Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I was just thinking, well "thinking", that there could be an algebraic system of the "toop" set (or sets) with functions that could map from "toop" to "tump" for example

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

this motherfucker has never seen either of those chains, drat he makes me mad

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

emfive posted:

I was just thinking, well "thinking", that there could be an algebraic system of the "toop" set (or sets) with functions that could map from "toop" to "tump" for example

tuple

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Good news: my wife rescued a super tiny kitten from the middle of the road

Bad news: the kitten somehow got trapped inside our car

Weird news: my wife and a neighbor who runs a cat rescue group (kick rear end lady, she's been trying to help us get the cat out) are on their way to the fire department to see if they can help?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

exactly

a "toop" semigroup would be a set with associative mappings such that
code:
(toop -> tump) -> terp
would be the same as
code:
toop -> (tump -> terp)
for a "tormp" group however we would need an operator that was both associative and invertible.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

https://youtu.be/4_Mk7YaGamE?si=NbED8GxE3U1EdByg

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

External Organs posted:

Weird news: my wife and a neighbor who runs a cat rescue group (kick rear end lady, she's been trying to help us get the cat out) are on their way to the fire department to see if they can help?

this raises a set of questions I am attempting to prioritize

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

thank god

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

it's true i was born in a pizza hut

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

External Organs posted:

is the cat converter still installed?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/vJ8Reid.mp4

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

but pizza hut still exists

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I approve of "horrible flood" as a descriptive term

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

PFC buy me my pirate kitty

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I know you have money!!!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

emfive posted:

exactly

a "toop" semigroup would be a set with associative mappings such that
code:
(toop -> tump) -> terp
would be the same as
code:
toop -> (tump -> terp)
for a "tormp" group however we would need an operator that was both associative and invertible.

the associative property of toops

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Serfer posted:

remember when there was "Pizza Hut" and "Pizza Inn"? Are we still in that timeline?

also "Shake Shack" and "Steak and Shake", I mean those seem kind-of the same

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Buddykins posted:

Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

No, I spent my money today on Totino's Party Pizzas. Also they're square now for some reason

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the milk machine posted:

Good. I hope you stay mad forever.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

:mad:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Virgil Vox posted:

is the cat converter still installed?

You don't think... the cat was converted into pure cosmic energy??

Apr 7, 2003

Also check this poo poo out

These things are $9.99 for a dozen at Aldi. Dollar General has loving people over with massive per-unit costs down to a science

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

emfive posted:

this raises a set of questions I am attempting to prioritize

Preemptively: I didn't go because we can't leave a three year old asleep in the house by herself

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Also check this poo poo out

These things are $9.99 for a dozen at Aldi. Dollar General has loving people over with massive per-unit costs down to a science

Yeah but they built them in walkable areas. Sad!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

the milk machine posted:

theres hundred of pizza huts in malaysia

its a hugely popular chain in asia, same with kfc

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

External Organs posted:

Preemptively: I didn't go because we can't leave a three year old asleep in the house by herself

she's not alone the dogs are there

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

G'Day
How mad are you today?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Serfer posted:

they tore it down here and made it a taco bell

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Plinkey posted:

They're the same company

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Shifty Nipples posted:

she's not alone the dogs are there

I thought about sending him into the car as his first away mission but all he's shown me he's interested in is pissing and making GBS threads places where he shouldn't.

Just like my favorite president!

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Plinkey posted:

I'm at the combination Taco Bell and Pizza Hut on Jamaica avenue

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Jamaica avenue

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

External Organs posted:

I thought about sending him into the car as his first away mission but all he's shown me he's interested in is pissing and making GBS threads places where he shouldn't.

Just like my favorite president!

do you call his poops lincoln logs

Apr 7, 2003

Jamaica me a quesarito, thanks. lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

They're the same company

i know, but taco bell is better

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Serfer posted:

I'm at the combination Taco Bell and Pizza Hut on Jamaica avenue

you can do better

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Plinkey posted:

you can do better

instead of thinking about whether they could they should have thought about whether they should

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol this game is so stupid

https://i.imgur.com/lcig9Eo.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Plinkey posted:

you can do better

we had one of those near my college

there was a combo long John silver and KFC down the street, but then they changed it to just KFC