Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

the milk machine posted:

when was the Marine Civil War??

I think the term "marine" was typically used for shock troops that would be quickly offloaded into battle and the US just made them official. They were expendables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

petit choux posted:

I think the term "marine" was typically used for shock troops that would be quickly offloaded into battle and the US just made them official. They were expendables.

Still are.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Hatebag posted:

do people ever make jokes about dishonorable discharge related to bodily fluids (cum, poop, etc)?

yeah I’m pretty sure American enlisted have made every possible iteration of cum/poop joke by now

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

petit choux posted:

I think he may not survive the ordeal.

I’m not sure many of us will, to be honest.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

WarMECH posted:

impeachment inquiry incoming

will probably go as well for gop as we all expect

Well better luck next time, and all the ones after that. They aren't the republican party anymore at all. They are like the bad faith party now.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

CNN

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers will miss the rest of the 2023 NFL season after suffering a complete tear of his left Achilles tendon, according to multiple sources.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

magiccarpet posted:

CNN

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers will miss the rest of the 2023 NFL season after suffering a complete tear of his left Achilles tendon, according to multiple sources.

lol eat poo poo

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1698810964743799185

always miss cumshitter this time of year. he loved 9/11.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

i thought why were troops we get from the mystical island of Marine, where children are raised from birth to do all manner of rape and murder and war crimes, which also recently had a Civil War

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

CNN

drat, vaxxed?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

magiccarpet posted:

CNN

9/11's revenge

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

petit choux posted:

I thought it had to do with that fact that they are infantry that are brought to the frontlines via Naval means (usually boat or helicopter?), and thus neither properly Army nor Navy, hence "Marine."

Could be wrong though.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Eleven Eleven posted:

I thought it had to do with that fact that they are infantry that are brought to the frontlines via Naval means (usually boat or helicopter?), and thus neither properly Army nor Navy, hence "Marine."

Could be wrong though.

they were originally meant for ship-to-ship combat and for taking lightly defended seaside forts/towns

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

"You can attack me I can take that I can take it, you start attacking my pillow, I got a big problem with that," he told presenter Alex Jones on Monday.

It's a pillow. I promise it can take more hits than you can.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is 9/11 over with yet?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Eleven Eleven posted:

Could be wrong though.

We're saying the same thing.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/BillEllmore/status/1701252545031594261?s=20
https://twitter.com/BillEllmore/status/1701278351447433418?s=20

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

magiccarpet posted:

CNN

Lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

marine means space combat

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

is 9/11 over with yet?

9/11's forever bitch

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sherbert Hoover posted:

they were originally meant for ship-to-ship combat and for taking lightly defended seaside forts/towns

Blackbeard was finally defeated when one of the captains that went up against him kept a force of marines below decks until the pirates had tired themselves out fighting. That's right, I know my history.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

WarMECH posted:

every president for the rest of time is going to have an impeachment inquiry provided the house is the opposite party

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

petit choux posted:

We're saying the same thing.

that's a good point lmao

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

CODChimera posted:

marine means space combat

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

CODChimera posted:

is 9/11 over with yet?

https://twitter.com/stargirlheaven/status/1701320971980853604

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

the background makes this look like he's a judge on American Idol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

WarMECH posted:

what are the charges, the GOP still mad they didn't see hunter's dong on twitter?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/davehill77/status/1701610014631452775?s=46

lmao owned

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

do people ever make jokes about dishonorable discharge related to bodily fluids (cum, poop, etc)?

its what they call premature ejaculation in the military

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

every president for the rest of time is going to have an impeachment inquiry provided the house is the opposite party

If Trump is reelected that will never happen again. The republicans will fire, demote and jail anybody that could ever be in a position to do that. You know he's betting everything on winning the election now, right?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

what are the charges, the GOP still mad they didn't see hunter's dong on twitter?

they don't have charges and they don't have evidence. they're starting an inquiry to try to find (or fabricate) these things

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

owing me $600

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

It doesn't matter. They grilled Hillary Clinton for what, 8 hours, never found a single incriminating thing and then Trump said he was completely exonerated.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Good Citizen posted:

owing me $600

this, lock his rear end up

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

unbelievable lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mdemone posted:

they don't have charges and they don't have evidence. they're starting an inquiry to try to find (or fabricate) these things

A whole party of lying nebbishes, just a party of covert nihilism.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Always good to see Wisconsin sports fans eat poo poo.