chiefs/lions players? specifically wanted to see how mckinnon and monty/gibbs values were impacted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah what the hell - is Swift not 100% or not fully up to speed on the playbook or something???

Swift did not get along with folks in Detroit maybe he's just not likable?? :shrug:

How many games has Dobbins finished in his career? Dude is snakebit :negative:

Any word on Aaron Jones' injury? AJ Dillon may be a pickup as well

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Major Giants homer in a draft I did last night in a superflex league. His first three picks:

1. Waller
2. Dimes
3. J Taylor

lol

He drafted Sterling Shepard 6th!

Thinking a lot about this guy today.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
I could not imagine ruining my Sunday twice by doubling up on my rooting interests like that. I'm sure he'll eventually enjoy all that free time on Sunday.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ayudo posted:

I could not imagine ruining my Sunday twice by doubling up on my rooting interests like that. I'm sure he'll eventually enjoy all that free time on Sunday.

At least he won't be one of those assholes at the bar cheering against his team because of fantasy interests.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Bellmaker posted:

Swift did not get along with folks in Detroit maybe he's just not likable?? :shrug:

How many games has Dobbins finished in his career? Dude is snakebit :negative:

Any word on Aaron Jones' injury? AJ Dillon may be a pickup as well

AJ Dillon is a pickup in any league where he's available.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Poque posted:

AJ Dillon is a pickup in any league where he's available.

I used to start him if Jones is starting at least as a Flex and I wouldn't do that anymore. He just isn't any good. If he's getting starter carries fine but he's not worth it if Jones is in.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

mcmagic posted:

I used to start him if Jones is starting at least as a Flex and I wouldn't do that anymore. He just isn't any good. If he's getting starter carries fine but he's not worth it if Jones is in.

Totally agreed. He's a handcuff. And as a Packers fan he doesn't look good and I don't think he'll be on the team when his contract is up.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Uh....how worried should I be about Daniel Jones? I drafted him as a "whatever" in the 9 or 10th round of a 12 team IDP league. I'm a Packers fan and am sorely tempted to drop him for Love after what I saw last night.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Biggest cowboys fan in my league is gunna lose because his opponent played Dallas def. Fantasy football baby

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Anti-Hero posted:

Uh....how worried should I be about Daniel Jones? I drafted him as a "whatever" in the 9 or 10th round of a 12 team IDP league. I'm a Packers fan and am sorely tempted to drop him for Love after what I saw last night.

I think Jones is still rosterable. Even yesterday he had 40ish rushing yards and it's likely he'll play better than he did last night going forward. I don't really see a gap between him and Love.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Anti-Hero posted:

I drafted him in one league and I have Some Regrets. He finished as the QB7 last year so I don't think he can possibly be as awful as last night every week. Dallas D is legit great and the weather was horrendous. But knowing that kind of game is in his range of outcomes is terrifying. For what it's worth he gets Arizona next week and if he can't get right there, then it's panic time.

Also, Chicago's D sucks and Love probably won't be dunking on his opponent every week either. But he did look pretty good.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
The concern with the Giants is the OL disappeared on the 4th play of the game and never showed back up. I know Dallas D is legit but good lord that was atrocious. I'm a huge Danny Dimes hater and I can't be mad at him for that ludicrous display last night.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jones sucks but he can still be fantasy relevant.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Even as an extremely big Pats homer that hates the Giants...I still think Daniel Jones finishes the year as a top ten QB. First week for starters these days is pretty much just extended preseason. If he still struggles after week three, I'd think about moving on.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'd say don't jump to make a move after week 1 in an absolute downpour

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Yeah, a lot of teams will spend September figuring out how to compete with the players they have. Don't panic, but keep your eyes open for alternatives.

You don't want to miss out on a Fields type player because you stick to your guns on Jones.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mcmagic posted:

Jones sucks but he can still be fantasy relevant.

Being a good QB in real life doesn't have much bearing on fantasy prospects.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Thanks all. I didn’t want to make any hasty moves so I’m glad for the gut check!

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Anti-Hero posted:

Uh....how worried should I be about Daniel Jones?

Same question but about Fields.

He wasn’t a catastrophe this week but his lack of progression as a passer ain’t passing the eye test. Is it just a gamble on his scrambling before that hideous o-line gets him killed?

Richardson is sat on the bench of a guy who also has Hurts so I wonder if there’s a deal to be done. That also feels like it could be a massive knee jerk move but.. well, I’m still tempted to sound it out.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Aaron Jones should be fine

https://twitter.com/adamlevitan/status/1701233882320773364?s=20

https://twitter.com/KyleMalzhan/status/1701000764716622079?s=20

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Fields doesn’t even need to throw a pass to be a good fantasy QB. Just ride his legs to the points. Same with Richardson. If they figure out how to pass even better.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Sep 11, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

RCarr posted:

Fields doesn’t even need to throw pass to be a good fantasy QB. Just ride his legs to the points. Same with Richardson. If they figure out how to pass even better.

The only thing I'd be worried about here is Fields is really trying not scramble like he did last year.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I said I was ready to be hurt by Lamar again after having him last season but… I don’t think I’m actually ready.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Dango Bango posted:

I'd say don't jump to make a move after week 1 in an absolute downpour

If anything you should be watching the waivers like a hawk to see if someone panics and drops someone worthwhile. People have knee jerk reactions to these things that can really pay off if you’re alert.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
I wouldn't drop Daniel Jones outright just yet but he's definitely in the range of QBs where you can hold a capable back up option if you have room. Esp with how awful the Giants looked.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Last night I lived and died by Tyreek.

On the upside, I have a 75 point lead with my Tyreek team so I get to see if Rodgers sucks poo poo and go forward with Richardson next week or not with zero stress!

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
How much FAAB would you spend on the Gus bus if you lost Dobbins and are generally weak at RB?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

This was after the TNF game right? can you post the values for the chiefs/lions players? specifically wanted to see how mckinnon and monty/gibbs values were impacted

Gibbs went for $33, Monty for $15. So normal prices. I got McKinnon for $3 but that's because I threw my remaining $3 on him to end my draft because I had to do childcare.

It generally rarely affects the cost. If someone vultures 2 TDs they might go for $10 rather than zero. This is a 14 team league in its 18th year of auction experience, so the needle doesn't really sway that much from the usual market expectation.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Scruffy the janitor posted:

How much FAAB would you spend on the Gus bus if you lost Dobbins and are generally weak at RB?

As a multi year owner of Dobby and Gus I can promise you that as soon as you pick up Gus he'll go down for the year as well and then you'll pick up Justice Hill and he'll rush for 13 yards a game

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

So is Sam LaPorta legit? He looked pretty good Thursday night

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah Ravens backfield feels like what the Pats were for a long time (go the gently caress away, Zeke). A 75% chance somebody has a great week and a 0% chance you correctly pick which guy it will be.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

RIP to all A A Ron drafters

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Freaquency posted:

RIP to all A A Ron drafters

And Garrett Wilson

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
This is the most important jet to ever crash and burn on September 11th.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

https://twitter.com/jocktodoc/status/1701393310995320934

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lmao at every one of these accounts

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Unlikely but if Garrett Wilson has a poo poo game tomorrow I could steal a win I definitely don’t deserve thanks to Dallas D.

I didn’t mean for it to go down like this

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Twitter fantasy doctors:
“Best case is a stubbed toe, day to day…could also be amputation of both legs, possibly career ending.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Donkeypunch
Sep 8, 2003

Ask me about ironing shirts.
Grimey Drawer

Vargo posted:

This is the most important jet to ever crash and burn on September 11th.

Mr. President, another Zach Wilson has hit the New York Jets.