Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

I'm willing to concede that it's primarily the owner's fault

for buying a breed that will bite a child the moment they stop preventing it from biting a child

my cousin has pit bulls and they were raised around kids from when they were puppies and there has never been an incident. The problem is that assholes tend to gravitate to them. A lot of people will make the dogs violent on purpose and the rest are too lazy to socialize and train the dog correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

exactly,

the cenobite is saying "funyuns funyuns funyuns"

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

petit choux posted:

Narrator voice: there was no second letter

Men: what to keep your wives?

Cook like a Brazilian.
Look like an Italian.
Work like a German.
gently caress like an Australian.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

England's just Arizona these days

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

open up the club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmqcaS5LIM

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

quote:

Attorneys for Hunter Biden on Wednesday filed suit against a former Trump White House aide over his alleged role in publishing online a trove of emails and embarrassing images purportedly belonging to the president's son.

The 13-page suit, filed in federal court in California, accuses Garrett Ziegler of improperly "accessing, tampering with, manipulating, altering, copying and damaging computer data that they do not own" in violation of the state's computer fraud laws.

Ziegler, a former aide to White House trade adviser Peter Navarro, has emerged as one of the Biden family's most outspoken critics, often using crude language to chide President Joe Biden and his embattled son online.

MORE: What to know about the Hunter Biden investigations

The lawsuit describes in detail how Ziegler and 10 additional unnamed defendants allegedly obtained data belonging to Hunter Biden and disseminated "tens of thousands of emails, thousands of photos, and dozens of videos and recordings" on the internet.

Hunter Biden is seeking a jury trial to determine appropriate damages and an injunction preventing Ziegler from continuing to access or tamper with his data.
The Hunter sues the Hunters of the Hunter

Ziegler was right up there with Miller as one of the in-house throbbing assholes of the Trumo administration IIRC.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

gonna have to disagree on you on that one, Shifty Nipples, and my counterexample is the Labrador Retriever - bred for bite inhibition, they're typically unable to bite a person even to save their own life; therefore there literally are particular dog breeds, namely non-retrievers, that are more likely to bite someone

Incorrect they are trained to bite more softly/ be more delicate with their bite so they don't gently caress up the animal they are retrieving in their mouth that they would have to bite to hold onto with their mouth cause that's how mouths work.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao every time

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

president already truthing:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Shifty Nipples posted:

There is no inherent quality in any particular breed of dog that causes it to be more likely bite someone.

Several studies on heritability have shown behavioral traits, including aggression, are emphasized in the genes of certain breeds, and even the ASPCA acknowledges that e.g. a pit bull is more likely to be violent than a labrador retriever that was raised in the same way. The ASPCA's position though (which i agree with) is for laws and policies to be breed-neutral and focus on owner responsibility, since dogs are individuals and a well raised pit bull is perfectly capable of being kind and non violent. But that's not to deny that there are heritable traits at play

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

VideoKid posted:

my cousin has pit bulls and they were raised around kids from when they were puppies and there has never been an incident. The problem is that assholes tend to gravitate to them. A lot of people will make the dogs violent on purpose and the rest are too lazy to socialize and train the dog correctly.

good on your cousin for working to condition those dogs to inhibit their innate desire to maul children, I wish all pit bull owners were so responsible but, as you say, assholes tend to gravitate to them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lladre posted:

Our combined income put us past the threshold. So we got nothing.

We were living in the tri state area at the time and the cost of living and wages there kind of gently caress you when it comes to taxes since the government thinks you are living as a millionaire but you are really just middling middle class living.

Must be nice

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Leroy Diplowski posted:

A buddy of ours took some video. I'll post it whenever he gets around to sharing.

You need to get a recorder on the mixer every gig. I don't care what you say just do it.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
ban pit bulls and throw their owners in jail imo, worthless breed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
someone has a pit bull they post all the time on a discord

it's socialized well enough to go to doggy daycare every week and has at least two dozen pajama outfits to wear and seems to spend most of its time asleep

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1702057472746312128

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Cspam is full of normal people who have totally rational takes on dogs so I'm sure we can have a reasonable discussion about this

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Demon Of The Fall posted:

ban pit bulls and throw their owners in jail imo, worthless breed

counterpoint: make pit bulls the only legal breed and give their owners cool crowns to wear. Tonight, on Crossfire.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
they told us our dog was a lab/pointer when we got her from the shelter but we did a dna test last year and she’s mostly pit bull with some German shepherd lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

his name is cumshitter

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

OH poo poo an Atlantic article I might read

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

the milk machine posted:

counterpoint: make pit bulls the only legal breed and give their owners cool crowns to wear. Tonight, on Crossfire.

Make the crowns out of iron

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Quit making up words

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

titty_baby_ posted:

Quit making up words

cumshitter isn't a made up word

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Yay dog chat

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
they're bad dogs, brent

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I love dogs, good for petting and giving human food

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

meet the piss

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Only the most insane gta players use scooters so I'm not messing with him

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
new work email just dropped:

Now that the Republicans have begun an impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden they had better move quickly, before whistle blowers, witnesses, and critical documents and records begin to disappear. It’s a certainty that paper shredders are humming, delete keys are clacking, and hard drives are being wiped all along the Biden financial network trail.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
THE KEYS ARE CLACKING PEOPLE

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lmao what an opener

I wonder if this is a product of his Mormon upbringing. Before 1990, Mormons undergoing a Temple Endowment had to promise that, rather than reveal the secrets of the ceremony, they would do the following (while making accompanying hand motions):

Stage 1 : "my throat ... be cut from ear to ear, and my tongue torn out by its roots;"

Stage 2 : "our breasts ... be torn open, our hearts and vitals torn out and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field;"

Stage 3 : "our body ... be cut asunder and all your bowels gush out."

Sounds pretty morbid for a young man to do.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

crime fighting hog posted:

new work email just dropped:

Now that the Republicans have begun an impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden they had better move quickly, before whistle blowers, witnesses, and critical documents and records begin to disappear. It’s a certainty that paper shredders are humming, delete keys are clacking, and hard drives are being wiped all along the Biden financial network trail.

I wish I had the confidence and motivation to tell everyone my dumb opinions in real life, surely that would make me more fun.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

William Bear posted:

I wonder if this is a product of his Mormon upbringing. Before 1990, Mormons undergoing a Temple Endowment had to promise that, rather than reveal the secrets of the ceremony, they would do the following (while making accompanying hand motions):

Stage 1 : "my throat ... be cut from ear to ear, and my tongue torn out by its roots;"

Stage 2 : "our breasts ... be torn open, our hearts and vitals torn out and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field;"

Stage 3 : "our body ... be cut asunder and all your bowels gush out."

Sounds pretty morbid for a young man to do.

dang, that's metal as gently caress. Mormonism ftw

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Oh no the traveling thread got moved to Pet Island!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
they get their own planets after they die (if you are a white man)

underrated religion build imo

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

bebop esq posted:

cumshitter isn't a made up word

It is, however, a killing word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race