Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Spoondick posted:

ah yes, fish and ketchup... classic combo... i remember my grandma's scrumptious ketchup poached trout and salivate

my current boss went around the office (literally physically visited people at their desks) eating the following combination:

salmon

+

marinara sauce straight from jar

+

chips

and then tried to convince us it was good and then got angry when we said that sounds gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Majority
Jul 13, 2020

Dune 2: Chicks At The Same Time

tenderjerk posted:

lovely violent dogs and poor dog ownership/discipline go hand in hand, bad owners love to do aggression game poo poo all day with pitbulls, they dont know ripping an arm off is bad when they have been tugging at a rope for 8 hours a day

find a pit raised by chill women and you will find a big sweetie

wtf tugging != biting a person/dog that’s idiotic, it’s the ones who don’t get enough exercise and aren’t socialized by say tugging with a person or doing even basic obedience poo poo that are gonna have aggression issues

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
if you don’t like Barbie then that seems like a you problem honestly

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Schmeichy posted:

Lol she thinks men wash their penises

you should tell her that you don't use the sinks you just give it a swirl or two through the water in the bowl

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

tacodaemon posted:

just saw a transphobe arguing that trans women shouldn't be allowed in women's restrooms because men wash their penises in the sinks in men's restrooms and trans women will start doing the same in women's restrooms

transphobes have the most insane beliefs about what other people think and do, it kinda mentally knocks me back every time i see a """great""" example. just the lowest most vicious poo poo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good Citizen posted:

Barbie? any amount of high or drunk is good imo. are you watching alone cause that’s a bad decision

why, it's fine so far

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Consolidated Ed posted:

transphobes have the most insane beliefs about what other people think and do, it kinda mentally knocks me back every time i see a """great""" example. just the lowest most vicious poo poo

That's conservatives in general

And it's projection for all the hosed up poo poo they think and do

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

No you cannot

no one was talking to you

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

tacodaemon posted:

just saw a transphobe arguing that trans women shouldn't be allowed in women's restrooms because men wash their penises in the sinks in men's restrooms and trans women will start doing the same in women's restrooms

this would be an improvement in most cases

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Plinkey posted:

i lost the link, but can i have the new weed gangtag

sure if you buy it youre own drat self

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

bat boy ain't right

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

tacodaemon posted:

do they still have the pneumatic platform that rises up out of the toilet water so everyone can get a good look at eye level

in germany and holland they uhh

have a shelf

a poop shelf

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

SomethingBeautiful posted:

i thought this was ridiculous at first but the more i think about it maybe us guys should be washing our dicks off after we piss, and the sink is right there around crotch level too

all the guys down at the dick cafe are doing it

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

invlwhen posted:

bat boy ain't right

Lol

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Men's rooms are basically just like a bath house

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

you should tell her that you don't use the sinks you just give it a swirl or two through the water in the bowl

i am much more refined

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shifty Nipples posted:

sure if you buy it youre own drat self

how far the Iks have fallen from the heavens where they once reigned and made good choices

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

there was that mormon tradmom tiktokker that got arrested for child abuse, that's a pretty good intro to modern mormonism

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

No Fresno Nightcrawler

e: gently caress, nm

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Plinkey posted:

how far the Iks have fallen from the heavens where they once reigned and made good choices

geoffs children are starving

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Seeing lots of good cats.

Also found a good slit connection.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

I dip my balls in salmon and marinara sauce.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

helta posted:

I dip my balls in salmon and marinara sauce.

fancy

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

wtf is that dude??

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Plinkey posted:

the good choices are an anomaly

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Mr. Pizza posted:

wtf is that dude??

cake

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Pizza posted:

wtf is that dude??

ham and potatoes cake

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Potato cake

Latkes I think you call it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this night court reboot isn't very good

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Turdfuzz posted:

this night court reboot isn't very good

wait that's a real thing?

Apr 7, 2003

Everything is being rebooted and it's all trash

Apr 7, 2003

The Kids in the Hall new season was good, everything else is utter garbage for pissheads

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon posted:

I may live north of Richmond but I know what the phrase "donations for the touring bands" implies

Wait... What?!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Good Citizen posted:

if you don’t like Barbie then that seems like a you problem honestly

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

gently caress it gimme a reboot of wings then

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

2DCAT posted:

Wait... What?!

Is that like passing the basket around in the gaslight

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

gently caress it gimme a reboot of wings then

And JAG at the same time

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

he's a few years behind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
oopsie

Only registered members can see post attachments!