Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

wheelchair nazi is right

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nichael posted:

wheelchair nazi is right

Lol if the Dems hadn't been terrible cowards, the Republicans couldn't own hating the evils of the Iraq war

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ikanreed posted:

Lol if the Dems hadn't been terrible cowards, the Republicans couldn't own hating the evils of the Iraq war

ah well! it's not like our current democrat president voted to invade iraq or anything

now to take a big sip hot coffee while checking the wikipedia article for who is president

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Blockbuster was an evil corporation that deserved it's fake.

"Let's put the Tales of the Crypt vhs on the end cap so Sam is traumatized by the sight of the Crypt Keeper on his way to the SNES games" - actual sicko

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i don’t understand, the parking lots are still there

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://twitter.com/TOS_Violator/status/1436921787254644740

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/varunramg/status/1701030939160199365

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nichael posted:

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

:tipshat:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Popeye... i can't possibly blow you down

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

never forget

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s0usby8wF91z0lvw3.mp4

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

this is what comes up in zoomer's brains when olds talk about 9/11

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

brugroffil posted:

Did not know this, lol

Ah but are you fascinated enough to go back and see if he deleted the previous live tweets

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

I hope he's enjoying lots of gay cousin sex now that the media ain't hounding him anymore

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

ikanreed posted:

They're not terrible cowards, they're unabashed imperial blood-drinkers but remember to use a napkin before telling everyone they hated doing that and won't do it again before immediately doing it again

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Man, Peter can never catch a break, huh

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
whats spider-man supposed to do in this situation exactly? as far as i know his superpowers don't let him extinguish burning buildings

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Ever notice how no mutants went to work that day

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jet fuel can't melt webbing.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Cerebral Bore posted:

whats spider-man supposed to do in this situation exactly? as far as i know his superpowers don't let him extinguish burning buildings

he could have traveled to Afghanistan in the 1980s and put a stop to Operation Cyclone

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

"I'm sorry Mr. Beamer, but I have to take the controls from you. It's... a canon event."

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Cerebral Bore posted:

easily could have used the spiderweb to secure the buildings

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1701395176780910922

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/mumsnet_madness/status/1701577961378365920?s=20

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

what an unique mind

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."
smashing through the twin towers and continuing to fly, passengers all waving behind them like Olivia Newton-John at the end of grease.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

They smashed through the windows and kept flying while the fruit stand guy inside screams at them for ruining his oranges

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

two guys moving a big pane of glass getting completely obliterated by the jet safely flying through the 115th floor

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

could you imagine how embarrassing that would be? like the plane comes for a landing at laguardia and a sheepish looking mohammad atta shuffles down the little stairs, head low.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

leaving two perfect plane-shaped holes in the towers with no further consequences

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Wile e coyote painting a big tunnel through tower 2, and then the plane flies straight through. He gets on his cia brand missile to follow and it explodes dropping him straight onto tower 7.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Office worker: There! I finally finished stacking all those papers. Now to take a big sip of water and look out the window
*plane flies through office sending papers flying everywhere*
Office worker: God dammit I hate tuesdays! :argh:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Steel beams can't burn jet fuel

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Office worker: There! I finally finished stacking all those papers. Now to take a big sip of water and look out the window
*plane flies through office sending papers flying everywhere*
Office worker: God dammit I hate tuesdays! :argh:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/ChaPiscoPremium/status/1701624416092799021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

tokin opposition posted: