Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Glumwheels posted:

If the cia was the cia of old they’d have gotten rid of Elmo and trump already

The cia has gone woke smfh

Too busy making the frogs gayer trying to enable the gay frog singularity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

calm like a bong

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

UFOTacoMan posted:

me @ ur posts

looking good miss Feinstein!

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
https://i.imgur.com/awlKIyJ.mp4

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

UFOTacoMan posted:

me @ ur posts

when u nut but she still suckin

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lmao

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

petit choux posted:

I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4alY5wSIA

My band covered that song along with a bunch of other Leonard Cohen songs last weekend. We had some backup vocalists and it sounded so good.

I'm not really posting this for any reason other than to bandmog Harton.

The only funny thing was we also played "the future" in the style of NIN and it def made sone of the audience a little uncomfortable.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Glumwheels posted:

If the cia was the cia of old they’d have gotten rid of Elmo and trump already

The cia has gone woke smfh

billionaires with interesting secrets might be useful to the deep state

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Bethamphetamine posted:

During a Wednesday morning appearance on Newsmax, the MAGA channel that has helped whip up the GOP’s impeachment obsession, Comer had no answers when anchor Rob Finnerty simply asked him why he didn’t haul the president’s son before Congress.

“Why not subpoena him and have him testify on Capitol Hill, even if he doesn’t say anything? That’s going to be uncomfortable for the president to have his son testifying on the Hill,” Finnerty wondered.

The oversight chairman, who has been investigating the Bidens for nearly a year now, immediately demurred.

“Right. Well, when I announced the investigation early on, I said we’re going to follow the money,” he replied. “And Hunter Biden is more than welcome to come in front of the committee. If he wants to clear his good name, if he wants to come and say, ‘You know, these weren’t 20 shell companies, they actually did something,’ he’s more than—he’s invited today.”

“He’s not going to volunteer to do that. We both know that. But if you subpoena him, he then has to,” the Newsmax morning host retorted.

“Well, he can fight the subpoena in court. It’s very difficult,” Comer shot back with more excuses. “You know, I think if it were easy to get a president or their son in front of a House committee, the Jan. 6 Committee probably would have done that with Donald Trump.”

lol, "so subpoena him"

Randy Marsh'ly: "...ughhhhhhhh, uhhhh, ummmm"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Leroy Diplowski posted:

My band covered that song along with a bunch of other Leonard Cohen songs last weekend. We had some backup vocalists and it sounded so good.

I'm not really posting this for any reason other than to bandmog Harton.

The only funny thing was we also played "the future" in the style of NIN and it def made sone of the audience a little uncomfortable.

Oh wow leroy diplowski, I didn't know. If you can share a recording of it please do.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

19 o'clock posted:

lol, "so subpoena him"

Randy Marsh'ly: "...ughhhhhhhh, uhhhh, ummmm"

Surprised they don't just say the truth. It only plays well in the news, a lot more useful than getting actual testimony. If they had to rely on legitimate evidence and testimony instead of hearsay and a stolen laptop they'd be nowhere.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1702011229483434485?s=46

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

so true

e: deleted, here's another with the clip

https://twitter.com/TheWastingTimes/status/1701969964662432046

Majorian has issued a correction as of 20:28 on Sep 13, 2023

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

First they came for the president who incited an insurrection, and I said nothing, because I was not a president who had incited an insurrection

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

when they come for trump i spoke out because i turmp

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Was gonna make a "bom _____" joke but he already said it lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

he was on an old episode of comedy bang bang and was extremely unfunny

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

he was on an old episode of comedy bang bang and was extremely unfunny

Really? lmao

I'd say he should go back to doing that but I somehow think Mr. Hot Saucerman wouldn't have him on.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Majorian posted:

Really? lmao

I'd say he should go back to doing that but I somehow think Mr. Hot Saucerman wouldn't have him on.

Was up Majorian!

gregday
May 23, 2003

when you tmurp but she still tuppin

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Majorian posted:

Really? lmao

yeah iirc he comes off extremely arrogant and just sucks the air out of the room

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

so where can i sing and vape my special edition beetle vape juice then huh?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

A musical? Sounds pretty woke

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/therapistLloyd/status/1701994007453454452

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

vapers are so loving obnoxious. the contraptions some of them carry are the size of a brick. my mom and brother can't go two minutes without puffing on their vapes, it's sad.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

wizard of oz was about the dependance of a midwestern small town on the federal government for disaster relief

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

if God's got a beef with me, that's her problem, not mine

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

alnilam posted:

They should call it very stable genius computing

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

if God's got a beef with me, that's her problem, not mine

Satan gives zero fucks

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

FANTASTIC NEWS FOR AMERICA,THE GREAT STATE OF UTAH, & FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. MITT ROMNEY, SOMETIMES REFERRED TO AS PIERRE DELECTO, WILL NOT BE SEEKING A SECOND TERM IN THE U.S. SENATE, WHERE HE DID NOT SERVE WITH DISTINCTION. A BIG PRIMARY FIGHT AGAINST HIM WAS IN THE OFFING, BUT NOW THAT WILL NOT BE NECESSARY. CONGRATS TO ALL. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

SOMETIMES REFERRED TO AS PIERRE DELECTO. CONGRATS TO ALL

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
PIERRE DELECTO lmao what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016