Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
scene where hologram melania hires irl prostitute (maybe replicant??) melania to do sex on Donald Trump together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

There are two posters in every single Toop-er
One of Plinky; the other is pfc (he's from Pittsburgh)

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

the milk machine posted:

scene where hologram melania hires irl prostitute (maybe replicant??) melania to do sex on Donald Trump together

If Ai were better, I would have made that hosed up blade runner starring Duhjonnald Jay Treeeump.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Donald Trump doing a punch fight with Harrison ford over Replicant Ideologies while a hologram version of YMCA plays throughout the room

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Plinkey posted:

I think me and PFC are on the opposite ends being a landlord, I rent my Baltimore place out to a guy at cost because he's a brother of a goon, that's doing whatever they do at Hopkins

PFC brags about spending money and not doing any actual work himself

and cornering himself into Oracle, never wanted to expand from there

you hate to see it

ur both evil

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

ur both evil

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the bad guy Jared Leto henchman robot Luv is played by Hillary Clinton. Jared Leto is played by Joe Biden

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
what's the name for when italians eat spaghetti slop off white waxpaper at fancy chateaux

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

this was the coolest scene in tenet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
need to win this argument for 50 points

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

do u know what a robot is?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Virgil Vox posted:

I try not to, because I think I like to call everything I don't like a robot, and knowing the meanings of words screws up my sense of photosynthesis..

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

what's the name for when italians eat spaghetti slop off white waxpaper at fancy chateaux

i think the kids these days call that "being from pittsburgh"

pfc would know for sure

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

smarxist posted:

this was the coolest scene in tenet

imo the coolest scene in tenet was when Donald Trump was traveling backwards in time trying to stop Joe Biden, who was traveling forwards in time, from doing big massive dumps

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Virgil Vox posted:

very few do these days (Joe Biden educational system)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
naked gun except it's exactly the same except Donald Trump is Enrico Palazzo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I try not to, because I think I like to call everything I don't like a robot, and knowing the meanings of words screws up my sense of photosynthesis..

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

imo the coolest scene in tenet was when Donald Trump was traveling backwards in time trying to stop Joe Biden, who was traveling forwards in time, from doing big massive dumps

the way they exchanged dumps with one forward in time and one back was amazingly choreographed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"you can go forward and backward in time, but to do so you have to walk along a 20 mile straight path that's a never ending battle"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*donald trump, in black clothes and a face mask, climbing up plinkeys outside wall with those suction cups from mission impossible* im gonna pet those cats

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
god that movie was kinda dumb lol

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Might as well show the other source for the post.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this cat loves me, unlike PFC's wife

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

smarxist posted:

god that movie was kinda dumb lol

i liked how the big climax was the time soldiers running around shooting at literally nothing

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"how can i make time travel boring? oh i know, i'll make it so that if you want to go in the past, you gotta hide inside a human smuggling container huffing oxygen for the exact amount of time you want to be in the past"

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Plinkey posted:

pfc's wife knows this thread exists?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
:drac:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

the milk machine posted:

*donald trump, in black clothes and a face mask, climbing up plinkeys outside wall with those suction cups from mission impossible* im gonna pet those cats

BA BA BABA BA BA BA BA BA BA BAB BAAAAAAAAAAA

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*me, hiding in a sewer breathing my own recycled farts in the going-into-the-past-stream* boy i hope nobody found us and shot us in the head at some point randomly soon

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

smarxist posted:

"how can i make time travel boring? oh i know, i'll make it so that if you want to go in the past, you gotta hide inside a human smuggling container huffing oxygen for the exact amount of time you want to be in the past"

Wait, Is that tenet or Primer?
Never seen tenet.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moz-nzdOSaA

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the cat loves me more than PFCs wife love him,

keep up

you're embarrassing yourself

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

Not very posting pals kinda behavior IMO

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

*me, hiding in a sewer breathing my own recycled farts in the going-into-the-past-stream* boy i hope nobody found us and shot us in the head at some point randomly soon

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux posted:

Not very posting pals kinda behavior IMO

sometimes you gotta lay down the hard truths

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
tpoop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU