Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Good Citizen posted:

here’s a thing to watch if you decide you need to be angrier today

https://twitter.com/davidgriscom/status/1701631344881623369?s=46

:guillotine:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Thinking about all the meth I bought with the child tax credit and not clothing or food for my kids.

Thank you Joe Manchin for saving me

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
i voted for you to give me money

my grandkids can gently caress right off

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:votegop:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I would absolutely go hang out and play with a train set and grab some free imitation crab but I don't think I'm reading between the lines here

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

here's the beaver vid (and of course there are others), also probably chuds hate beavers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQYjecVJs4E

:boom:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
thinking back (to earlier this week) to the gop claiming that free school lunch makes kids dependent on the government

kids having a meal because they cant take care of themselves because they are kids gently caress the gop forever

kids!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1701633131009266026

Imagine if they had just worked together to indict gaetz and get rid of him like they did with Cawthorn

They have way more illegal dirt on gaetz to get rid of him and put him in jail

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

WarMECH posted:

thinking back (to earlier this week) to the gop claiming that free school lunch makes kids dependent on the government

kids having a meal because they cant take care of themselves because they are kids gently caress the gop forever

kids!

starving to death builds character

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

External Organs posted:

Look who got extracted from the steering column!

Can't nest there mate

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

the guy who said he was going to break the ice wall and enter the next ring of flat earth never posted an update after he left 4 days ago

you....you dont think....

yup the outer ringers in the govt took him out before he could expose the truth

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Glumwheels posted:

Imagine if they had just worked together to indict gaetz and get rid of him like they did with Cawthorn

Gaetz probably has dirt on them too

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There's a guy here who's a sports radio host that played on the Pats with Brady one year. When he got there he was told that Tom was the first person to the practice facility every single morning. So this guy (Dorin Dickerson) told one of the other guys he was going to try to get there earlier than Tom and impress him.

he rolls into the Pats practice facility, the place is completely dark. He heads into the locker room and hits the restroom, feeling pretty pleased about beating Tom. Then a shitter stall opens and Tom comes out and says, "I love to win Dorin, and I always win" before wandering off.

even if it's a fake story it's absolutely something Tom Brady would do

something else Tom Brady would do: kiss his children on the lips

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

External Organs posted:

Look who got extracted from the steering column!

name the kitty Rack and Pinion Steering

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

tenderjerk posted:

the guy who said he was going to break the ice wall and enter the next ring of flat earth never posted an update after he left 4 days ago

you....you dont think....

the sentences we say these days...

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
hi boys

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Man this cat is cute. A really tup of a cat!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

External Organs posted:

a+ cat

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

magiccarpet posted:

CNN

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers will miss the rest of the 2023 NFL season after suffering a complete tear of his left Achilles tendon, according to multiple sources.

Complete tear... that's a loud popping noise right? :dogstare:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Not really sure what I'm doing tbh. I was always a dog guy. The neighbor who runs a rescue org is coming over in a little while to give me some supplies.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Last Chance posted:

Cawthorn knew who was at the orgies though

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

External Organs posted:

cool cat :coal:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

I would absolutely go hang out and play with a train set and grab some free imitation crab but I don't think I'm reading between the lines here

there's no need to read between the lines, the night's itinerary is clearly outlined

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

i wish i could mail joe manchin a box full of my poo poo

gimme money for my goddamn kids is government!!!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Glumwheels posted:

gaetz probably fired up venmo to get some of his colleagues laid by underage prostitutes... classic epstein play but the result is it would be more trouble than it's worth

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

heyyyy

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Crazypoops posted:

Complete tear... that's a loud popping noise right? :dogstare:

you can actually see it snap in one of the videos. I’m not going to go track it down cause I don’t want to watch it again but it’s not hard to find

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

External Organs posted:

love this little guy

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

hello

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Rubellavator posted:

there's no need to read between the lines, the night's itinerary is clearly outlined

Well yeah there's some touching but that's expected when two train bros hang out. Bro hug hand shakes, some back slaps. Hi fiving because trains rock

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Last Chance posted:

the fbi had a slam dunk case on gaetz with hard evidence of his crimes and they just let him walk lol.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i want john fetterman to carry me around strapped to his chest in a sling like i do for my own baby

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Good Citizen posted:

you can actually see it snap in one of the videos. I’m not going to go track it down cause I don’t want to watch it again but it’s not hard to find

rolled up inside his leg real good

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

new kind of cat posted:

i want john fetterman to carry me around strapped to his chest in a sling like i do for my own baby

Put your baby on your back so he can carry both of you

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

new kind of cat posted:

same but on his back like master blaster

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

new kind of cat posted:

he'd have another stroke cartin around some fatass goon

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

If you strap your whole family to him he can spin like those chair carousel things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1701620077236261212

i think he's going for the high score