Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
https://twitter.com/SpectrumNews1TX/status/1702147700622262754

get in line if you think you can fix her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Tag yourself.
I'm the watermelon

im DOLCE & GABBANA

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

I've seen a guy at work doing a pee bib with a paper towel at the urinal lol

don't knock it til you've tried it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

I've seen a guy at work doing a pee bib with a paper towel at the urinal lol

this is what is required if your pee exit portal is like one of those broad-spray lawn sprinklers, a lot of Irish people have those (I am led to believe)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Plinkey posted:

lol, i will try not to be long, but PA is weird as gently caress, you can buy flower on a medical card, but you are not allowed to 'cumbust it by flame' or something like that, so you have to use a vape, smoking a joint/bong is illegal even if you have a card, you wont get arrested, and the cops wont care, but that's the law

also edibles are illegal

Ah the genius of the quaker state at work

Goddamn fundamenralism

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

insane clown pussy posted:

don't knock it til you've tried it

this is me at red lobster, but it's my face

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'm in line now

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

how do they know if you're combusting the bud with fire

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Ah the genius of the quaker state at work

Goddamn fundamenralism

this thing uses a lot less weed per day that my bong, it was like 200 bucks, and it's worth it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

"What?? No, no, these are *friendly* rats, they'll love you!"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

how do they know if you're combusting the bud with fire

it's so you can just light up a joint in a park or something,

or roll them and sell them, you have to have a $200 device

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you're also only allowed to smoke on private property

the laws are a loving mess

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

?? why would anybody want to do anything other than scurry back to their own hovel and get high in a closet or something

like for real, I mean I guess a beautiful public park near a lake but honestly no

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'll gently caress my brain up in my own private space filled with my own private garbage and then I will don my hippie gear and wander out to the hippie lands

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I will bring my own rustic flute

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

?? why would anybody want to do anything other than scurry back to their own hovel and get high in a closet or something

like for real, I mean I guess a beautiful public park near a lake but honestly no

no one is going to care if you're just like sitting on a bench vaping yards away from anyone

it's just how the law is written

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
at least i can buy weed, so whatever

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

no lie I have some loving amazing hippie boots

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
found my weed pen my roommates kitten knocked it extremely behind my bed

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Color in sky Prussian blue
Color sky rose carmethene
Scarlet fleece changes hue

Wear your love like heaven

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

you can technically get cited for smoking weed in public in california with a fine, i don't think it actually happens unless it's something really flagrant and ill advised or the police don't like you (poc)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uGnEc0DhY4

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

you can technically get cited for smoking weed in public in california with a fine, i don't think it actually happens unless it's something really flagrant and ill advised or the police don't like you (poc)

yeah, my cousin is a cop around here, and now if there is a smell of weed in the car, they can't search, but if they see product or paraphernalia, if anyone in the car has a card, they don't care.

so what used to be an arrest 10 years ago is now just your traffic ticket

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwFpV80ASjw

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

where are the posts

Ham Cheeks you should probate people who do not post, that will fix them

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022

Spoondick posted:

this is true everywhere theres recreational weed in america afaik. no one has even allowed a private establishment to let people get high.

in barcelona you cant smoke in public but you join a private club to buy weed. the club has a bar full of video game consoles, a dj, weird poo poo on a projector. its a pretty good place to get stoned.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Donal trupm

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

emfive posted:

where are the posts

Ham Cheeks you should probate people who do not post, that will fix them

60 minutesly: its called broken windows modding, and it's filling up the lepers colony with an eclectic group of posters.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

i know you're probably being sarcastic but there is literally a camera in every room including the bathroom. my stepmom is going through a psychotic breakdown at the moment and i have to throw a shirt over the camera in my bedroom right now

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

trying to imagine who is enough of an edgelord that they would wear this https://thegoodshirts.com/products/jeffrey-epstein-19

Don't test me...I have the piss tape hat and the 9/11 finally fantasy 7 shirt

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Large Testicles posted:

i know you're probably being sarcastic but there is literally a camera in every room including the bathroom. my stepmom is going through a psychotic breakdown at the moment and i have to throw a shirt over the camera in my bedroom right now

This really sucks and I'm glad you have a clear move out date in sight.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

emfive posted:

emfive
i feel like ur having a crisis and might need to be banned right now
i hope that is not the case but do u need a good ban right now, bro??

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
TV /AI Talk Just use Ai to make new episodes of old shows.
We can finally get the andy griffin episode were barny get cancelled for sexual misconduct!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

We can finally get the andy griffin episode were barny get cancelled for sexual misconduct!

Cardassians x Kardashians at last

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
found this on twitch!

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

External Organs posted:

This really sucks and I'm glad you have a clear move out date in sight.

i have a solid job at right now too but even a 400sqft loft in a kinda lovely area that gets 2.0 on google is 1k a month and that's pretty much the best i can do. there was another one available earlier but it was literally right next to both the food bank and the scrap recycling place. they were all ground level too.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

This is most certainly being worked on

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

So if you want to vape bong hits... I have been playing around with a Dynavap Vong and an Ispire Wand to heat the device. It's been surprisingly good, especially since I tend to mock the idea of a Dynavap and prefer the Airizer or Vapir Rise. I'm not smart enough to post pics, otherwise i would proudly show off my frankenstein vaping bong setup.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

found my weed pen my roommates kitten knocked it extremely behind my bed

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

External Organs posted:

60 minutesly: its called broken windows modding, and it's filling up the lepers colony with an eclectic group of posters.